Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Cool, it seems that this is a live project with great prospects. I will watch your development)

How can I follow the news and updates of POMZ? Give a link to their social networks, for example: Twitter or Facebook.

The project is very serious, it deserves attention:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/pomzcom
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pomzcom
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

What are the competitive advantages you have over other platforms ? Tell me more in detail, or give a link to the description.

All description you can find on the web site of the project https://pomz.com
There are a lot of advantages, ranging from efficiency to safety.

If you are interested in this project, then I advise you to read the whitepaper. here's the link https://tokensale.pomz.com/white-paper.pdf?v=1. Here you will find exactly all the information that interests you
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Because of this situation with the market, many projects will be difficult to collect the right amount, perhaps they will need more time.
strongtree2505

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Because of this situation with the market, many projects will be difficult to collect the right amount, perhaps they will need more time.
Yes, the right amount is now really hard to collect, but I think that interesting and worthwhile projects will still be able to do it. POMZ is one of them
SUNbitok

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

Yes, the right amount is now really hard to collect, but I think that interesting and worthwhile projects will still be able to do it. POMZ is one of them
A prospective project should not have problems, because investors are always looking for interesting projects.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Guys on the right track, everything will be fine
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

A prospective project should not have problems, because investors are always looking for interesting projects.

The problem is that the market is not stable. And many investors are changing their crypto currency for real money
foppertc

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Yes, nice one. I hope that it will be possible to use soon the platform.

Absolutely all the information is in the project roadmap, all the dates and deadlines are indicated there. The administration of the project adheres to its developed action plan as much as possible.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Cool, it seems that this is a live project with great prospects. I will watch your development)

Yes the project is really very interesting and promising if you need advertising. The price for rendered services is lower than that of competitors
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Yes the project is really very interesting and promising if you need advertising. The price for rendered services is lower than that of competitors
First, let's see how the service works in practice, then we can speak for prices.
cryptonuim6

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Prices for advertising will not be regulated by the administration of the project, this process takes place between the customer and the contractor.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Prices for advertising will not be regulated by the administration of the project, this process takes place between the customer and the contractor.

Do I understand correctly that the POMZ project allows you to analyze the effectiveness of advertising and keep track of all in real time?
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Do I understand correctly that the POMZ project allows you to analyze the effectiveness of advertising and keep track of all in real time?
Yes that's right, this is one of the main advantages of POMZ.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

I would like to understand and understand what exactly POMZ is better than other CPA blockchain companies? What makes it popular?
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

I would like to understand and understand what exactly POMZ is better than other CPA blockchain companies? What makes it popular?

First of all, it is security and minimum commissions. These are the main advantages of the platform.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
Merited by cryptonuim6 (1)

The administration of the project takes only 5% of the total volume of money inside the platform it is very favorable conditions for advertisers.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

This project provides advertising services to customers through its platform. Accordingly, he will set the price
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

This project provides advertising services to customers through its platform. Accordingly, he will set the price
This project will be a platform, an intermediary between the customer and the owners of Internet resources that will host advertising.
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

This project will be a platform, an intermediary between the customer and the owners of Internet resources that will host advertising.

You are right, that such scheme works all CPA of system.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

The problem is that the market is not stable. And many investors are changing their crypto currency for real money

To avoid the loss of money, because the market is constantly changing its course of crypto currency
Time will show how ready the team is for such difficulties, now the main thing is to stay afloat.
Investors are tired of weak teams that can not do anything. Only a strong project will be able to prove its worthiness and benefit. Let's see what POMZ is capable of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: