Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
Yeah, the advertisements is another way to market and boost the project popularity. Advertisements is quite expensive to do but if the project has enough fund to make one why not. This is worth to try. If advertising will be launched I am sure this will help the projects in crypto market alot. CryptoAdSolution will be the solution for the all advertising needs.

It's pretty obvious of what an advertisement can give to the project. Every new platform needs to be advertise so that the crypto community will know about it. So, probably the team already been talking about it and all we can do is to wait for their further announcement.

Correct! Advertisement is very needed in this project because it is just new. That is why it needs more time and also support in order to gain their main goals. Hoping the team will continue to find ways and stay active in giving information because that is the first thing that people to know.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Advertisement is one of many things that could help a business could be known and grow bigger.
This way will give the CryptoAdSolution a way to help many business or product to be known in a wider area.
Yeah, the advertisements is another way to market and boost the project popularity. Advertisements is quite expensive to do but if the project has enough fund to make one why not. This is worth to try. If advertising will be launched I am sure this will help the projects in crypto market alot. CryptoAdSolution will be the solution for the all advertising needs.

It's pretty obvious of what an advertisement can give to the project. Every new platform needs to be advertise so that the crypto community will know about it. So, probably the team already been talking about it and all we can do is to wait for their further announcement.

Correct! Advertisement is very needed in this project because it is just new. That is why it needs more time and also support in order to gain their main goals. Hoping the team will continue to find ways and stay active in giving information because that is the first thing that people to know.
They also need the right way of doing it, a well planned advertisement will surely have a positive result that the team wants.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.
Everyone will expect something great here and we know that every new project needs to impress a lot of people to succeed on what they are trying to build for its users.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Precisely the opportunity is available for everyone. The opportunity to earn good profits will be possible for this project. If ever that this will be a success many will be benefited and enjoy the fruitful outcome of the project.
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity for everyone to make a good amount of profit, after a certain time later by making an investment in it. The project has a lot more potential in the future to grow more.
A great opportunity need to be considered before taking the opportunity because it has so many risks involved if you would to take it.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

I agree with you mate. The advertisements will help projects in crypto community market.  The CryptoAdSolution will be the best way to help many projects to succeed in the market.

This is still new and normally we can expect that this platform had a lot of potential features that could possibly help the crypto to be more useful in the near future. Moreover, advertisement really a big factor to consider when the team wants to be more exposure.
Everyone will expect something great here and we know that every new project needs to impress a lot of people to succeed on what they are trying to build for its users.
I can expect something different in my mind that for each a new project they needs a lot of improvements. While this project having a nice improvement from its made.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Precisely the opportunity is available for everyone. The opportunity to earn good profits will be possible for this project. If ever that this will be a success many will be benefited and enjoy the fruitful outcome of the project.
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity for everyone to make a good amount of profit, after a certain time later by making an investment in it. The project has a lot more potential in the future to grow more.
Yes, the project shows alot of potential. The project just need to have more updates and improvements. Maybe the team could do some marketing strategies for the betterment of the project. I am sure that new project in the crypto market has a chance to grow and develop.
Well every project must have strategies for improvements in order to keep going in the competition with others, so its expected to see updates soon?

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

Yes, the project shows alot of potential. The project just need to have more updates and improvements. Maybe the team could do some marketing strategies for the betterment of the project. I am sure that new project in the crypto market has a chance to grow and develop.
Well every project must have strategies for improvements in order to keep going in the competition with others, so its expected to see updates soon?
It might be useful if there is a kind of feature that allows you to track your masternode like in the mobile platform.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team needs to come up with new strategies which will help them to compete with their competitors, as well as they need to provide updates related to this changes or improvements.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

The success of the ICO depends on how many investors learn about the project . If the project is constantly on hearing, they will be interested . Many analytical sites look at how the project conducts its advertising campaign .
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

This will be good if there are many supporters who can promote and give impression and traffic to the site, Equals potential investors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

This project is just starting here in the cryto currency community and it shows a lots of good traits they have and keep showing what potential they bring to the crypto currency community. I am glad that the team is keeping up this good performance they have and as well as continuously striving to remain in this community of crypto currencies wherein continuous innovation is necessary to keep standing.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

This will be good if there are many supporters who can promote and give impression and traffic to the site, Equals potential investors.
I will share in one way my thoughts and hopes for the good of this good project that surely can bring the people satisfied to what they want and need as well as being benefited to the CryptoAdSolution. I was hoping that more users, supporters and potential investors will keep coming up and notice this promising project.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

This project is just starting here in the cryto currency community and it shows a lots of good traits they have and keep showing what potential they bring to the crypto currency community. I am glad that the team is keeping up this good performance they have and as well as continuously striving to remain in this community of crypto currencies wherein continuous innovation is necessary to keep standing.

Since this is new, team definitely will have hard time to be more competitive and this is their challenge. The team really finding ways to get some support from the crypto investors and this is why everything is still developing especially about their marketing strategies.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

I will share in one way my thoughts and hopes for the good of this good project that surely can bring the people satisfied to what they want and need as well as being benefited to the CryptoAdSolution. I was hoping that more users, supporters and potential investors will keep coming up and notice this promising project.

It can only be happen if they can handle the project well. Since this is still starting, they probably  make a decision that could lead the project to being popular. So, let's observed this until they can provide more information about how they can help the crypto community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

It can only be happen if they can handle the project well. Since this is still starting, they probably  make a decision that could lead the project to being popular. So, let's observed this until they can provide more information about how they can help the crypto community.

Probably the team can handle it well the project because they are all aggresive to achieve what is on top. Well it needs more support and the team needs to gain knowledge from people has a lot of experience. The project surely be on the top for the success of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

That is true that is their strenght so that the project will continue to achieve the empowering of improvement and the community will see to it that this project will contribute and give the best to everyone. Yhe team expects what will be ment to be in order to be on the highest level.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

To impress investors will be easy to the team because they can be look at it for the brighter future though they need SWOT analysis strategy so thet this project will guarantee a hundred percent to achieve the top list. That is kinda innovation for the project so that it would be easy to undergo in the procedure.
Semaj123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Everything needs to have a budget and it is not so easy to run a project especially when the market is down. For now, probably the team were still studying now about the behavior of the crypto community.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Everything needs to have a budget and it is not so easy to run a project especially when the market is down. For now, probably the team were still studying now about the behavior of the crypto community.
Most probably they do. The team needs to observed the market as of this time. I am confident the down times will end  and the good times will eventually rise again. Let's be more hopefully that everything will turm out what we expected. The project is nice just need more updates and progress and its good to do more better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

I agree with you bud the admins might be thinking if they would like to do a full blast with this project since cryto market is truly unstable at this point.
Actually, I think before the team decided to launch this project they already studied the status of crypto market the market has been doing like this lately so if they know  the current status of the market I think they already prepared and think of better solutions whatever will come along the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: