Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still using MEW?  (Read 3870 times)
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I still usimg MEW and I don't find any difference from the start i used it until now and MEW wallet is the most common wallet used in bounty campaigns  maybe as long as you secured your private key theres nothing to worry it would be still safe to store coins. but if your coins is already valuable or hsve high value better to store in a much secure wallet for your own safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I still usimg MEW and I don't find any difference from the start i used it until now and MEW wallet is the most common wallet used in bounty campaigns  maybe as long as you secured your private key theres nothing to worry it would be still safe to store coins. but if your coins is already valuable or hsve high value better to store in a much secure wallet for your own safety.
Yeah me too, I also still use MEW and there is no difference from the first I used until now. It's never been a problem and I think MEW is the best wallet for ERC20 token.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

until now I am still confident with MEW, before the official announcement from the developer of MEW, I will continue to use it. as long as it's still safe to use, I use the wallet address.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

I am still using MEW and I am very happy with it. It is very simple, easy to use. MEW is very secure and if you are careful with it your tokens are very safe.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

I am still using myetherwallet and it is the best wallet for store Erc20 tokens. I think hardware wallet is the safest way to protect coins. I am using trezor hardware wallet  to safe my coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Yes most of us still using my ether wallet if it si underdeveloped then the owner will notify us before any loss of funds.
Mimaville

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

Yes, MEW is okay...been using it for a while now and I can say it can be trusted.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

Definitely, I stil trust MEW and still using it as a wallet because it can support an erc-20 tokens. Despite of everything, like hacking issues, development issues and others, MEW is more user friendly. Just do not keep your tokens longer to avoid unnecessary things to happen.
ASNAKU

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
Merited by agus_purno (1)

Indeed, from the beginning I knew the world of crypto currency I used MEW and I think this wallet is the best, or maybe I am lacking experience,
But indeed, from the beginning I used MEW there was no interference, thank you.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

Yes I still using myetherwallet because this is the only e-wallet that I know I can save my altcoin and tokens that I received in my bounty and also this is the most required e wallet to save tokens.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

Yes, i am using MEW and metask to unlock MEW, You should try metamask for more security and prevent your MEW.
biraddali125

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

Yes, because myetherwallet is a safe online wallet that we are using to store our coins.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

I have never heard of such news. I think they still maintain it to make a profit from the deal. There are a lot of ETH based ICO projects and the MEW wallet is an optimum solution for investors holding their altcoins. It's still a good wallet and I have no doubt about it.

Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

Yes, because myetherwallet is a safe online wallet that we are using to store our coins.
Yes, Mew safe but depend on your prevention!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Yes, i am using MEW because i find it easy to store ethereum based token there instead of downloading their wallets. As long as if we don't share private we will be in safe hands to protect our wallet and moreover even our wallet can be connected to the meta mask too.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

I still use MyEtherWallet (MEW) through a third-party application called Metamask. I think it's still quite safe and I still use it. I also see a lot of people are still using MEW, including my friends so I am very assured. MEW is simple and easy to use.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

I still use MyEtherWallet (MEW) through a third-party application called Metamask. I think it's still quite safe and I still use it. I also see a lot of people are still using MEW, including my friends so I am very assured. MEW is simple and easy to use.
Absolutely true enough, using MEW with Metamask simply works well for me and i am confident that through Metamask my wallet is safe from hackers but there is still some improvement in terms of security though and i hope that they would update that. It would be good that they will provide 2FA so that our wallet are secured to the fullest.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

For me MyEtherWallet is the only way to go.  Its simple and fast and has all the functions you could need.  I have send countless transactions across the blockchain using MEW and its been great thus far. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

The truth is I still using New even today because for me it is the best electronic wallet.. and I really trust it because if I will going to choose another electronic wallet I don't think it is safe... It's very hard to make a decision where you will all keep your coins especially now that lots of scammers are everywhere we need to become aware about it...
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

in my opinion, the safe wallet I used, when it happened or was it just an issue without proof of the truth,
if all move to mycrypto technology, will this technology be better than the platform, there should be a review without knowing what the future effects are, because this concerns millions of ethereum users out there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: