Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6320 times)
BayAgapito

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
Merited by Salsalyn (1)

Theres no reason why bitcoin wont survive,its just all in the hype what if the stocks market fails? where these good traders will go? of course in cryptocurrencies? what if there is economic failure in the U.S? the crypotocurrencies are going to be the safe haven for those people like us.So i have to disagree with you for now because i am a cryptocurrency enthusiast and i do believe this is the future's currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

I still believe that they are several altcoin that will definitely survive and I think most of them are those altcoin who already establish themselves as well as those who are already known and used by many crypto-enthusiasts. I think that those who are in the top rank altcoin could possibly survive rather than those who are just newly made alts.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Obviously, over time, many coins will not be able to compete and make a profit. In general, the whole system of crypto currency can not be durable and constantly successful. I think that for some time we will stay afloat, and then many people will leave this kind of earnings, disappointed in it. Although a year or two we still have to do something for this direction and get some feedback and result.
Most of the altcoins are not surviving because of the team handling it, after they got the investment or the money that they need they are not protecting their investors, sad but we should protect investors for the sake of the trust and credibility.

I also think that part of the project team, their plans and their roadmap is very good, but they do not produce good products, bad project management, so that the community gradually leave and no people use the product
I think the statement does not need to be noticed. because all I see for now Altcoin continue to survive and are experiencing developments that continue to increase with the abundance of support being against progress coins that generate even more profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

Altcoins are surviving but with with good vision, Transparent objective at solving users or community issues, strong and effective management Team, listed at good exchanges and lots more qualitatively.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

Well, it is silly to say that all altcoins won't survive.
If that were true, then the only thing left will be bitcoin.

That would be like saying when the internet came out, the only thing left is google.

But the speculation that 90% of altcoins will die is actually pretty realistic.
when you think about how many thousands of coins there are, is it really possible for a large number of them to survive and be profitable?
There just literally isn't enough demand and money to sustain that.

So the real challenge is to identify the ones that will survive.
Unfortunately, btc won't be one of them.  IT is just too old and useless.
Instead, coins that have real world application can be expected to last a long time.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

Yes, this is indeed true that not all Altcoints can survive for the future, especially now that many new altcoints will certainly add to the competition, and the good and strong alcoints are able to survive and compete

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

People say altcoins won't survive because they are inexperienced and naïve about crypto. Altcoins are needed because Bitcoin cannot fulfil the entire goal of crypto alone. Altcoins are in to buttress Bitcoin as it spearheads crypto to hit the mainstream adoption.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Alt coins are actually the lifeblood of the whole cryptocurrency scene. Sure there is the king like bitcoins, but without healthy competition, we wouldn't have any good tokens to fight against the price race, which in turn, allows the whole blockchain to circulate the alt coins all over the world.

montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Precisely altcoins itself are the most capable of their survivality, they will tend to survive if their whole team and project is good and stable, lively and active community participating in the project.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

People say altcoins won't survive because they are inexperienced and naïve about crypto. Altcoins are needed because Bitcoin cannot fulfil the entire goal of crypto alone. Altcoins are in to buttress Bitcoin as it spearheads crypto to hit the mainstream adoption.
after all it will feel less if only bitcoin is on cryptocurrency right ? technology will progress and crypto will increasingly spread, of course there will be developers who have new ideas for making more sophisticated altcoins, some altcoins will probably die because they cannot survive but altcoin will keep coming..
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
I agree with you. I know that it is quite difficult for altcoins to survive in this market.
And there is one more altcoin which just finished ICO!
Check the Ruby-X official service launching Smiley

Thanks

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
all possibilities can happen and no one can make sure what coins will be the best use all the possibilities to benefit all crypto currencies will experience development as time and technology progress
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Yes its definetly true, we invest and we believe in the idea of the project. Many coins will die but some will become a giant startup. I believe i do invest in right project and no one could changes my mind right now cause i did do my research and im sure this is useful coins.

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

That is not true, right now the altcoins are still going strong. We cant just simply make a conclusion without going thru its detail first. Altcoin was not made just only for a price purposes but it has a distinct feature and function.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

coins with a good idea and a team will be developed, there are no fraudulent projects

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

They are right but partially.

Altcoins without any project or working product won't survive. Even the projects with product but not really ones also fail. But good ones will be there.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FKirkorov

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

People say about 90% of the list. It is clear that without the Altcoins cryptocurrency will not exist. But all these thousands of coins are also senseless. Although not sure that the Altcoins that are popular with us are in demand abroad.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

Of course not all of the altcoins will survive, First off all because there are a lot of scams  - and these scams will die soon. But there are many other real projects that will change the world. Just these altcoins will survive
truetempo

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

I suggest just choose altcoins or utility tokens which have a real usage function.
Don't trust too much altcoins or tokens without real functions, which only relies on pumps and dumps.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

These people lie. They simply do not understand the meaning and purpose of altcoins. The tokens that make up the main part of cryptocurrency are of great practical importance for a person, they make his life more convenient and practical. Each token, except for the usual purpose as a means of payment, has its specific function. Therefore, they will multiply and develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: