Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I don't have much time to be near the PC. Therefore, I will wait for the release of the mobile application to use the services of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petrov11z

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I wonder if it can pay for marketing services by their own tokens? or will need to pay in simple money
I think for this tokens and releases a project so that they could be calculated on the platform for services rendered in marketing
Well, because it is necessary to make it so that not only tokens but also fiats too, it will be more logical

I think that will be so. I don’t see any problem in accepting not only tokens but also real money to pay for advertising
It's just that not all people can use even elementary cryptocurrency, but such as webmoney, kiwi and other services know everything

You probably underestimate the users who will use the platform. Using cryptocurrency is not so difficult. But adding fiat won't hurt
Many people have heard about cryptocurrency, but not everyone used it, so you can reinsure yourself

I also think that the use of fiat is much more familiar. Just took a credit card and replenished the bill for advertising services.
Using a credit card is very convenient, if also through a mobile application, generally facilitates a good job.
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

I don't have much time to be near the PC. Therefore, I will wait for the release of the mobile application to use the services of the project
It is important that the applications work correctly, and there are no bugs and errors
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

It is important that the applications work correctly, and there are no bugs and errors
I am sure that they will do it when they collect the necessary finances, now it is very expensive to make applications for phones
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

I wonder if it can pay for marketing services by their own tokens? or will need to pay in simple money
I think for this tokens and releases a project so that they could be calculated on the platform for services rendered in marketing
Well, because it is necessary to make it so that not only tokens but also fiats too, it will be more logical

I think that will be so. I don’t see any problem in accepting not only tokens but also real money to pay for advertising
It's just that not all people can use even elementary cryptocurrency, but such as webmoney, kiwi and other services know everything

You probably underestimate the users who will use the platform. Using cryptocurrency is not so difficult. But adding fiat won't hurt
Users can be completely different, because in the future there will be not only a topic on the forum but also in various social networks, and there not everyone knows how to use crypto wallets
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I'm closer to the weekend, more and more it becomes more interesting what we prepared the team, really looking forward  Cheesy
It is important that the guys look to move the rest of the companies that are engaged in marketing, the fewer competitors, the better
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

I am sure that they will do it when they collect the necessary finances, now it is very expensive to make applications for phones
Now, to make applications on the Ios platform, it is very expensive, android is cheaper by 2 times. Grin
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Hello!
⚡️Here we have the Friday article in our blog. Hope, you'll like it.❤️
📌Subject: Affiliate Marketing as a CPA Sales Channel.
🔝Link: https://blog.pomz.com/how%20to/IFhUMK/?fbclid=IwAR2KgB5SgNQSMaVpVVNLoxe_Rp4By-437F8rDsH4msXIYCqI655iKjVOAGg

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

And why now it has become so long to make mobile applications? Something has changed? I always thought that a mobile application is easier to make than a PC program.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I'm closer to the weekend, more and more it becomes more interesting what we prepared the team, really looking forward  Cheesy
It is important that the guys look to move the rest of the companies that are engaged in marketing, the fewer competitors, the better
Now the market is still young, but even with all this, there are a lot of competitors, because the cryptocurrency is developing at a very high speed.

The competition is big as many see the future in this segment. Therefore, we need to develop now it is not too late.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

Now the market is still young, but even with all this, there are a lot of competitors, because the cryptocurrency is developing at a very high speed.

The competition is big as many see the future in this segment. Therefore, we need to develop now it is not too late.
They are gradually in development, have not yet seen that they do not do anything, they actively conduct their social networks

The project is developing it is obvious. But competitors also do not stand still. Therefore, the challenge is to make it faster than competitors.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

They are gradually in development, have not yet seen that they do not do anything, they actively conduct their social networks

The project is developing it is obvious. But competitors also do not stand still. Therefore, the challenge is to make it faster than competitors.
That's right, you need to perform all the tasks and make sure that competitors take an example from this project.
By the way, and you know more similar projects, well, competitors who are also engaged in marketing. I would like to get acquainted with their projects to compare
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

That's right, you need to perform all the tasks and make sure that competitors take an example from this project.
By the way, and you know more similar projects, well, competitors who are also engaged in marketing. I would like to get acquainted with their projects to compare
Yes, a lot of them, you can even just score in the usual search engine and there are a lot of such, but you really need to look for really high-quality projects
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

You should always try to stay ahead of your competitors, because this is the essence of the market itself.
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Yes, a lot of them, you can even just score in the usual search engine and there are a lot of such, but you really need to look for really high-quality projects

There are really a lot of projects. It’s hard to choose something that’s worth hundreds of new projects, so choose very carefully
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

There are really a lot of projects. It’s hard to choose something that’s worth hundreds of new projects, so choose very carefully
Now you need to be very careful in selecting a project for investment, in the future so that it will bring you a good result.
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

Before investing in a project, you need to familiarize yourself with all the documents, see a photo of the team or what they represent and continue to follow the development.
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

Have good Monday to everyone!❤️
Today we start preparing for the organization of our own event for the affiliate marketing experts. Wish us luck!

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

Hello!
⚡️Here we have the Friday article in our blog. Hope, you'll like it.❤️
📌Subject: Affiliate Marketing as a CPA Sales Channel.
🔝Link: https://blog.pomz.com/how%20to/IFhUMK/?fbclid=IwAR2KgB5SgNQSMaVpVVNLoxe_Rp4By-437F8rDsH4msXIYCqI655iKjVOAGg
I knew that closer to Friday evening I’ll have some interesting news about the project from my personal blog, you are great, you’re doing everything right

Thank you!

pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

It would be very nice to make an investment calculator on the site so that people can see how much they will get.

It will be soon. Follow the news!

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: