Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the 3 best coins of the top 20 from coinmarketcap  (Read 752 times)
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:54:27 AM

"Best" is totally relative. And that's one of the problems in those comparisons. In the top 20, we have projects with quite different purposes. Some are undoubtedly the best in certain functions. But that does not mean they will be the most valued in the future. Nor will they be the best for long.

Bitcoin is the safest project to date. It's still incomparable.

XRP is a solution for banks. I can not imagine that it will be something much used by people.

So I'll name 3 categories and the best ones in them:

SmartContracts: ADA. It's the design with the best roadmap. Killing all deadlines. And it will bring a lot of innovation;

Currency anonymous: Monero. It is the only project that has not yet proven to be traceable. And it's pretty safe.

Platform: Stellar. It is the project that has the best set of solutions in the short term. Fast and reliable.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

I think ethereum, Tron, and Ripple are coins that have a very large market capitalization, so I chose these 3 altcoins as the best altcoins in coin market cap. Tron has a cheap selling value, I'm sure the Tron price will increase, even many estimate that the price of Tron will reach $ 2- $ 5, I think this could be true.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Which are the 3 best coins of the top 20 from coinmarketcap . with the highest potential !
which 3 coins would you buy ( without BTC )
LTC, XMR and USDT, LTC is obvious it is the coin that is most similar to bitcoin with some slightly differences on its characteristics and it is possible that BTC becomes a store of value while LTC becomes the most circulated coin, XMR because it is the best coin for those that want anonymity and finally USDT if it was not for such a coin then the market will be less dynamic.
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

For me I will always go for smart contract platform so for my top 3 best coins from 20 coinmarketcap top coins, I will go for ETH, EOS and NEO, I think that in the future, smart contract platform will have more usage than any other platform, my opinion though.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

For me Ethereum, Litecoin, Ioata are the best coins because these coins has a potential to success even the price now is very cheap I believe that these coins someday will rise up again and we can earn a lot of profit if we start to invest in those three coins.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

the majority of the top 100 is a joke

the real promising projects that have good chance of high returns are not there

what is in the top 100 is a bunch of fake high cap Icos that are worth zero

Daydream 61 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

the majority of the top 100 is a joke

the real promising projects that have good chance of high returns are not there

what is in the top 100 is a bunch of fake high cap Icos that are worth zero
which of them are your favorites? your opinion would be really interesting. thanks
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Which are the 3 best coins of the top 20 from coinmarketcap . with the highest potential !
Stellar, cardano and of course neo or eos. These coins will be the most dynamic in growth next year and represent the greatest danger for the king of the market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

My 3 best coins of the top 20 from coinmarkecap that i think has high potentials are Eth, NEO and IOTA. i choose these coins based on my research on them and what i think they will achieve in the future.

jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

In my own opinion, I think all the top 20 coins from the coinmarketcap is a good investment because there are thousand of coins in the market, and any coin making it to the top 20 is a good coin to invest and hold and my top 3 will be definitely any coins i can get cheap at the time of the investment

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:24:43 PM by GizmoCoinTEAM

To me, I will buy EOS, LTC and ETH for sure. Though i have confusion In LTC but still i will choose this three coins to buy and hodl for the long time. But sadness is, i don't have money at this moment to fill my crypto bag!  Grin
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

I will go for three categories of coins, I will go for ETH which is a smart contract platform, then go for XMR which is privacy coins and then finally I will go for LTC which is a digital currency
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

If I were to choose three coins in the top 20 in coinmarketcap then I will choose ETH, BNB and VET. They have solid teams and I believed they are more likely  to surpass its all time high in the next bullrun.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

i love ethereum of course. than i think cardano has a bright future. and last one is stellar.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

I really like the idea of smart contract so my vote for ETH, NEO and Waves.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

I really like the idea of smart contract so my vote for ETH, NEO and Waves.

Sure I agree with you, I will choose smart contract based coins but In my own case, I will go for ETH, NEO and EOS, I don't really know much about waves and I don't know of any project been built on it,
Marginatus

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Firstly  I need to check marketcap for the final condition of top 20
than for me;
1-iota
2-Vechain
3-Ripple
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

In my opinion after that BTC & ETH it will be difficult to sort out three coins from top 20, because all 20 coins are standing in top 20 positions but in this scenario I will suggest NEO, BNB & Monero.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Top 3 altcoins in my list is

Ethereum
NEO
IOTA

These three coins are really good for an investment and potential coins. So you no need to worry if price dropped. Very soon these coins recover soon. Any one can make try this coins.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

Neo, ETH and Stellar lumens with my opinion, from my knowledge i like all of them to be invest or trading long term or short term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: