Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain  (Read 38769 times)
Makez

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Is there a way of changing the wallet's default path to store information? It stores at "C:\Program Data\intensecoin" and I want to change it because I am out of space...

Quoting   

YAASAY

Yes u can
start intensecoind.exe  with  --data-dir <path>
so it will save the blockchain into the <path> u specified

Venthos
Also keep in mind any argument you pass to intensecoind.exe or letheand.exe can be added to a config file on your system so you don't have to type it every time.  The location of this file is different for each platform.

It worked, thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

Great news! Any guide on how to transit from ITNS old wallet to new LTHN wallet safely?

If your itns wallet was up to date, you don't need to do anything, just run the LTHN one.

I don't trust |automatic| stuff and i cannot find the actual wallet file either.
So without backup I prefer having a simple 1-2-3 procedure.

valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:27:19 AM

Great news! Any guide on how to transit from ITNS old wallet to new LTHN wallet safely?

If your itns wallet was up to date, you don't need to do anything, just run the LTHN one.

I don't trust |automatic| stuff and i cannot find the actual wallet file either.

The new wallet uses the same data directory as the old one, which is why he said you don't need to do anything. There are no automatic processes occurring yet. We will be transitioning to a Lethean data directory in the near future. For now, nothing has changed. Your wallet is still stored in My Documents > intensecoin > wallets.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
whotheff

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

The new wallet uses the same data directory as the old one, which is why he said you don't need to do anything. There are no automatic processes occurring yet. We will be transitioning to a Lethean data directory in the near future. For now, nothing has changed. Your wallet is still stored in My Documents > intensecoin > wallets.

I've moved the wallet file probably, no such folders in My Documents.
Wallet is syncing for 8 hours so far and is painfully slow and there are still 42 days left.
Please add a line in the new wallet which shows it's file location.

Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

Transparent Lethean pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
whotheff

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

Hi team, ITNS wallet is updating for 3 days now.
This is impossibly slow. I have only 40 days left
and the three days of syncing managed to sync only ... 2 days!?

What if I'm in a hurry to sell when the price is right?

cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

use remote node/daemon
nodes.hashvault.pro:48782
Merdeman

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

use remote node/daemon
nodes.hashvault.pro:48782
Otherwise you can use the Lethean-hosted remote node, available at sync.lethean.io, port 48782
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Should not you have turned that into LTHN? How will you have your old ITNS again? Anyway, do not miss out, this will soon add value, since Lethean already has a product of almost global interest! I said global because everyone likes anonymity and privacy! Possessing several possibilities and having in wallet a coin of reasonable value, not everyone will know of this greatness.
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Should not you have turned that into LTHN? How will you have your old ITNS again? Anyway, do not miss out, this will soon add value, since Lethean already has a product of almost global interest! I said global because everyone likes anonymity and privacy! Possessing several possibilities and having in wallet a coin of reasonable value, not everyone will know of this greatness.

after the release of the finished product will be in demand for LTHN to pay for the use of the extension
as people use coins, the demand will only grow
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Where can I download the LTHN wallet? I still have the ITNS wallet.
larsbalzak

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Can I transfer ITNS from wallet to LTHN exchange wallet?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

yes the network is the same.
and you can continue using the itns wallet (provided you have the latest 2.0.2.1) if you don't need the vpn stuff.

vikec1989

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

a cant believe that people actualy sell LTHN at this price???HOLD it people!

For dev team, when it will be a total sum of mined LTHN coins on coinmarketcap? I now where i can find it on explorer, but it will be much better for us if it write also on coinmarketcap.

Regards!
 Cool
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

Sure, you can. LTHN is the rebrand of ITNS. it has the same network.
larsbalzak

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I couldn't help myself but bought more recently. The price can't stay at 0.0012 dollar cent forever.  Undecided
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

I couldn't help myself but bought more recently. The price can't stay at 0.0012 dollar cent forever.  Undecided

yup, Grin all we hope the market will be green in the end of this year. and LTHN can back to 0.1$ Grin
lethean (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

a cant believe that people actualy sell LTHN at this price???HOLD it people!

For dev team, when it will be a total sum of mined LTHN coins on coinmarketcap? I now where i can find it on explorer, but it will be much better for us if it write also on coinmarketcap.

Regards!
 Cool

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have been holding off on submitting the request to CMC so that when the website address for our explorer  changes. Once our new website it live, I’ll make sure that it gets adjusted. I have not forgotten about it though.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
sot173

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

yup, Grin all we hope the market will be green in the end of this year. and LTHN can back to 0.1$ Grin

Unfortunately the price seems to still have room to drop, partly because of the overall market conditions but in my opinion mainly because of the millions of coins that have been mined while asics were tearing apart all the cryptonote coins before the forks.

Please dev team, try to get us a decent exchange, tradeogre is not a place for serious investors and stocks.exchange has improved vastly lately but the volume is so low that it's always tradeogre that determines the price.

I still haven't moved out of my wallet a single coin since the beginning, I am holding a ridiculously big amount by now because I believe in this project but something needs to be done with the exchanges.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Unfortunately the price seems to still have room to drop, partly because of the overall market conditions but in my opinion mainly because of the millions of coins that have been mined while asics were tearing apart all the cryptonote coins before the forks.

I don't think the CN ASICs mined all that much of ITNS/LTHN for the month or so it was possible; I don't recall network hashrate getting much above 7MH/s at any point and, of course, difficulty adjusts rather rapidly to network hashrate, so a higher hashrate doesn't necessarily result in more coins getting mined per day.

Ever since the fork to CNv7 the average hashrate has been 2MH/s or less, which results in the mining of about 1M LTHN per day at the current difficulty. A rather minuscule amount, all things considered.

Market conditions are, indeed, unfriendly; I'll definitely give you that one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: