Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522075 times)
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

The emergence of crypto-currencies sparked revolutionary moods in the society.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

I am interested in your project, but i would like to understand how I can save my money on advertising? Will you work bots or robots, or real employees?

I, too, are interested in this information. Your POMZ team will cooperate only with legal entities? Does the POMZ team already have their partners?
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Digital Market expanding every day and I am happy to see blockchain oriented solutions of this sphere. Is it working on eth network smart-contracts?
I think the project will use a smart contract, it will increase the security of transactions.
Already, the development of such technological innovations as blockchain and smart contracts are changing the digital marketing industry in this direction.
Yes, blockchain, a revolutionary technology that quickly mastered the advertising industry, allows you to store and distribute information without the possibility of changing or copying it.
This technology will change and revise the online advertising industry, because it will eliminate the need for intermediaries.
These contracts will make marketing much more effective in cross-promotion of goods and services in the era of bloggers
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

These contracts will make marketing much more effective in cross-promotion of goods and services in the era of bloggers

How will this happen? What advantages will the owners of sites from cooperation with this platform?
Will the regular customers receive a discount?
sjuzze

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Digital Market expanding every day and I am happy to see blockchain oriented solutions of this sphere. Is it working on eth network smart-contracts?
I think the project will use a smart contract, it will increase the security of transactions.
Already, the development of such technological innovations as blockchain and smart contracts are changing the digital marketing industry in this direction.
Yes, blockchain, a revolutionary technology that quickly mastered the advertising industry, allows you to store and distribute information without the possibility of changing or copying it.
This technology will change and revise the online advertising industry, because it will eliminate the need for intermediaries.
I fully agree with you that smart contracts can automatically compel all parties involved to fulfill their obligations and ensure that payment is made only after the terms of the contract are fulfilled.
True, this technology allows businesses to focus on commerce and protect themselves.
Pentium0

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

The project is at the development stage, and it shows itself quite confidently. I will follow the news, good luck the team.
Charisma359

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

What kind of mediators are you talking about? When advertisers want to place advertising on a resource with good attendance, they do not address intermediaries, but agree on placing advertisements with resource owners.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Will using the smart contracts help eliminate one problem I have always had with CPA networks which is you getting paid for the numbers of leads you truly generate?

So many networks use fake figures and steal from your lead which means stealing your hard earned money. I will keep an eye on this project to see how it will work.

If the smart contracts will record real user transitions and show where these users came from, then the POMZ project really will bring great benefit to the owners of sites and blogs.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Hello, tell me, please, when will the sale of the tokens? will be generally?

Hello, I`m intresting too
I read the road map, but found nothing on this issue
I'm also interested, I think that the sale will be, because the team needs good investment to implement the project in life.

I think that the team organizes the sale of their tokens. Otherwise, why did she need to create this topic and introduce us to her project?
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Do you plan to hold meetings with potential investors? I would be happy to come to such a meeting, if I have the opportunity.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Hello, tell me, please, when will the sale of the tokens? will be generally?

Hello, I`m intresting too
I read the road map, but found nothing on this issue
I do not know how you looked for information. All the data is on the site.
Bigjackpot

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

Do you plan to hold meetings with potential investors? I would be happy to come to such a meeting, if I have the opportunity.
I would love to take part in the stream on YouTube with the representatives of the team.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Really cool project.
there was information earlier that you are running an alpha test.
already running? where can I see it?
Kir1to

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

Tell me, what are you planning to do with tokens that will not be implemented on ICO?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Tell me, what are you planning to do with tokens that will not be implemented on ICO?
As usuall tokens that are not sold in the ICO, are burned  for a period of time. I think this project will not be an exception.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

As usuall tokens that are not sold in the ICO, are burned  for a period of time. I think this project will not be an exception.

On the website and In the White Paper is indicated that tokens that will not be sold will be burned.
Kir1to

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

On the website and In the White Paper is indicated that tokens that will not be sold will be burned.

Why do we need to burn tokens? Why not leave them?
Kir1to

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

This will ensure a stable growth of tokens on the exchange. Law of the economy. The smaller the quantity of goods on the market - the higher the price.

Ok, thx for the information guys, I think this is right decition.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

As usuall tokens that are not sold in the ICO, are burned  for a period of time. I think this project will not be an exception.

This will ensure a stable growth of tokens on the exchange. Law of the economy. The smaller the quantity of goods on the market - the higher the price.

Ok, thx for the information guys, I think this is right decition.

I agree That's the right decision. Hence, in the near future, we expect an increase in prices after entering the stock exchange.
Pomz

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

Really cool project.
there was information earlier that you are running an alpha test.
already running? where can I see it?

Hello! You can see it on https://demo.pomz.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: