Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most stupid comment you've heard about bitcoin?  (Read 11374 times)
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

I have heard so many before joining it, you hear Bitcoin is scam scam, bitcoin will die,btc is ponzi scheme etc but never let that to discourage me from joining.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

The most stupid comment; Bitcoin is dangerous, Bitcoin is Dead, Bitcoin Failed achieves the goals, Bitcoin Scam, Bitcoin is illegal, Bitcoin will kill you, Bitcoin will make you bankrupt.
Yeah, mostly I heard that, the nonsense and stupid comments about Bitcoin Roll Eyes
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

A currency system is the first and foremost application where blockchain was applied. Many are trying to perfect it but until there is a clear winner, different ones will emerge. Right now if bitcoin enjoys the lead, what is there to call it stupid. Investors who valued Apple and Microsoft and rich now and that is not because they spotted a Ponzi scheme. They saw value in it very early. Why is the author so angry about this fact?
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

"SCAM". I always heard about bitcoin that it is a scammed which I was annoyed since they don't really know how bitcoin works.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

I happened to overheard someone in a group of people talking about bitcoin. That was few years back. They said that bitcoin is created by the CIA and the government itself to manipulate every countries in the world by providing funds to terrorists without any possibility of tracing or knowing where the money came from. At that time I don't have much knowledge about crypto so I just sit back and laugh at those comments being so absurd.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

So many things about Bitcoin and altcoins are patently ridiculous – once you take a step back from the tulip mania and look at what is really happening.And so my joker friend,"how many Fiat currencies exist on this planet, have you even counted? Bitcoin is a universal currency and is not here to just replace your USD alone! Also, what is the source of that study?"
CharlieKoala

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

Their government said that bitcoin only a gamble and scam stuff.
ggabieclaire

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

“Bitcoin has peaked and is very unlikely to escalate significantly in value again…It’s basically an elaborate Ponzi scheme.” – Forbes
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

In my country right now mate has many people say that bitcoin is a scam and that was the funniest thing i heared about bitcoin into them. They have been manipulate by those social media that spreads fud news about bitcoin which is not good for us. And im just letting them doubt about it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

"It is a bubble" that is the most stupid comment that i have heard about bitcoin and that is because it is not justifying any of their accusation because it is like think before you click, so you should think first and do a little bit of research to support the things that you are going to say so you can debate for longer time with a strong support of details.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

That bitcoin is not real and not true  .
Other says that theres no easy money you can get specially when you only posting and posting ..
Bitcoin died in the future . 😂😂😂
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

There some stupid comments i have heard about Bitcoin, but these 2 comments would kill me Grin

1- The Bitcoin price will hit $1.000.000 in 2020

2- The Bitcoin is a bubble and it will explose and everything will be lost.

One is the good but too good, one is very bad but impossible..
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

that bitcoin steals your money and its only a scam . this person had no idea what bitcoin even was
It is when I encounter someone saying that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. That's very funny for me and kind of stupid because I know what is true. Well you can't tell me that bitcoin is a scam system because I will really argue with you and I can prove you wrong. Don't you ever say that straight into my face or else I will laugh at you because that's so stupid.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

that bitcoin steals your money and its only a scam . this person had no idea what bitcoin even was
Actually it was when someone had told me that bitcoin is just a scam and that person doesn't even know that I'm already involved in this system. I laughed so hard because that person was telling me something that he can't even prove. That's the most stupid comment I've ever heard especially for someone to call bitcoin a scam but he doesn't even used it yet.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Jess_Luis

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

'' Bitcoin doesn't have any actual value.''  Grin well, if you look at it that way then dollar doesn't have an actual value too. Cheesy
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

'' Bitcoin doesn't have any actual value.''  Grin well, if you look at it that way then dollar doesn't have an actual value too. Cheesy

That's right, i've even seen a whole thread on this forum being raised io discuss this topic and i think its absurd for anyone to think that way seeing how it compares to other assets and currencies on the stock and forex exchanges.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

It is very annoying and unfair to equate bitcoin as a ponzi scheme, HYIP and scam by some people. this is indeed a very stupid comment especially when MMM was using bitcoin as a means of payment thus suspicion of people about bitcoin aroused more than expected coupled with the fact  that MMM was a well established pyramid scam this has also painted bitcoin in a bad light.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

Probably I can gather into one group and million comments about crash of Bitcoin and my favourite from 2017 when the guy are saying that bitcoin is dead, this time for sure! It is hilarious.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I am always amused when I read information that one or another new, unknown, "extraordinary" shitcoin will beat bitcoin in the coming year. Are there really those who believe this bullshit?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

the stupidest comment about bitcoin is about planning the use of bitcoin, or how to spend bitcoin. for example, "how do you spend your bitcoin?"
or they call that bitcoin is dangerous, risky, gambling and other, but actually they themselves use and profit from bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: