Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2290 times)
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

This is a sign that bitcoin won't die, contrary to the opinion of many. Bitcoin's haters simply can't discount its use case, and they can't thwart the demand for it. Its value will rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

Yea Right? Bitcoin is like the mother of the cryptocurrency market, it's impossible to do without it. people should understand this.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

This is the thing that helps me to keep calm and simply believe in the BItcoin. Because if it will about to die or perish soon, it will not keep the dominant anymore.

koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Full article here: https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-market-54-bitcoin/
Well, this is quite a powerful indicator at the moment, so this coin shows its potential in the crypto-currency market, and does not yet give to its consumers, because when buying it also has a risk.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

yes current Bitcoin   dominance: 53.1% .
That is very great in my opinion becourse i am a only Bitcoin lover Wink
most altcoins are totally central and there is still no need for an other coin.
Becourse bitcoin will always get updated as it was with the lightning network!

kind regards
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Because until now bitcoin has been regarded as a currency that's quite popular to be used as a medium of exchange in the real world even though its real function's as a digital currency. However, the increasing popularity of bitcoin a lot of criticism from the government which began to emerge regarding the use of this virtual currency. Some even say that there will be danger which arises because of bitcoin. This thing happens because bitcoin is considered to have no intrinsic value no authority regulates it and can be misused to make illegal transactions.

messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

someday there will come a day when some other will shift the bitcoin from the first place and it is very interesting at that moment to observe the market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Indeed, the dominance of bitcoin is still on above 50% in the market.
I guess it is no wonder that bitcoin price is not going down in this bear market for past weeks.
Maybe because the bitcoin ETF ? Lets see what will happening if btc ETF has been approved.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

By the end of 2017, its market share was more than 70%. Currently it only fluctuates at 60% and this is really a downward spiral. But I believe that Bitcoin is still very valuable at this point. It is only underestimated and affected by the surrounding economy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

so we don't have to be afraid for the negative news that saying bitcoin will fall too deep as bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency market. and if in the last year, bitcoin price can increase for $19k then at this end of the year, I think the price can get up again and maybe the price can reach that number again or less than $19k and in the next year, the price can reach more than $19k. and if there is any positive news for bitcoin, it will push the price to the higher price but I don't think that the price will go down too deep if there is any negative news release.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

By the end of 2017, its market share was more than 70%. Currently it only fluctuates at 60% and this is really a downward spiral. But I believe that Bitcoin is still very valuable at this point. It is only underestimated and affected by the surrounding economy.
Still the basis currency inside this market, and popularity also raising more those negative news are holding for a while but indeed bitcoin still
dominating and making its bounce back, just be optimistic in anyhow and enjoy the rest coming out from this investment currency.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

so we don't have to be afraid for the negative news that saying bitcoin will fall too deep as bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency market. and if in the last year, bitcoin price can increase for $19k then at this end of the year, I think the price can get up again and maybe the price can reach that number again or less than $19k and in the next year, the price can reach more than $19k. and if there is any positive news for bitcoin, it will push the price to the higher price but I don't think that the price will go down too deep if there is any negative news release.

19k by the end of the year sounds reasonable to me. Right now we are deep at the bottom but if you look at historical data and connect the dots this is a very realistic scenario. In Q4 we should see another bullrun, I think it will not be as strong as last years Q4 but I am sure we see a strong recovery by then.

Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Indeed bitcoin is still strong than any other coin. Even by the end of September, we should be expecting something goods. The $19,000 can be exceeded if the target is achieved.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Yea Right? Bitcoin is like the mother of the cryptocurrency market, it's impossible to do without it. people should understand this.
But it is impossible to convince some people of this because they have an interest in believing otherwise, many of the people that want bitcoin to be taken out of the top spot in the market cap have that opinion not because they believe the coin they support is in fact better than bitcoin, the reason they want their favorite coin to take the spot of bitcoin is because they want to earn money, greed has taken over their minds and they are only thinking about the possible profits they can get.

So even if you present to them the evidence that while we are in the bear market bitcoin does nothing more but to strengthen itself and that altcoins get weaker they will try to find a way to rationalize that as a negative point for bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

yep , still become the strongest cryptocurrency , with huge of demand and support . just wait till the time that bitcoin price will rise again , HODL
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Yes, during the recent market crash most of the people has pulled out their money from altcoins and invested in either bitcoin or tusd. Bitcoin has been stable over 6k but the same cannot be told for altcoins which have taken hit pretty badly.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

It is a normal development that Bitcoin is getting stronger in a sustained bear market. Alts are getting destroyed and people flee them in masses. But most don‘t want to leave crypto, so bitcoin is a safe haven for the time being. Just don‘t be fooled and think this is going to stay like that.
True, contrary to black propagandist movement claim that it would die it will instead becomes stronget every year.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Taking up more than 50% of the electronics market is also a non-trivial figure. In the future, I think bitcoin will continue to grow and it is expected that by 2020 the bitcoin will account for 75% to 80% of the electricity market. To achieve that with the bitcoin benefits we need to support bitcoin and trust it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

Well, I believe that 65% correction in the market really helped Bitcoin not only to stabilize but also to grow in the long run. It is true that we might not see the symptoms of growth at this stage but, institutional investors and big whales are confident about the upcoming price rally in short as well as the super long term. However, I am waiting for the day when we will have the mass maturity on a large scale so that big whales won't be able to manipulate the market in the way they want.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

This has just proved that bitcoin is still the primary investment option for people investing in crypto market. This also shows investors confidence on altcoins is on a shaky ground.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: