Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6322 times)
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

I also think like that, I am sure that some new altcoins will not last long. they will die or become shitcoin in line with the smaller and unattractive trading volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Well,on the one hand it is true and some altcoins are like a bullshit ,devs just scam backers and don't deliver product. At the same time others altcoins keep developing according roadmap
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Strong Coins with real projects survive which have active developing teams till this market and bitcoin survive. Many countries are converting to this technology and many altcoins are coming with projects as per market demand and they will be winners and give decent returns to its investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I disagree with you because i believe that those altcoins will survive no matter what happened in marketplace and in cryptoworld. Because this crypto coins will lead us in the future. I assure to you many altcoins will survive in the future because the marketplace will support all the coins. Let's stay positive!
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

I disagree with you because i believe that those altcoins will survive no matter what happened in marketplace and in cryptoworld. Because this crypto coins will lead us in the future. I assure to you many altcoins will survive in the future because the marketplace will support all the coins. Let's stay positive!
Of course, almost all altcoyins will survive, in which the team and developers are worthy. But that's just what price will remain on tokens after ico is a big question.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Of course, almost all altcoyins will survive, in which the team and developers are worthy. But that's just what price will remain on tokens after ico is a big question.
Those people who saying to Altcoin that it cannot survive are the people who dont believe and have no trust to Altcoin. Those people are the ones who easily get panic and  easily scared everytime they saw the price of Altcoins is gradually falling in the market. But I think some Altcoin can survive because they have good technology that help them to keep alive even its falling, also some of them have potential so surely those altcoins can survive.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

I think what they meant is not all the altcoins, the altcoins that will not survive this bear market are those coins that are do not have any use cases. The altcoins that have good and working products will surely survive.
Clearly, if all altcoins can't survive then there will be only bitcoin and I think it will make crypto field feels quiet. as many of them are bad, then there are some of them are good and have working products. It's all really depending on how the developer acts.
yes not all coins are bad, maybe they already got scammed by shitcoin
then they say that altcoin cant survive or others bad thinking bout altcoin

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

Certainly, competition in the market will somehow supplant weaker projects. Many projects will simply not be in demand. Those of them who solve the real problems of the present world will stay for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

I believe that such an opinion is in fact erroneous. Because the crypto market in any case will survive and develop in the future. Today, the total number of participants and investors of the crypto market with excellent opportunities for income generation increases.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

yes, I also think so, not all altcoins will survive in a very long time because more and more competition in the market may only be altcoins that have large communities that can survive for the long term

mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

Can not happen nothing will make altcoins to dead it will still be the best if only new altcoins can bring some good projects that can make people trust them the will survive.
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

in my opinion, surviving whether or not altcoins depend greatly on the demand. if altcoin is no longer in demand then the altcoin will disappear, and vice versa. but I see the altcoin will last a very long time. because altcoin enthusiasts are increasingly in demand every year. moreover, many new altcoins have sprung up recently.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

I think the whole issue about coin survival is a serious issue, really many cryptocurrency and their projects are not fit for survival because of their utility concept, as a matter of fact some of them are scam projects, however before you indulge in any project you should be able to carry out a due diligent
 search about the cryptocurrency to ascertain its authenticity

HOMT