Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain  (Read 38768 times)
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

Hi everyone..anyone having an issues with the latest wallet? Mine hasnt received its last 4 mining payments. It just stopped for no reason about a day ago. Im using the latest gui wallet, but started to download the CLI wallet to see if that would make a difference if i had a local copy of the blockchain.

Everything looks fine for my GUI wallet Shocked

Have you checked if your letheand.exe is still in the folder? Not deleted by an antivirus software? I had that in the past and the GUI was not complaining :p

Thanks for the response. yeah its there im looking at it now.. i just started it up and its syncing the blockchain

UPDATE - for reasons unknown, all payments hit the wallet 1 to 3 days after payment was sent. Very odd.. but it finally came in.

Hi, sorry this is our fault! The default remote node that we maintain (sync.lethean.io) was stuck for a bit. I anticipated quick resolution so did not make any announcement - but unfortunately resolution took 24-36 hours. We try to monitor the sync node closely and intervene as soon as we notice any issues, as we understand it is a backbone of most peoples' usage. Thanks for your patience.

Also, sorry I am not very active here at all. If you would like to hear more from me, join our Discord  Smiley

By the way, if you have not seen our new website, check it out. I am so proud of Casey (@Thepigwee) for putting this together! We finally have a modern and usable place to call home!  Cheesy

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ric9493968

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:11:46 PM

Hi everyone..anyone having an issues with the latest wallet? Mine hasnt received its last 4 mining payments. It just stopped for no reason about a day ago. Im using the latest gui wallet, but started to download the CLI wallet to see if that would make a difference if i had a local copy of the blockchain.

Have you checked if your letheand.exe is still in the folder? Not deleted by an antivirus software? I had that in the past and the GUI was not complaining :p

Thanks for the response. yeah its there im looking at it now.. i just started it up and its syncing the blockchain

UPDATE - for reasons unknown, all payments hit the wallet 1 to 3 days after payment was sent. Very odd.. but it finally came in.

Hi, sorry this is our fault! The default remote node that we maintain (sync.lethean.io) was stuck for a bit. I anticipated quick resolution so did not make any announcement - but unfortunately resolution took 24-36 hours. We try to monitor the sync node closely and intervene as soon as we notice any issues, as we understand it is a backbone of most peoples' usage. Thanks for your patience.

Also, sorry I am not very active here at all. If you would like to hear more from me, join our Discord  Smiley

By the way, if you have not seen our new website, check it out. I am so proud of Casey (@Thepigwee) for putting this together! We finally have a modern and usable place to call home!  Cheesy

Thanks for the reply, payments still seem delayed. One went out around 4 hours ago but it hasnt hit the wallet yet. As long as it gets there eventually i dont care as im a long term HOLD. The new website is really nice, looked at it this morning. The only risk i see with Lethean now is competition. Lethean needs to hire someone to really market the VPN and crypto used for the VPN. All you guys need to do is take 1/10th of the worlds VPN usage from other vendors to be a huge success. Ive worked in corporate IT for 20 years, i set up SSL VPNs all the time and am very familiar with the technology. You guys have something great here, but it must be marketed really hard to be a success.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:21:03 AM

By the way, if you have not seen our new website, check it out. I am so proud of Casey (@Thepigwee) for putting this together! We finally have a modern and usable place to call home!  Cheesy

Thanks for the reply, payments still seem delayed. One went out around 4 hours ago but it hasnt hit the wallet yet. As long as it gets there eventually i dont care as im a long term HOLD. The new website is really nice, looked at it this morning. The only risk i see with Lethean now is competition. Lethean needs to hire someone to really market the VPN and crypto used for the VPN. All you guys need to do is take 1/10th of the worlds VPN usage from other vendors to be a huge success. Ive worked in corporate IT for 20 years, i set up SSL VPNs all the time and am very familiar with the technology. You guys have something great here, but it must be marketed really hard to be a success.

That's really odd. I am not aware of any TX or block delays. The mempool is empty according to explorer.lethean.io.. What is the TX ID? Did you check it in the explorer?

