Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

The price for the token will just fluctuate with the price of ETH, generally speaking the USD value of tokens is usually 100% dependent on the price of ETH

As I Know its good to join and invest in an ICO right now because of the low price of ETH. Expert predicted that it will increase its price.

What is good this days is that altcoin are in low value and this is probably the time to think for investment. If the expert are correct then we should somehow grab the opportunity. We know it's risky but this is what cryptocurrencies is looks like so, better to also take some risk.
The alt coins are only in the red because ETH is plunging down right now and they'll just bounce in USD price only and not ETH price so it doesnt matter

It does not always happen that way. Sometimes the price may depend on the price of the ETH. In case the token is not tied to this, then it can have a fixed price to the dollar, but this rarely happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

The price for the token will just fluctuate with the price of ETH, generally speaking the USD value of tokens is usually 100% dependent on the price of ETH

As I Know its good to join and invest in an ICO right now because of the low price of ETH. Expert predicted that it will increase its price.
You mean that if you now buy a token, then it may soon rise in price? But how? If its price does not depend on the cost of ETH?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
I think as of now the team and developers are still on the process of developing and creating good addition for the project. It is also very early to ask of the project results because the  project is new and fresh.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 10:13:18 PM by kuto

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.
Good point mate. Providing more updates from time to time regarding the project will draw attentions to the public and possibly convince more investors to joined. It could also generates more supporters to make the project be known in social sites where most of the potential investors are there.
Maybe we can expect them to have an active communication to the community in the next following weeks when everything they have planned to share to us is good to disseminate.
Well that is a good idea and recommendation buddy for this project team. The team working behind this CryptoAdSolution project has a lots of supporters and not only that because they still keep on gaining the crowd trust. I am one of those supporters and I know that the team very well know and aware how people are expecting they will share the plans of the project that will benefits the people and the whole crypto community.
Indeed. This is the right thing that we should have invested to the platform but be sure to watch the entire documents to prove if its legit or not.

The platform offers some good services which it helps the cryptocurrencies to be more often be seen. By advertising it, people will definitely understand more about how this technology can saved a lot of money.

The concept is nice and wonderful this kind of project is very indemand knowing this involves advertisements ideas. Technology is changing so with the people because we need ro adapted the changes of the environment so as technology chnages. I have huge faith that this project will be a success later on after the series of developments and progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

I also think you, CryptoAdSolution need a certain amount of time to complete the project as well as demonstrate the success of the project to investors and the community.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

I also think you, CryptoAdSolution needs a certain amount of time to complete the project as well as demonstrate the success of the project to investors and the community.

Yes, exactly the team needs some specific time to completes its projects  development. They have been working very hard on platforms development. I really hope very soon they will complete projects development.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

I also think you, CryptoAdSolution needs a certain amount of time to complete the project as well as demonstrate the success of the project to investors and the community.

Yes, exactly the team needs some specific time to completes its projects  development. They have been working very hard on platforms development. I really hope very soon they will complete projects development.

Yes, the team give their best so that the peoject will surely developed the best. This project is very helpful to the community it gives the best part of the project. Well it really needs a time to fully developed but that is the right thing to do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

Yes it might be too early but as what we have seen it really developed but not to well because the team needs a time to give the perfect project that everyone needs. They are too focus in the improvement of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

I think as of now the team and developers are still on the process of developing and creating good addition for the project. It is also very early to ask of the project results because the  project is new and fresh.

Thet is true the team really needs a time to developed the project so well because they need to hit the biggest part of the project. The team performed so well in every time changes may occur to the project so that the result will perfectly perfect.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Thet is true the team really needs a time to developed the project so well because they need to hit the biggest part of the project. The team performed so well in every time changes may occur to the project so that the result will perfectly perfect.

Newly created project had so many things to do and also they need to be more competitive. ICO stage is the most important part of the project because this is like the judgement whether to continue it or not. So, they need to make more interesting promotion especially in terms of their token sale.
ocips

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

This is clearly a scam.

Grammatical errors everywhere,in the videos and texts.

Video is so all hype, make money clicking, how ever much you want $700 or $2000. Like come on guys, this has to be filled with so many paid shills.

Another vote of confidence for Stratis lool.
vivavivu

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

You can join their telegram channel or telegram group (only for Turkish, so i don't understand anything). Actually we don't have any update from last week.
connecoin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Yes it might be too early but as what we have seen it really developed but not to well because the team needs a time to give the perfect project that everyone needs. They are too focus in the improvement of the project.

Actually, the project needs a lot of works and a lot of time before we can be able to conclude on this since it is new and the team still in the development stage. Perhaps, we can at least wait for a while and give them enough time to make new announcements about their works and I'm sure they were going to release it in a following days.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Actually, the project needs a lot of works and a lot of time before we can be able to conclude on this since it is new and the team still in the development stage. Perhaps, we can at least wait for a while and give them enough time to make new announcements about their works and I'm sure they were going to release it in a following days.
I totally agree with you, but the team need follow this topic and maybe should more active for answer some "important question" from people.

Jedie22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Same with some previous project in the market they have marketing strategies they do some promotional offers so they could gain and earn the sympathy of the investorsand ssupporters in the market ofcourse with good project plans and goals I am sure they can catches the attentions of many.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.

Obsolutely right, planning wisely is very important to do in order to make it different from others most especially now that there are lots of similar project in crypto market. One of the best thing to get the heart of the investors is the team should let them feel that the project can be trusted or true, it should be useful to everyone and have an active participants
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.
Convencing others is quite difficult if the project is not yet established and has no clear direction. Investors don't just trust that easly to others. So the team should need to plan each steps properly so they can achieved and get the trust of the investors in the future.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

Yes, the team needs to do big promotions in order to get the attention of many investors, through that it can help in making the fund increased that will lead the project into success. Hoping the team will be guided on the right path or moves in making such decisions with that I am confident that they will achieved success in this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: