Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

I use MEW even though I don't trust IT, but I pay attention to suspicious phishing sites.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Myetherwallet is simple,  easy and safer to use for ethereum token and ether!  Myetherwallet is been used everyday by majority of users on ethereum platform.  I use Myetherwallet everyday!

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Yes, still using Myetherwallet address since i was started in cryptocurrency campaign programs. This is because most of my campaign is using MEW , participating in bounty signature, facebook, twitter, and telegram. Furthermore, i am very open to used any of a different wallet like: https://mycrypto.com , meta mask and etc.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

MyEtherWallet (MEW) moved to mycrypto I don't think it was a problem, but the problem seemed to lie in the transaction costs that slightly increased. But don't worry both of them can still be accessed properly.

So far according to the information I read, the MEW team is working to improve the credibility of MEW, correcting the shortcomings that occurred in the past, so that Ether can become a real business product.

Our Goals
  • Make choices that are the best for Ethereum, the community, and the larger blockchain space.
    Create the best product we can to empower people to interact with the blockchain.
  • Find the balance between safety, control, ease-of-use, privacy, decentralization, and trustlessness.
  • Ensure our users understand the risks of the blockchain and can make an informed choice between our product and alternatives (e.g. hosted wallets, exchanges).
  • Take the people who use our product and provide feedback to heart and carry their feedback with us; they are why we are here. Listen to them, regardless of their technical abilities or communication skills.
  • Stay true to our free, open-source, privacy-minded, transparency-focused, and client-side roots.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Yes, still using Myetherwallet address since i was started in cryptocurrency campaign programs. This is because most of my campaign is using MEW , participating in bounty signature, facebook, twitter, and telegram. Furthermore, i am very open to used any of a different wallet like: https://mycrypto.com , meta mask and etc.

But these wallets are really useful same like Myetherwallet and at the same time all the ERC20 tokens are really accept the marketplace value ahead.

Like you I too use the Myetherwallet to receive the funds and so far I did not find the any mistake or problems on using the wallet buddy.

Kindly ignore the fake news and scam information about the MEW wallet it will be work well.
Trail22

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Yes I am, MEW is one of the most trusted online wallets available out there and until now I still use it. as long as I use MEW there is never a problem and MEW is always safe. so I will still use it for a long time.
ambcoin

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Yes, its my first and best ETH wallet.  It can store ERC20 tokens which is the usual tokens for majority of the ICO.  It is safe and convenient and you can also connect with trezor for cold storage.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

I still have my new but stopped using it for while now after all the hacking news on it. Mew can be safe but you have to be careful with the logon web page not to enter your details for scammer

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

MEW still has a lot of users because it is simple and easy to use, it is also suitable for newbies. I usually check their twitter account before joining the website to make sure everything is ok.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Since I discovered Imtoken app and imported all my eth wallets into the app, I hardly ever visit MEW again, It is almost needless since the app does virtually everything that will be need MEW for, it was good using is as my first Etherium wallet, was complicated earlier though

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

For me, MEW is still working fine and I have no issue regarding it's security and the usage of my wallet. I am still using MEW for the erc20 tokens I am investing and the security should be kept by me.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

If you are not sure about the security of MyEtherWallet, my advice is, you only need to combine your wallet with Metamask.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Yes i think even MEW is not maintained anymore still safe, And i already use MEW about more than 1 year and all fine, Install metamask and access your MEW from that for better option, or also access your MEW using JSON file to make sure all safe, not using private key because you can wrong paste
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

yes I still use mew to store crypto money because it is still trustworthy in my opinion compared to other wallets, and the integrity of other wallets is less in my opinion
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

This is still the best wallet, even though I heard that they have some internal problems that are happening. But that does not mean that developers will not stop their services in the near future.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

I still using mew and it was safe even if they built another wallet I'd rather choose again mew don't get me wring they built a good platform also but I'd like to use is mew all over again but if you are afraid to use then try metamask you are just going to import you private key or json file on that and you'll have you wallet don't afraid to risk anything life is pure of risk.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

Yes I’m using Myetherwallet
For me it is the best Etherum erc-20 wallet and it’s equal to none with its features and security as well

Their developers keep working hard to ensure every wallet hodlers of Myetherwallet is safe and secure
All you need to do is avoid phishing link and avoid compromising yourself
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Yes I'm still using myetherwallet (MEW) until now because I'm still newbie when it comes storing ethereum and other tokens. I don't know what is the other crypto wallet that can use to keep cryptocurrency safelly aside what I'm gonna used now MEW. Eventhough it is oftentimes maintenance is there I believe that they can survive eversince.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

yes i am using it , i have my coins in mew and i do not want to transfer it to another account, i believe in mew wallet and i do not have any problem in MEW.
it is always better to use mew than any other wallet.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

I stopped using MEW after seeing it getting hacked multiple times. mycrypto.com is a split company from MEW and they have a offline wallet that has a MEW look-alike user interface and menus but with lower security risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: