Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin Price manipulators have destroyed TRUST  (Read 439 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

of course , all on manipulation
but the point of it,
did u get manipulated too about this manipulation game ?
its like mind control game.
the big fat whales have any media for take control of our mind.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

The Idiots that have manipulated the price have scared many people and people are leaving this CIRCUS:
My Alts are not recovering when BTC goes up and go down when BTC goes down. If this pattern continues I will sell and get out!
If this is a manipulation, then this is what they expected.Panic, need a panic.The faster you surrender the sooner the growth.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

The Idiots that have manipulated the price have scared many people and people are leaving this CIRCUS:
My Alts are not recovering when BTC goes up and go down when BTC goes down. If this pattern continues I will sell and get out!
If this is a manipulation, then this is what they expected.Panic, need a panic.The faster you surrender the sooner the growth.

It seems to me that you are really right and all those who manipulate the market are expected. It has long been reported that large whales want to empty the wallets of ordinary users.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

It seems to me that you are really right and all those who manipulate the market are expected. It has long been reported that large whales want to empty the wallets of ordinary users.
It's a pity only those users of crypto-currencies who sold their homes and cars only in order to invest their money in the crypto currency and in particular in Bitcoin. Particularly sorry for those who did this in late 2017, because today they are almost bankrupt.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

These bastards have no mercy

They are low life scum!
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

No one stopping you lol

You can do anything you want because thats your coins so leave if you are weak enough to stay here.

We dont need panicking people for the reasen that you will only adding rattle to another member by posting thread like this one.so stop it and just keep the faith and patience

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Maybe it's a main idea for such volatility? Not giant profit only? Yes, I understand that it looks like world conspiracy. But what if is it so? Cryptocurrency have an excellent idea and in this idea government don't have place. Without gov's or any order I don't imagine any development. But today the main feature of gov's is to print more money. This is concern!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

No one stopping you lol

You can do anything you want because thats your coins so leave if you are weak enough to stay here.

We dont need panicking people for the reasen that you will only adding rattle to another member by posting thread like this one.so stop it and just keep the faith and patience

People are reaching their limit: This manipulation is disgusting!
BronxCats

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

I also think that it has to do with manipulators. You called them idiots, but what they really are selfish assholes. They don't care if you go broke, else they would have a conscious about what they do. And if they did, then others in their position wouldn't.

Hopefully the market evolves to the point where they won't have as much of an effect.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

That's the very first rule of crypto investing, invest only that which you can afford to lose.
By the statement you made it seems that you've invested more than that and that's why this panic is coming to haunt you. Also if you're in this space without any strategy, you'll lose for sure.
Many people say HODL but nobody says till what time you need to HODL, so there comes your strategy, if you want to HODL even after getting 4-5x returns or want to book entire profit there or partial profit.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

That's the very first rule of crypto investing, invest only that which you can afford to lose.
By the statement you made it seems that you've invested more than that and that's why this panic is coming to haunt you. Also if you're in this space without any strategy, you'll lose for sure.
Many people say HODL but nobody says till what time you need to HODL, so there comes your strategy, if you want to HODL even after getting 4-5x returns or want to book entire profit there or partial profit.
If I will invest for lose only maybe it's a better not invest? As I understood speech is about trust to cryptocurrency as a phenomenon. With such volatility waves, holders lose trust to crypto as the investment for long-term. Because it inspires fears about complete loss. And this is the main reason for the loss of trust. No any stability or hopes. All bubble. That's what's scary!
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

I don't think this is entirely because of bitcoin manipulations, etf news caused price to crash while it is bullish.

tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

It seems to be true that there has been lots of price manipulation by the whales, and it has driven a lot of the casual investors out of crypto. But as these whales and institutional investors start driving the prices back up, you will see a lot of these people coming back in. Best thing to do is wait it out. I look at it that the market can't get much worse than it is right now. It can only get better.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

apart from all that is how we can avoid even utilizing these manipulations into a profit in the future. because we cannot prevent it or reject it and go out is not the right solution for all these problems.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

of course , all on manipulation
but the point of it,
did u get manipulated too about this manipulation game ?
its like mind control game.
the big fat whales have any media for take control of our mind.

not only trust.
all coins drops and they will continue to drop until btc will up to 60% dominance.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

It's not just price manipulators, it's the abundant amount of projects with no real use and all the scams that have discouraged investors from continuing to invest large amounts into alternatives however good quality assets should recover in due time

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I agree with you, they first increased btc from 3k dollar to 20k dollar, and again dropped to 6k dollar and still market couldnt return to normal, this manipulators gave big damage to cryptocurrencies, I hope everything can return to normal in few months.

hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

If this is really a manipulation, then it will bring those people a very good profit, they can be understood. In general, if you invest in good altcoins then you have nothing to worry about, they will definitely recover, just have patience and do not go out of the market.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

The cryptocurrency market has always been this situation, never changed, you should understand it when you join! Even in a bull market, you may face such a risk!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

You describe the market as a circus? It isn't a circus.

If your alts are falling down don't blame it to bitcoin. You know bitcoin dominated the market for so many years and it will continue to dominate. If you aren't satisfied anymore, get out of the market or buy bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