I completely agree, we need to market strategically and more aggressively. This is one of our primary goals moving forward - increasing use of the software. The website is one small step toward broader goals to improve user experience and increase user engagement.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
alexius89-2

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

⭐️ LETHEAN AMA ⭐️

⏲️April 26 at 1:00 PM UTC/GMT on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/Lethean/

You are very welcome to join us! You can start asking questions now. We will be answering as many as possible during the AMA session. 🔥

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lethean/comments/bghy42/lethean_ama_26_april_100_pm_utcgmt_ask_questions/

Retweet: https://twitter.com/LetheanVPN/status/1120718145998602242

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:19:57 PM

Ok, this update is realy cool news. Hope you ll work this way ty!
Here it is: https://medium.com/letheanvpn/strategic-brand-awareness-a4a4e1fb7957

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:50:23 PM
Merited by RomanV (5)

Fck. Information matrix was a scam. Main part of news is nothing. You can make lessons "how to make absolutely useless things" i think.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

Fck. Information matrix was a scam. Main part of news is nothing. You can make lessons "how to make absolutely useless things" i think.

Regardless of that, we have a very good plan and new capable people on board, I'm sure you will like it!

proride

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:24:45 PM

Ltc market when?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:07:04 PM

Regardless of that, we have a very good plan and new capable people on board, I'm sure you will like it!

and what was changed since 1st may?
Realy, here are a lot of teammates working only for discorrd "hello" and "how are you".
What is with honeypod? Another scam? Bitker, honeypod, itns rebranding, info mattrix.. Wtf is going on??! Can u easily check first??

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:16:25 AM

Realy, here are a lot of teammates working only for discorrd "hello" and "how are you".
What is with honeypod? Another scam? Bitker, honeypod, itns rebranding, info mattrix.. Wtf is going on??! Can u easily check first??

Honeypod is not a scam.
Bitker wasn't a scam either.
Please follow the bi-monthly updates and feel free to join our discussions on discord.

alexius89-2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:32:59 PM

LETHEAN COMPETITION

A total amount of 20,000 LTHN will be shared across 5 winners. Each lottery winner will receive 4000 Lethean coins each.

The more tasks you complete the more entries you will get which increases your chances to win!
​​

proride

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:14:38 AM

Honeypod is not a scam.
Please follow the bi-monthly updates and feel free to join our discussions on discord.

you promissed 1st honeypod you ll get in end of april. Is there any?
Bitker wasnt scam?)) sorry, but you said that it is top 5 exch when annonced)) any trade volumes there for now?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:33:45 AM

Honeypod is not a scam.

you promissed 1st honeypod you ll get in end of april. Is there any?
Bitker wasnt scam?)) sorry, but you said that it is top 5 exch when annonced)) any trade volumes there for now?

Things not always go as planned. We're doing our best and you can tell it by looking at the progress of the platform. All the code is on GitHub. If you have advices for us, feel free to share them.

armenmo

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:41:11 AM

LETHEAN COMPETITION

A total amount of 20,000 LTHN will be shared across 5 winners. Each lottery winner will receive 4000 Lethean coins each.

The more tasks you complete the more entries you will get which increases your chances to win!
​​

https://i.imgur.com/HRAFiOz.png

The coin goes to the bottom, and to attract new active participants, larger rewards are needed. The total number of coins is 20,000 at today's price of about 15 dollars. And normal projects on airdrops and bountys spend hundreds of thousands of dollars.
VitaliyCryptor

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

I can't start mining in my wallet to start with a local demon, how do I turn it on to this local demon?
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:24:08 AM

I can't start mining in my wallet to start with a local demon, how do I turn it on to this local demon?

Wait for full sync first. After it finishes you should be able to start mining.
Tip: mining via wallet has very poor performance. Try mining via some of the pools
on the first page of this thread.

ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:26:55 AM

Chameleon Pay V3 is Almost Here

Learn more at chainzilla.io

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
alexius89-2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

LETHEAN COMPETITION

​​

The coin goes to the bottom, and to attract new active participants, larger rewards are needed. The total number of coins is 20,000 at today's price of about 15 dollars. And normal projects on airdrops and bountys spend hundreds of thousands of dollars.

No worries, we will have these Contest-giveaways very often. So in total, it will be a bigger amount that is given away to get exposure and engagement.

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:30:14 PM

4000 LTHN = $3 lol

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

If it reaches new highs of 1 dollar, that would be 4000 dollars.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: