Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Tell me, do you already have agreements with ICO trackers? If not yet, I could help you in the progress of your product on such trackers
As for me, the project will be any help useful, because by common forces you can achieve an excellent result.  Roll Eyes
I wonder what estimates by all measures the project seems to have once had these statements Smiley
The project clearly needs to get good grades from various services, because I am sure that there are those who constantly support it.
The point is not even always in investors, but in the team itself, this is important, because the team’s efficiency leads to the final result.
The team works diligently and the final result should also have been positive, because they are constantly introducing something new.
It is important that competitors simply do not crush, because now the market is very difficult to get
It is necessary to gradually buy high-quality advertising in the project, this is the best way to beat its competitors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Tell me, do you already have agreements with ICO trackers? If not yet, I could help you in the progress of your product on such trackers
As for me, the project will be any help useful, because by common forces you can achieve an excellent result.  Roll Eyes
I wonder what estimates by all measures the project seems to have once had these statements Smiley
The project clearly needs to get good grades from various services, because I am sure that there are those who constantly support it.
The rating scale on each tracker is different. It consists of many factors: which product, which team, project idea, is there listing on stock exchanges and many other factors
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

The point is not even always in investors, but in the team itself, this is important, because the team’s efficiency leads to the final result.
The team works diligently and the final result should also have been positive, because they are constantly introducing something new.
It is important that competitors simply do not crush, because now the market is very difficult to get

I believe that if the project is strong and in demand, it does not need to be afraid of competition. People always choose the one that is better from several similar projects.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

I believe that if the project is strong and in demand, it does not need to be afraid of competition. People always choose the one that is better from several similar projects.

Perhaps you are right, but the instability of the market today also needs to be taken into account in the development of the project, which has become much more complicated with the fall in the BTC rate.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Perhaps you are right, but the instability of the market today also needs to be taken into account in the development of the project, which has become much more complicated with the fall in the BTC rate.

Tell me, when the crypto market was stable?)) All projects are on an equal footing, the best one will survive.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

The rating scale on each tracker is different. It consists of many factors: which product, which team, project idea, is there listing on stock exchanges and many other factors

I think that listing on trackers will not be superfluous for the project. If it doesn't cost a lot of money. Many investors check such trackers.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Tell me, when the crypto market was stable?)) All projects are on an equal footing, the best one will survive.
When growth begins, then there will be a positive dynamic for the development of projects. Let's hope that everything will be so.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Internet marketing is now popular and the project may well flow into the market and become a popular platform, the main thing is not to relax the developers.
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

I think that listing on trackers will not be superfluous for the project. If it doesn't cost a lot of money. Many investors check such trackers.
In order for the project to be listed, there is a lot of competition, you have to either pay well, or on your own.

Most trackers offer both paid and free listings. Therefore, it does not necessarily need a lot of money, it takes time for this
dapp1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

Internet marketing is now popular and the project may well flow into the market and become a popular platform, the main thing is not to relax the developers.
I agree, in the era of the development of digital technologies, such a project with a successful launch will be a godsend for marketing.
Investors should notice this project, there are prospects, but I am sure that there are those who constantly help
In any case, the team has constant sponsors who support the project in such difficult times.
petrov11z

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

I agree, in the era of the development of digital technologies, such a project with a successful launch will be a godsend for marketing.
Investors should notice this project, there are prospects, but I am sure that there are those who constantly help
In any case, the team has constant sponsors who support the project in such difficult times.
If there are such people, then this is excellent, support is always very important for the project, funding is good.
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

If there are such people, then this is excellent, support is always very important for the project, funding is good.
But investors are hard to find now, the market is constantly unstable and few people take any actions.
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

But investors are hard to find now, the market is constantly unstable and few people take any actions.
If a person really likes a project and sees a perspective in it, then the market situation will be of little importance to him.
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

If a person really likes a project and sees a perspective in it, then the market situation will be of little importance to him.
I’ve been following the project personally for a long time, really looking forward to when the applications come out on a mobile phone
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

I’ve been following the project personally for a long time, really looking forward to when the applications come out on a mobile phone
We hope that the money that invested in the project went to the development of further software
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

We hope that the money that invested in the project went to the development of further software
It is important that the product was of high quality and there were no dissatisfied people, although there are such people everywhere, even if everything is well done, they don’t like something as usual
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

dapp1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

It is important that in the future this all worked correctly and there were a lot of satisfied customers.
Developers are trying to make an ideal platform with high security, I also hope that everything will be fine.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

It is important that in the future this all worked correctly and there were a lot of satisfied customers.
Developers are trying to make an ideal platform with high security, I also hope that everything will be fine.
Of course, they don’t need advertising, as they do marketing themselves, but to do a good job for others is what’s important
The quality of marketing advertising for other projects is important, thus what quality, such and further promotion will be
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Where did you get such information that the project has regular investors? I did not notice that the representative of the project wrote about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: