Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

In fact, there is nothing wrong with your method of operation. When the market falls, it is a good time to buy. We all want to buy the coins we like at the lowest price. This will give us more opportunities to make money, but the key to the problem is that we can confirm that the price we buy will be lower? If you want to be more professional, then I think you should learn some real trading skills.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

there will be no bullrun that occurs in the next month. this is only my analysis, but we can do various investment speculations on the altcoin. I just want to suggest you should choose for the top 10 altcoins instead of altcoins that have not been tested in all cases.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

For several months, it is time to invest in several coins in the crypto world. The market is low enough anyway to expect a more drastic drop. If you do not invest now, when? Choose some viable projects, making your own research and investing. Your investments need to make long-term profit, so just invest what you can afford to lose, although it's impossible to lose in crypto. It depends only on your patience.
if you want to make a profit then you can no longer wait because the market is difficult to predict. and in crypto investments in my opinion the most important thing is how you sell because profits are the result of sales, therefore as you say patience is the key. Remember, buying time is not the only effect of success but also sells.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

now the price of crypto have started either due decline there is already no longer occurs. This is a great time to buy and don't miss out on this opportunity. long term investment will, of course, produce if it starts in this point because many people believe the growth of crypto will continue to rise further from the current value. because of a large number of course also support is there for crypto and also started many a good reception for crypto.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

in conclusion you can do a lot of speculation. but basically research and analysis must still be the main guidelines in every purchase or trade. Yes, you can make a quick purchase or buy and hold for a long time. but still have to prioritize analysis
without any analysis maybe we could mentioned it as gambling.we dont have any information about the good things from coins that we choose.i am agree with your point mate, we should make have analysis and research.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

We can really see the effectiveness of buying now more Crypto, it can really be a great opportunity to those new investors to get more profit before the increase of the value in the market get started. And I think we should buy now while we can still buy some Crypto in the lower price.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Of course this time is perfect time for you to buy more and i recommend you to invest in stellar, btg, and cardano. Just hold your coin untill the next year, i'm sure your investment will be grow more than 2 times.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

We also have to be smart to analyze the coins that we will buy.
I saw SIA coin being the lowest point for this year around 70 Satoshi.
DOGE is at 30 Satoshi and RDD is the same, so when you touch that price you better buy it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

We also have to be smart to analyze the coins that we will buy.
I saw SIA coin being the lowest point for this year around 70 Satoshi.
DOGE is at 30 Satoshi and RDD is the same, so when you touch that price you better buy it.

Choice will differ from person to person but yes if you think those coin are really worth a buy and market will tend to start rising then such coins which has fallen a lot will rise as well if those do have a genuine investors. Do not fall in trap of the group which uses pump and dump as people may lose their money in that.
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

It doesn't hurt you to buy a few coins now, because I think this is the right time to buy it and my estimate is that by the end of this year the price of crypto will rise.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
According to the present situation at the cryptomarket, it seems like a good time to buy coins. The market is really low and you can buy good coins at the very reasonable price.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

It is a great time to get some coins now. We all believe that the winter pump will happen again and we will see all the coins bouncing back and achieving the new price records. Just keep believing and get some more coins.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

According to the present situation at the cryptomarket, it seems like a good time to buy coins. The market is really low and you can buy good coins at the very reasonable price.
This is a good decision. It’s not long to wait for growth in my opinion, we will not see such low prices soon like now. Soon everything will change.

tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

It is difficult to choose for investing. If you have got many coins you just keep it yourself when the market is don’t well. If you sold your coins at this time you are getting loss.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

Check , if something has  changed in the fundamentals of the coin you want to invest. The market situation should not effect
the investment decision as it is sometimes up and  sometimes down. It is the normal cycle of the market.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I think much better buy now even the market is bearish because you can have opportunity to make a good profit in the future. Look the other traders even the situation now in the market is bad they still continue to buy because they know they will good earnings in the future.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

The story of the dip getting diper, yeah it really is scary. The best advice I can give for sure is you look for a good project, GOOD PROJECT, that you are sure the price is highly undervalued . Get one of those and hope for the best when moon comes.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Most ICO are requesting for lower funds, which is advisable for a startup. Most fund raised are fiat and there are opinions that most so called fund raised during ICO are fake, project team announcing a higher fund raised. I dont know what to do with that news, cause I dont know why a team will want to do that. It might be difficult to invest now and see the project exchange listing postponed till further notice. If the project is not a scam, one should endure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

As usual if you see the market on red its the time and sign that you should start buying.

All of us still have plenty of time to invest but buying more bitcoin is the best option.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately predicted, so we can only judge when it is suitable for buying through our own experience.

By just judging without doing any activity, I think that is a stupid act. Why is that?. As, as you have said, that the direction of the market cannot, we predict accurately, we do not know where the market will move. Then, why don't you buy it? Isn't crypto price now very good for us to buy?.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: