Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 12:38:36 PM by steveabrahams

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

I think yes because it's been 1 week since the fall and i think the crypto market will recovery, but we never know though. This year is not a good year for cryptocurrency and i'm afraid the price will not go up until the end of the year. If you really want to buy more coin, i think it's a good time right now but just don't go all in just in case.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

you should never buy coins just because their prices have dropped. that is the riskiest investment that you can make in the altcoin market because most of the times these altcoins dumps won't end there, they will continue going lower and you can potentially lose a lot of money.

what you need to do is to buy when their  dumps are over or when they are starting to rise back up again.

--looking for signature--
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
You should be able to buy the coins you want whenever you want. it's all because basically that coin prices will always change at any time and that we can use to take profit margins. I am sure there will always be a decline and increase in prices. the decision in choosing the right time and momentum will make us get what we want in investing.
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

when people fear when market come down, it's time to you invest
Warren Buffett once said that as an investor, it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

In crypto, investing is extremely promising, but you need to understand what you are investing your money in, why and how this asset will behave in the future, you need to have minimal knowledge and experience for this.
nataman

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Me too im looking to invest in doge and litecoin but i have no idea if this is the right time because i might mortgage my home for no apparent reason
Patriciaparakeet

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Me too im looking to invest in doge and litecoin but i have no idea if this is the right time because i might mortgage my home for no apparent reason

You didn't actually want that account did u, lol
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I suggest that buy not and hodl until december of this year. But think twice when choosing what coin should you buy, and research about it so that you a background knowledge in that specific coin that you want.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

This is the right time by all means to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. Almost all coins are down which gives  you a huge opportunity to invest in the coin of your choice.
The market will soon stabilize and you have the chance to get some profit.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Yes, it is sometimes very confusing to see a market like this. But this is the world of Crypto, and now the price of coins in the market is almost all low so I think the right time to buy coins that have good potential and quality, now is the time to invest and don't miss this opportunity.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Currently the crypto market is bearish and in other words crashed so this is the right time to buy crypto coin.
There are many great projects using Blockchain technology. Some of the good ones are Ethereum, Monero, Sia, Golem, Lisk, IOTA, Steem and others. Don’t be too late to buy some cryptocurrency someday a huge profit will earn in the future.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

You could buy a set of cheap coins now, i think correction is healthy, but this has been much more than expected and will recover soon, no doubt. It is worth much more the market.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Yes the Investment Decision relates to the decision made by the investors or the top level management with respect to the amount of funds to be deployed in the investment opportunities. In order to determined how much the capital youve spend and to analyze how much profit to earned and make and strategic plan. To select the asset, whether existing or new on the basis of benefits that will be derived from it in the future.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

As what the normal suggestions of the others buy altcoins when the market is down because it is the perfect time to collect more coins as long as suits in your budget. So now is the right time to buy ethereum and altcoins as the market is in struggling position. Maybe tomorrow or in the next days it will get back again.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

It's always better to buy when the prices are down, but in situations where the prices are on the decrease continuously, its better to buy in bits. If you have a target of purchasing a huge amount of ethereum, 100 ETH for instance. It's better to divide the number and buy a maximum of 20 eth at different dips. This gives you a better chance of getting it, at a lower price and also if the market trend changes, you would have accumulated some tokens. Thereby reducing your risk.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

When I decided to invest in any penny, I always considered and carefully selected, not to neglect our capital, do not lose money, because the password market is quite risky and can will cause us to collapse

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

This is the correct time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all of crypto is lowest for a complete year and the price are going sideways after the fall. The next step is sure to be a rise. And it's better to invest now than feel you've missed an opportunity latter.

For sure, when things go down this way it is scary, but it is when everyone thinks that it may not be over when the bold traders can get a cheap  bag for the future.

sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

for me this is the best time to invest on btc and eth, since the bitcoin dominance in the market is more than 50% and market is in dip then this is the best time to invest on the old but gold digital currencies, for sure it will make a bull run later this year.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Don't just go for random coins. Go for coins that are well establish and has huge trade volume everyday. Look for coins with active community. These are the coins that won't let you down. Eventually holding those coins for a long term will give you a huge profit. And try to take full advantage of the market when the price starts to fall!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

in my opinion this is the right time to buy when prices go down because I think the coins will go up soon so don't miss to buy before you regret like last year, in my opinion this will be like last year even more
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: