Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522072 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:05:23 PM

https://www.theeuropeansummit.com/

This year #POMZteam is going to attend The European Summit in Lisbon that will be held 1-4 March 2019, where partners, media buyers, advertisers, and publishers will meet.

TES Affiliate Conferences found in 2009 joins professionals from the industries of online entertainment, e-commerce, finances, gaming, gambling, dating, forex, binaries, healthcare, nutraceuticals, and many others to hold a 3-day networking event.

From the very beginning, TES has sought to provide its attendees and delegates with an excellent experience. In the world of innovative technologies, it is still extremely important to develop and/or support good interpersonal relations. They make the cornerstones of successful business. Our Team is going to take every opportunity the event can suggest. Meet Market will be the most important for us. Participants and delegates first gather there together to present their products/services and to meet all the attendees.

See you in Lisbon!
International meetings of the team with future partners is always a big step towards the development of the project and its popularization in a wide range of investors .
Ring8523

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:38:22 PM

Efficiency is very important, but the cost of services is also important, as not everyone has a budget for large advertising companies.

POMZ will be one of the cheapest projects that provides quality services.

I am also captivated by this project with its technical data and cheap prices for the services of the platform.

Now we have to wait for the working version to appear. I would love to check how this project will work.
To some extent, the project can be assessed at the testing stage, for example, how convenient it is for customers.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

Where I can get more information about your team?
Information about the team is available on the official website of the project.

I took the information about the team on the site, but also saw a lot of data.

Yes, there is enough data on the official website of this project for general familiarization with the project.
Yes, there is data on the site, but I would also like to get more detailed information about team members.

I think you should watch their social networks. Perhaps there you will find such information.
I want to see their social networks, but I can not find links to them. I will appreciate if you write them here.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:33:03 PM

I have an online store. I would also be interested to know how effectively the project can provide advertising services.
You need to wait for the official start of the project POMZ, then order the advertising.

It seems to me that such a large project will be able to offer the client new methods of advertising.

I thought that all methods of advertising are already known, and no need to invent anything.
spriggy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

I have an online store. I would also be interested to know how effectively the project can provide advertising services.
You need to wait for the official start of the project POMZ, then order the advertising.

It seems to me that such a large project will be able to offer the client new methods of advertising.

Here the essence is not in the new methods of advertising, but in the transparency of the use of the advertiser’s means and the purity of feedback. Those. there will not be bots reviews.
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

Here the essence is not in the new methods of advertising, but in the transparency of the use of the advertiser’s means and the purity of feedback. Those. there will not be bots reviews.

I think that firstly this project is interesting because the developers have promised that the price of their services will be lower than the market and the quality is better.
spriggy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

I think that firstly this project is interesting because the developers have promised that the price of their services will be lower than the market and the quality is better.
I'm just talking about the quality of services and talking. they promise it on the site.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:49:09 PM

I'm just talking about the quality of services and talking. they promise it on the site.

If the team promises to do this, we will hope that this will be the case.
dufftricro

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:23:41 PM

It seems to me that they will keep their promise, thus the platform is quickly gaining popularity.

Only with such prerequisites beginner project can attract the attention of users. Everyone wants to buy advertising as profitably as possible and attract customers to their business as much as possible.
baramut

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:50:30 PM

I wonder if there are already similar projects with a working product? It would be interesting to see and compare later.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:17:46 PM

https://www.theeuropeansummit.com/

This year #POMZteam is going to attend The European Summit in Lisbon that will be held 1-4 March 2019, where partners, media buyers, advertisers, and publishers will meet.

TES Affiliate Conferences found in 2009 joins professionals from the industries of online entertainment, e-commerce, finances, gaming, gambling, dating, forex, binaries, healthcare, nutraceuticals, and many others to hold a 3-day networking event.

From the very beginning, TES has sought to provide its attendees and delegates with an excellent experience. In the world of innovative technologies, it is still extremely important to develop and/or support good interpersonal relations. They make the cornerstones of successful business. Our Team is going to take every opportunity the event can suggest. Meet Market will be the most important for us. Participants and delegates first gather there together to present their products/services and to meet all the attendees.

See you in Lisbon!
This meeting is a good indicator that the team is actively working on the development of the project.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:20:56 AM

The potential of POMZ is huge, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:42:22 AM

The potential of POMZ is huge, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity.

I agree with you. But competition is always useful for users, that is, for us. The more competition the better product we end up with.
pomzcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

POMZ Manager

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

Today, two our programmers👨‍💻 have completed professional development courses on programming products based on the blockchain technology.🎓 We will be waiting for some new ideas and ready-made solutions from them.
http://pomz.com

pomz.com|POMZ — Blockchain for Internet Marketing
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:34:56 PM

I wonder if there are already similar projects with a working product? It would be interesting to see and compare later.
In fact competition is very big, in fact the project POMZ similar to CAP projects, but he, more high-tech

In fact, competition is good. Competition makes you fight for the user, constantly improving your product / service.
brynquaiful

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:18:02 PM

How will your token be used on the platform?
baramut

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

Today, two our programmers👨‍💻 have completed professional development courses on programming products based on the blockchain technology.🎓 We will be waiting for some new ideas and ready-made solutions from them.

If employees improve their qualifications this is good. This means that the project is set for further development.
dropwittro

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:50:45 PM

I would like to see fast payments inside the platform, is it possible?

I think that just this function will be performed by the token of this project.
jonelasts

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:06:34 PM

The advertising project can only be assessed when using their services.
The administration of the project promises high efficiency of advertising campaigns.

Efficiency is very important, but the cost of services is also important, as not everyone has a budget for large advertising companies.

In the end, as a result, each client will choose according to the key features for him. I think the transparency of the services of Pomz will play a role here.
dufftricro

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:56 PM

A new and young team, it's not bad, sometimes the project really needs fresh ideas and views.

New young team members are good. Young people can think more creatively.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: