Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain  (Read 38768 times)
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:19:53 PM

Do you plan to open ltc market?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truegaloisfans

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:37:18 AM

Do you plan to open ltc market?
I think they have to do that if the price goes to 1 sat.
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

For what?

for link of course
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:48:40 PM

Lethean (IntenseCoin) Explained: The Decentralized VPN Cryptocurrency Project: https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-projects-and-tips/lethean-intensecoin-explained-decentralized-vpn-cryptocurren-xnqrmp

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Dupy

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:21:53 PM

how is the project?
lethean (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:24:32 PM

Our Russian community manager will be attending the Annual Gathering of system administrators on 26 of July at 12:00 that takes place in Yaroslavl, Russia! (more: https://itslet.su)
We are excited to attend. To those of you doing the same, we look forward to seeing you there! 

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
RomanV

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:49:21 PM

Developers are liars. Especially Casey. Advised him listing on the exchange. He said he will do. It was in May of this year. Today another person told him the same exchange. Think what was the answer? We will do! I wrote about it in the telegram channel and was immediately banned. This is a useless person for the project. Who just talk and the no results of his work there. A man who makes promises and immediately forgets about them. For 1.5 years the community offered a lot of options for the development of the project. As a result, most of the people from the old community (those who from the beginning of the project) were banned. Just for the awkward questions. There is no transparency in the project. The developers paid a premine to themselves, for example for hosting (which they rated 10 times higher than the market) and development. As a result, there is no premine that can be shown to people. It's in their pockets. This is more than 100 million coins. Very negative approach and mean attitude to the community. Now these people sit with her pockets full of premine and waiting pump. Nice!
Se7en Crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:32:39 PM

Couldn't agree more RomanV.

Casey has been nothing but hostile to plenty of members in the community. You will however be called a troll for stating the truth about how the community is ran.
It's very sad to see, terrible leadership from Casey has single handedly made this great project shit the bed.

I'm very happy that others are seeing this, and it's not just "Trolls" or "Fudders" as they state everytime someone has something negative to say.

Their Discord has KYC now, their Pre-mine is dry and they are dying.
Best to search for a project with better leadership.

Fuck with the community, kill the project.

*EDIT*
They have also got coin pumpers in to try and pump the project (Mocho). Pretty sad. Even with the effort, hasn't went over 10.
DonGato
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:52:35 PM

Developers are liars. Especially Casey. Advised him listing on the exchange. He said he will do. It was in May of this year. Today another person told him the same exchange. Think what was the answer? We will do! I wrote about it in the telegram channel and was immediately banned. This is a useless person for the project. Who just talk and the no results of his work there. A man who makes promises and immediately forgets about them. For 1.5 years the community offered a lot of options for the development of the project. As a result, most of the people from the old community (those who from the beginning of the project) were banned. Just for the awkward questions. There is no transparency in the project. The developers paid a premine to themselves, for example for hosting (which they rated 10 times higher than the market) and development. As a result, there is no premine that can be shown to people. It's in their pockets. This is more than 100 million coins. Very negative approach and mean attitude to the community. Now these people sit with her pockets full of premine and waiting pump. Nice!

I completely agree. As the former CSO (fake ass title) I quit for many reasons one of which was the lies (I can do math leadership team), the shady way they do business and the purposeful disregard of real opportunities for obvious scams. Honeypod and Laurence Fishburne spring to mind. always looking for that instant pump.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:16:15 PM

I don't understand why so much hate. The lethean team is one of the best in crypto I've ever worked with, and my experience starts way back in 2013.
Of course, mistakes have been done. But look at what most coins are: a planned scam from the beginning. Lethean, instead, is a honest project with real world usage and delivered a working product, which most of its competitors did not.
Leave the hate and you'll live better.

ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:24:42 PM

Couldn't agree more RomanV.

Casey has been nothing but hostile to plenty of members in the community. You will however be called a troll for stating the truth about how the community is ran.
It's very sad to see, terrible leadership from Casey has single handedly made this great project shit the bed.

I'm very happy that others are seeing this, and it's not just "Trolls" or "Fudders" as they state everytime someone has something negative to say.

Their Discord has KYC now, their Pre-mine is dry and they are dying.
Best to search for a project with better leadership.

Fuck with the community, kill the project.

*EDIT*
They have also got coin pumpers in to try and pump the project (Mocho). Pretty sad. Even with the effort, hasn't went over 10.

I'mma just reply to you all here because you are not worth responding to all of you.

First, I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you have somehow been wronged by me personally. I hold no animosity towards any of you.

lolochev, I think we just don't communicate well and I think that has a lot to do with the language barrier between us. I don't think anyone is at fault on either side. Like all other humans, I forget, I don't do things because I don't remember and honestly, I have a lot of things that I need to do on a daily basis. That all being said, I know you must still be holding, and I don't think that you personally have anything to gain from being this negative.

Seven (Whomever you are) -  "Casey has been nothing but hostile to plenty of members in the community." I'd ventrue to guess that if I polled 99% of the people in our Discord or telegram they would say that I'm either polite or they don't have an opinion of me either way.

"Their Discord has KYC now," You clearly don't know what KYC is, so I'll do you a favor and link you to it. https://archive.is/20120801052416/http://www.directorateofenforcement.gov.in/KYC11.html. Although a phone number is more information than you want to give, more than likely because you want to join the Discord to waste more of my time, and the time of the people I work with.

"their Pre-mine is dry and they are dying." We have given you a quarterly report of our premine multiple times. If you want to see it again, you gotta wait. Sorry, I'm not about to get into the cold storage wallet every time you ask me to because I have better things to do with my time than appease you.

Matt -  "I quit for many reasons one of which was the lies (I can do math leadership team), the shady way they do business and the purposeful disregard of real opportunities for obvious scams"

Sorry you didn't get to go to Vegas Matt. I know how badly you wanted to have that booth and have Valiant as a member on a panel there. We didn't think the 5K USD, which is something like 20% - 30% of the remaining premine at the time was a good investment of the funds. I know you believed that it would have been, and I totally understand why you feel that way. Either way my man, again, no animosity or hard feelings towards you. Maybe in the future you will feel the same way towards me.

All of that being said, this is the last time that I am replying to all of you because you all are simply not worth my time. I wish you all the best.
DonGato
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:43:33 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 01:09:13 AM by DonGato

Dear The pigwee, (Casey, COO)
responding to your previous comment,

In reference to "Vegas" (not the only location) Like all your bills I offered to pay with no travel reimbursement!! lol. But your right YOU'RE DOING GREAT CASEY! 50 sats to 4!! scam after scam involvement. Nothing you have ever done has been legitimate.

How much of the premine did you burn up do your cheesy fake NASDAQ thing in New York?

You pay 7,000 USD to BITKER AND FAKE TRADING but wont spend a dime on something honest.

You get a REAL opportunity to get on stage at a REAL conference and you turn it down to do Laurence Fishburne scam for 23K!? how stupid is that

VALIANT/JORDAN SHOULD BE ON STAGE HE IS THE DAMN CEO!

Pallas with respect to your many projects if you dont understand the hate its because your not paying attention.

No accountability and no responsibility. Its just a troll problem.

Blame everyone but yourself. You've done everything to yourselves. you've burned almost all the bridges.

"Although a phone number is more information than you want to give, more than likely because you want to join the Discord to waste more of my time, and the time of the people I work with. " --Casey
  How awesome do you think you are? lol. Maybe people want to be anonymous to use an "anonymous VPN"

The WORST PART is that despite Your monumental failure as head of the marketing team, you wont change, you wont take responsibility and you wont step down.  And anyone above you who thinks you should stay on, despite the massive market cap hemorrhage AFTER full vpn launch day AND with so many people being your enemy needs to be fired as well.
RomanV

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:28:27 AM

I'mma just reply to you all here because you are not worth responding to all of you. 

Project haters? Is it serious? All I see here is your hatred of people. When you say that we are not worthy of your answer or touched on uncomfortable topics for you, the conditions for which you have created yourself. Here, many whom you call haters did for a project a lot. And when asked you uncomfortable questions, then immediately have become haters. Keep your personal grudges to yourself and respect the community's opinion. By the way. As a marketer of the project, I do not see your achievements at all. In reports there is nothing except - we continue to work. Programmers - Yes, it is visible that work. Where's your work? Except empty words.
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:08:24 AM

Of course I don't understand the hate. I see people who left the project long ago that keep bashing. Why don't you just move on? You don't because your senseless hate makes you happy if you can drive the price down.
This won't pay: use your energy to do something constructive instead.

DonGato
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:25:59 PM
Merited by RomanV (5), whotheff (1)

The most vocal people are the ones that put in huge amounts of work to help this project succeed. And everyone wanted it to to do so. You (pallas) and others in the background did make a product, which we were all very happy about.

Believe it or not I STILL want a Lethean WIN!

But its just a never ending series of making the worst choice possible every time.  The scam involvements, the banning of anyone who doesn't type "BUT I LOVE LETHEAN" after every comment, the KYC'esq verification. on and on and on.

The team has taken 1000's of hours of work collectively from many people and flushed it down the toilet.

If nothing else, new investors should be aware of how things work on the public side.

You can make the best damn VPN in the world and still fail without PEOPLE. being the first or even the best does not matter.

Success is not measured in your private slack server.
Subjectiv-Joe

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:16:20 AM

DonGato : thank you for all the information you are making public and which the current team members have never shared with the community. I fully agree with you : LTHN developers are really working hard to come up with a product. But, those in charge of marketing and communication really s*ck! And being stubborn, not open to constructive criticism and seeing any opposite point of view as trolling, FUDing and hate, will undoubtedly reduce the chances for a success. It's very sad to deduce that such a good project is managed by people whom are really inefficient and at a certain point, incompetent (development strategies and marketing). This is neither hate nor trolling, this is the truth that the project team aren't able to see...
RomanV

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:41:40 AM

Of course I don't understand the hate. I see people who left the project long ago that keep bashing. Why don't you just move on? You don't because your senseless hate makes you happy if you can drive the price down.
This won't pay: use your energy to do something constructive instead.

It's funny to hear about the haters who attacked the LTHN project. Any remark or uncomfortable question and you're already a hater.)
If I see how the project is constantly stepping on the rake, then sorry that I cannot praise for it.
For example the latest case. I made a proposal on the exchange, I was told that - we will do. It's been a few months. Now Casey answers the other person as well - we will do. I expressed my bewilderment at the situation. And already banned. And I'm now a hater. For trying to support the project? Don't like it, go ahead..? Great approach. I'm confused. Huh
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:51:59 AM

If you are used to speak like you did in the last few posts everyday, then no, you are not a hater :-)

RomanV

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:57:17 AM

If you are used to speak like you did in the last few posts everyday, then no, you are not a hater :-)

Got used to constructively. And not to point the finger at each other - hater this you, no it's you! ) Funny, right?  Wink
Subjectiv-Joe

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:41:22 PM

After many Months of failure in pumping the price with their in-house pumping group managed by few team members, they're now trying to pump the price with twitter pumpers. They seem to not understand that this weekly try has a very short effect. What will lead the price to grow up from 4 Sats is not artificial pumping with manipulative tweets, it's the working strategy of how to market the product, how to reach targeted people, what incentive to offer for more adoption, etc. Also, project founders and leads have to be on the stage and leave their bubble. Managing a crypto project, It's not just programming source code and fixing tech issues. Duties of a CEO are more than that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: