Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain  (Read 38769 times)
Hopebrignt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:44:26 AM

This is good oppunity for LETHEAN rebound. Go for it!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-launches-a-token-listing-voting-activity-for-pow-projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 11:33:09 AM

I think the project is in a hard situation.. main pool is down for weeks, almost no Discord activity, sad story..

RomanV

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:26:29 AM

They drop the project.

https://medium.com/@letheanVPN/lethean-moving-forward-10083ff5d91e

As far as I can see, they just sold premine for a few years (> 100 mln coins) and when it became not profitable they quit working on the project. Cheesy Now they want to look honest but they don't.
vikec1989

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:44:03 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 06:38:44 AM by vikec1989

Can we send our coins from wallet to tradeogre now, because pools doesnt works? Does work sinhronysation on wallet?
If I dont sell my 15.000.000 lthn on 50 satoshi, i dont want to sell now for 1 satoshi... bloody coin... 

Im very disapointed in team, i dont espect this to come even in the most terrifying dream.

But as i wrote, i will not sell my coins, i espect it will com better days, when you guys come back to project. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:32:39 PM

Can we send our coins from wallet to tradeogre now, because pools doesnt works? Does work sinhronysation on wallet?
If I dont sell my 15.000.000 lthn on 50 satoshi, i dont want to sell now for 1 satoshi... bloody coin... 

Im very disapointed in team, i dont espect this to come even in the most terrifying dream.

But as i wrote, i will not sell my coins, i espect it will com better days, when you guys come back to project. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Well that's the first big extinction in cryptocurrencies. Projects that would have going to fail, have failed. 1 satoshi is basically nothing.

Nowadays are going to survive only the coins already listed on good exhanges.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
manschadow

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 07:19:25 PM

Sooner or later I knew this would happen. There is a team member of this coin who is also participating in another dead project AMMO RELOADED.
So 1 thing is clear now, they are a bunch of f**ng scammers lol
RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:13:18 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 06:26:45 AM by RomanV

Sooner or later I knew this would happen. There is a team member of this coin who is also participating in another dead project AMMO RELOADED.
So 1 thing is clear now, they are a bunch of f**ng scammers lol

Oh, Thanks for the link. Familiar graphic design..)

https://lethean.io/team
Quickly deleted their faces..

I'll just leave it here..
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:07:17 PM

None of us is a scammer.
If you look at the project (for example, see the github repos) we did a lot of work through the years.
Which is the opposite of how a scam looks like.
But you wanna blame someone, so you just fill your mouth with words.

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:22:52 PM

None of us is a scammer.
If you look at the project (for example, see the github repos) we did a lot of work through the years.

I see someone changes their candy wrappers for community money and has the nerve to open their mouth? Where will the next SCAM with your participation be? SUQA (SIN)?
Sell premine and get out of the project is this what you call - not a SCAM?
Above  gave a link to another 1 SCAM involving at least one of the "developers." Not SCAM yeah..
Don't sell while we sell. The motto of this team.
I see someone really doesn't want people to see who he is ahead of time..
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:26:13 PM

None of us is a scammer.

I see someone changes their candy wrappers for community money and has the nerve to open their mouth? Where will the next SCAM with your participation be? SUQA (SIN)?
Above  gave a link to another 1 SCAM involving at least one of the "developers." Not SCAM yeah..

You keep saying nonsense.
SUQA (SIN) is not a scam.
It's another serious projects which has been running for a long time, which is the opposite of a scam.
About myself, I've been in crypto since 2013, you can check my profile and posts, if I was a scammer I'd have changed login name 100 times since then.
You should do your homework before posting.

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:30:10 PM

None of us is a scammer.

It's another serious projects which has been running for a long time, which is the opposite of a scam.
About myself, I've been in crypto since 2013, you can check my profile and posts, if I was a scammer I'd have changed login name 100 times since then.

Yes, you work for money, and you don't care - scamming the project or not. And you seems to have nothing to do with if that. Very convenient.

"LTHN is not a scam." - That's what I've heard. As for my job, unlike yours, it's not about deceiving people.
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:59:23 PM

None of us is a scammer.

Yes, you work for money, and you don't care - scamming the project or not. And you seems to have nothing to do with if that. Very convenient.

"LTHN is not a scam." - That's what I've heard. As for my job, unlike yours, it's not about deceiving people.

I didn't scam any project. I'm a honest person and don't deceive anyone.
I work for money as everyone does, but I also did a lot of opensource works. But you still keep basing your stupid accusations on false or incomplete data.
Did I say I've got nothing to do with what SCAM projects? Just tell me one.

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:05:26 PM

None of us is a scammer.

Did I say I've got nothing to do with what SCAM projects? Just tell me one.

Ok, I tell you one - LTNH
Not a SCAM? Yes? Then I will repeat the question - is it not a SCAM to sell the premine and leave the project?
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:12:29 PM

Not a SCAM? Yes? Then I will repeat the question - is it not a SCAM to sell the premine and leave the project?

Let's rephrase the question:
is it a SCAM working for a project at least 5/6 hours a week for 2 years or more, never selling any coin when it was worth 200 sats each, then when you finally leave because price is at 1 SAT and you must buy food so you need a real job, you sell what you have knowing you could have sold it before for 200 times more, but you did not because you are too honest and don't want people to think your legitimate project is a SCAM?

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:48:26 PM

is it a SCAM working for a project at least 5/6 hours a week for 2 years or more, never selling any coin when it was worth 200 sats each, then when you finally leave because price is at 1 SAT and you must buy food so you need a real job, you sell what you have knowing you could have sold it before for 200 times more, but you did not because you are too honest and don't want people to think your legitimate project is a SCAM?

This is where you're lying. According to old reports on premine since the beginning of 2018, it is clear that they sold at a very favorable rate, Open the chart and look at the rate at least in the spring of 2018 and beyond. Those who have been following the project for a long time remember all this information and the millions lost accidentally after the rebranding, too.. In the worst case, the numbers will come out very good. Even if you take only 2019 (which is not true). By the way, I asked a direct question, and you are trying to evade it now..)
If you're talking about the price. Ok.. Even if you take the price of 30 sat in 2019 and 90 million coins. This is almost 30 BTC) and sold earlier and at higher prices. Say - am I wrong?)
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:53:28 PM

This is where you're lying. According to old reports on premine since the beginning of 2018, it is clear that they sold at a very favorable rate, Open the chart and look at the rate at least in the spring of 2018 and beyond. Those who have been following the project for a long time remember all this information and the millions lost accidentally after the rebranding, too.. In the worst case, the numbers will come out very good. Even if you take only 2019 (which is not true). By the way, I asked a direct question, and you are trying to evade it now..)

You asked the wrong question, hence why I rephrased it.
The sold coins you are mentioning, have been used to pay for services. We paid for developers, cloud services, virtual machines, etc.
Part of that we paid with our money, part by selling some of the premine, but it was not sold to make a profit, we kept nothing for ourselves.
The premine goal is exactly that: to pay for development and maintenance cost.
So again, no scam. And no lie.
Stop accusing, it's bad for your karma.

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:03:39 PM

The sold coins you are mentioning, have been used to pay for services. We paid for developers, cloud services, virtual machines, etc.
Part of that we paid with our money, part by selling some of the premine, but it was not sold to make a profit, we kept nothing for ourselves.

Don't worry about my karma, it's all right. Think about your own. Because I answered with simple numbers. Anyone can count it. And you're lie here. Paid extra out of your own pocket? Don't make me laugh) the Development cost you hundreds of bitcoins? Server support, resources, it's all worth a penny. I myself like many people use Amazon AWS and do not need to write to me about the costs of tens of thousands of $ per month. The maximum is a few hundred. And simple hosting is much cheaper. Don't write nonsense about high costs, please.)

I asked you a simple question. I gave the example of numbers. Like two times two. Of course you can't answer correctly. Trying to get away from the question.
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:06:42 PM

Don't worry about my karma, it's all right. Think about your own. Because I answered with simple numbers. Anyone can count it. And you're lie here. Paid extra out of your own pocket? Don't make me laugh) the Development cost you hundreds of bitcoins? Server support, resources, it's all worth a penny. I myself like many people use Amazon AWS and do not need to write to me about the costs of tens of thousands of $ per month. The maximum is a few hundred. And simple hosting is much cheaper. Don't write nonsense about high costs, please.)

Now I clearly see what's you problem, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.
If you were gentle I could help you understand, instead you are offensive and arrogant, so I will leave you to your own misery.

RomanV

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:19:52 PM

Now I clearly see what's you problem, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.
If you were gentle I could help you understand, instead you are offensive and arrogant, so I will leave you to your own misery.

Gentle? LOL) What a shame, the last storyteller took offense and left pretending to be a poor lamb. Yeahh, go, bye!
When it comes to the truth, lthn developers pretend to be victims instead of answering..
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:26:40 PM

That's exactly the problem: I answered too much, I felt to your scam.
I will be more careful from now on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: