Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has 54% of the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2290 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

i think bitcoin deserves to be number 1 strongest currency and with large market cap bitcoin proves its the most trusted and strongest crypto in the world.
bitcoin is leading the market and it will lead all time.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Bitcoin is a “native” up to 7780 and this is frankly bad news. Because this is not a BTC pump, but a USDT dump. The difference between usdt and other stablebinkoin places reaches 20%! I have recommended several times to diversify Tesera, and I hope you listened.
In the case of a scam, a pamp was to follow - overflowing usdt to BTC and others according to insider information. And it has already happened. Then there should be a collapse in Teser’s fiat dollar exchange rate - it has already happened. Next, we are waiting for news about major problems of the project, and this will have a catastrophic effect on the entire cryptocurrency market.
However, there is hope that Bitfinex will not allow this. Withdrawn all funds from this exchange, the share of usdt in the portfolio is about 10%. We are waiting for news.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

Yes, not really it goes.

54% of the market in the cue ball, that's a lot. I figured out that about 90% of the entire capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is in the TOP 20. That is, all the other 2000+ coins and tokens, among which there are interesting and promising projects, but most are still shitkoyna - this is in aggregate less than 10% of the market.

Of course, I understand that if it were your will, you would have banned everything except the cue by the decree of Trump or Putin;)))) But the crypt-locks are by definition anarchic. A variety of coins and projects, free competition - there's nothing you can do. It remains to hope that scam and nonsense will die away by itself and only the best will remain in the industry.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

Bitcoin still takes the lead in the crypto market, despite all odds Bitcoin remains the best coin to invest and to me it shows that it's in charge of the market

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Bitcoin is the founder of the whole market and it is logical to assume that he takes a greater percentage of the market and does not concede his leadership as a king !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

everyone is sure that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency available today. and it's better to convert all altcoins and hold bitcoin. let alone holding an ico coin that has the potential to crash. so in my opinion it's best to just hold bitcoin and focus on trading bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Bitcoin still takes the lead in the crypto market, despite all odds Bitcoin remains the best coin to invest and to me it shows that it's in charge of the market
There is nothing surprising.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever and despite the facts that it has rather big fees and slow transactions speed, it will remain #1 for a long time.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

There is nothing surprising.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever and despite the facts that it has rather big fees and slow transactions speed, it will remain #1 for a long time.

Yes bitcoin will still be the number 1 cryptocurrency even a lot of negative news happen to it. Bitcoin can still find its way to the top and bitcoin will be the king of the market.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

And I think it's not surprising. Cryptocurrency is developing at a huge pace, everyone can now create their own crypto-coin. But despite this, bitcoin still remains the dominant on market. And I think that this will remain for a very long time, and maybe always.

WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Even today, when so many cryptocurrencies are created and continue to be created, none of these coins can simply overtake bitcoin. It was created first, holds the position of leader and has remained so for 10 years. And I hope that it will always remain so, which is quite real.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

And I think it's not surprising. Cryptocurrency is developing at a huge pace, everyone can now create their own crypto-coin. But despite this, bitcoin still remains the dominant on market. And I think that this will remain for a very long time, and maybe always.

Yeah, bitcoin will still be the number 1 crypto coin and I think no coins can beat it now and for the next more years. Even though so many potential altcoins are created they cannot reach btc price now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Even today, when so many cryptocurrencies are created and continue to be created, none of these coins can simply overtake bitcoin. It was created first, holds the position of leader and has remained so for 10 years. And I hope that it will always remain so, which is quite real.
As we can see bitcoin has dominance until this year and even in the future I think it will continue. Bitcoin will not overtake by other crypto throughout these years. And I can sees bitcoin future would be good and gradually growth will happen.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

That is to tell that we are still in right track of the market has Bitcoin still have more than 50% of the market cap which shows that market is balance and the bull run will regulation both alts and btc when next it's comes.
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

btc is dominance of crypto. because btc is good.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Yes, indeed it is true, compared to other coins, Bitcoin does not sag much, and therefore its ratio in the market has slightly increased. It is the main currency and therefore people invest in it and expect explosive growth like in January 2018.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Full article here: https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-market-54-bitcoin/

Well yes, bitcoin is have the dominance in the market for long time. It is because bitcoin is the main coin in cryptocurrency.
Peoples using bitcoin more than other altcoins, so the dominance of bitcoin is normal for me.
The volume of bitcoin is because many peoples already trust bitcoin and using it.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

For those of you that think that Bitcoin is going down this article proves that it's still the strongest in the cryptocurrency world. Not since December 2017 has Bitcoin been such a dominant part of cryptocurrency.

Because the users of bitcoin is very massive, no wonder bitcoin has the dominance of cryptocurrency market.
i think with the condition of the cryptocurrency market for now, more peoples will using bitcoin because the value is more stable than other coins.
That's why the dominance of bitcoin continues now.

bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Since its creation, BTC is leader of the market and it is not an easy task for one of altcoins to take its position. Investors prefer to use bitcoin when compared with other altcoins. The reason for having such a huge percentage of the volume for bitcoin is many peoples' trust.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

From last year to 2018 until there are no big difference BTC dominant in cryptocurrency. 54% stable majority of days now it's something down 53.7%
I don't think it's down for reducing btc price.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

People know about cryptocurrencies mainly because of Bitcoin and the most easy coin to buy is Bitcoin so obviously new investors get into crypto through Bitcoin. This is accumulation time so Bitcoin's dominance is high, when we see a bull run, we can expect all the alts to go green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: