Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 03:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29661 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

I think this is the good time to invest (buy) coin.  Just hold for a long term.  I think you will get much profit from it.
Buy coin like bitcoin, ethereum,  ripple, waves,  and the other good coin. If you buy now you have opportunity to get much profit.

DyllanGM

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Well I think we should take advantage of the cheap prices now in the market because when the the prices start to rise, then we might regret that we haent bought enough. Just invest and wait for the bull run.
DyllanGM

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

I am looking at the current market and consider this to be the best buying opportunity of 2018. If you want to further guarantee your strategy then do not purchase the whole of your position in 1 deal spread it over 3 or 4 days or even a few weeks so you can take advantage of any additional dips that may occur.

This is actually Ive been doing in the past days. There are times when you thought the price is already so cheap that you might want to go all in, and then a day later it still drops. This is actually a very good idea.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

now is the right time to buy lots of coins because now many prices fall so many cheap coins. Seeing the current market situation is very sad, so many people worry about the coins they have, but don't panic and remain optimistic about going through situations like this. the market is experiencing ups and downs which is usually experienced in the market so that after the market goes down it will rise again and in the future it will rise higher.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

I am looking at the current market and consider this to be the best buying opportunity of 2018. If you want to further guarantee your strategy then do not purchase the whole of your position in 1 deal spread it over 3 or 4 days or even a few weeks so you can take advantage of any additional dips that may occur.

True, but the market could be given a spark any minute now. I always buy in bulk lol, it has cost me potential profits before, but it has also made me tons of money too.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

I think that the decision to buy ether is the most reasonable in the today's crypto market. This is a good decision which will help us to earn good money with time. I hope this will happen soon
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

I think my best achievement as an investor is that I have not sold the assets and still hold most of the positions. This is my best achievement.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

The market is on downtrend the whole year long. Has the bottom been achieved ? Nobody knows, but we should be
near to the bottom . If the fundamentals of the coin you intend to buy has not change it should be a good entry point
for investing in established coins.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

The market is on downtrend the whole year long. Has the bottom been achieved ? Nobody knows, but we should be
near to the bottom . If the fundamentals of the coin you intend to buy has not change it should be a good entry point
for investing in established coins.
The market was on that downtrend, it stopped when there was more news on the giant electronic transfer decision on Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I wouldn't say so. Current time isn't that good for those who is waiting for fast money, but for funds and long term investors it is perfect time as long as all assets are on low level

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

For now brother you can freely buy some coins which have strong whitepaper and roadmap. Prices are really cheap and i personally dont expect another huge dump .
Because already prices dumped hard and i believe after now we need to see some bull in future maybe we need to wait little but we will see that another bull definetly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

It is very difficult to give an exact answer here, but current prices give us very good opportunity to enrich our portfolio with various coins.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Now it is best to just watch the market and do not buy anything.I don't see any point in that.Buy stable coins and buy a little on the drawdowns bitcoin.
I think you are right. Some people say that the market will continue to increase, so there is a chance to buy coins at lower prices than they are now.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I really believe that now is a great time to buy reliable coins from the top-20. Their prices are now close to a minimum, and from next year they can actively go up. Also, about 10% of my money, I now invest in the purchase of new coins that have good potential for long-term development.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Check the history of the coin first. If the price is at its lowest, that is a good buy for me. Just like what happened on Ethereum, I purchased it around $200 USD and I am still waiting for it to increase. If I sell it now I can earn a bit but I am not happy with the price yet so I will hold. Sometimes it is better to keep things simple than going too technical and have the same result.

JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

These coins are the very reliable for the long term. And you can make a good profit without any hardworking. So I recommend you to have a look at this Whitepaper and the roadmap. ETH, XLM, NEM, EOS
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

I wouldn't say so. Current time isn't that good for those who is waiting for fast money, but for funds and long term investors it is perfect time as long as all assets are on low level
I agree with you. Now it is a perfect time to buy your favorite coin for a long term. The price of all coin had reached its bottom and I think soon we will see the change of trend to bullish.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

The decision to invest must necessarily spur you in order for you to start analyzing the projects. Today, analyzing projects before investing is a mandatory procedure if you do not want to be cheated.
I believe that you need to analyze the project instead of the market in general.  If the project is worthy with a good work product then it is a good idea to invest.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

I personally plan to invest a couple more tokens, because I'm sure the price will rise in the next few months. Roll Eyes
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Yes, now is the best time to buy coins. Great sale. I bought and hope for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: