Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.
Well some project evwn take years before they fully unfold their full capability. Cryptoad needs some time and also our patience.
Our patience is really needed especially when we are waiting for the market listing for the coin since most of the people invest in a crypto just for the profit not the project.
in my opinion this is logical, all investors are investing their funds for profit in the future. And the quality of the project depends only on the development team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.
Actually as what I observed the team members of this project is very active and dedicated towards its job. As of this moment the project recieves various types of feedbacks and hopefully this will turn out as possible as  expected.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 09:33:17 PM by Jedzkie050617

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.
Will for sure the bonuses and some other stuff will increase the probability of success, but still not sure. They can create new offers to attract and gain the attentions of many, they can offer for percentage system or any other ways to make the promotional offers attractive and impressive.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Second round of presale is now sold out!
Tomorrow the presale will start again in the second round.

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

Do not forget to add traffic to your Advertising Packages.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

They have done it, bounty for claim some CADS by install their wallet, do you others bounty look like signature and social media sharing?

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.

I agree, it means as a new you need to be able study different strategies that might reflect in the near future. A strategies that hit the platform and achieve the success of the project and the team would not delay the informations that need to scattered so that it will achieve the success for all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!

If that so it means you find it interesting that the project is. The strategies of the team would matter to the needs of the community and also to the support is very important. I think many people and investors will support this project until the end because of the capacity that can gives to everyone.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

The team would stay active because that is their responsibility they are able to hit the highest achievement point that the team set a target they will be raising the project on the top. Well it is very precious to the side of the team of they can be leading to success because of hardwork.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
Yes, as i know so far, their masternodes have goof profit for who have big amount want invest. But the problem here is where will listing CADS?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Yes, as i know so far, their masternodes have goof profit for who have big amount want invest. But the problem here is where will listing CADS?
Such a wonderful news to all who who buy the Cads coins, very wise move. Surely this success can attract and gain the attention of many specialy the investors, I wish that because of this progress they will be impressed and will invest the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

Amazing, this is very good news. Is there any other information about listing? The project was well managed by the team and the ddevelopers are very active. I wish the progress and development s will continue until they reach ttheir goals and plans for the project. Goodluck team hope this progress is just a strat for more wonderful experiences and success.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

The team would stay active because that is their responsibility they are able to hit the highest achievement point that the team set a target they will be raising the project on the top. Well it is very precious to the side of the team of they can be leading to success because of hardwork.
Agree, they should continue to fucos of there ideas and plans for the project. Thinking and creating good and new ideas will be very helpful to improve and prepared for the next project plans. One of the best strategy so far that I noticed is the continuous communication of the team to its supporters and investors specialy they have time to assist and answer all the necessary information that needed by the public.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Yes being active is very important to the team not only because it is their responsibility but also it highly needed to the supporters and investors in order to be updated and be informed on the latest upates that the team will do. This will surely create a positive and smooth process as the team working on the development and progress in this project.
regalis

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

This is the right thing that the team has to do inorder to achieve their goals in this project. And the constant updates from the team would somehow help them to gather some hints from the community. Hopefully with the presence of this excellent individuals will lead them into a successful project in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

This is the right thing that the team has to do inorder to achieve their goals in this project. And the constant updates from the team would somehow help them to gather some hints from the community. Hopefully with the presence of this excellent individuals will lead them into a successful project in the crypto world.

Right! Actively doing the job of the project can lead to success. It is very important to have a good communication between the developers and the supporters. Through that it can create a good relationship to both side and will make everyone successful. Looking for the success of this project and I already feel it that it is so near to happened. Let us be positive , be patient and trust everything to the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Atesizstoc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

Such a wonderful news to all who who buy the Cads coins, very wise move. Surely this success can attract and gain the attention of many specialy the investors, I wish that because of this progress they will be impressed and will invest the project.

Yes great updates from the team, for sure many will grab this opportunity and I think they will have a great investment with this token because this token shows a possible bright future in the future. Hopefully they will never hesitate to invest with this project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Yes great updates from the team, for sure many will grab this opportunity and I think they will have a great investment with this token because this token shows a possible bright future in the future. Hopefully they will never hesitate to invest with this project.
How much Presale Round of CryptoAdSolution will running? If i don't have any mistake, i see the price of CADS is the same first round?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
That's a good strategy bud, having many investment which are worth it will be a good way to avoid big impact of the current situation of how things works in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: