Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Yes of course we can't really rely on the markets value right now that's why the very best idea to do to get a further earnings this year is to choose a good currency that can grow even the of any currency is very low and I think it would us to make a good amount of profit if your a short term investor.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Today situation on the market - it`s a perfect time to invest in good coins and ICOs. Prices are low and I think won`t be even lower. But invest wisely and always analyze projects.
Yes, I also think the price is at the bottom now. It's really hard to falls lower. Even if it can fall lower, we still don't lose much. This is really a good time for anyone who want to invest more. Maybe it will take a quite long time to recover but I believe it will happen in someday.

Right now you can apply one of the rules of trading "Buy cheap - sell high". By buying cheap now, you can sell expensive in a month, half a year, a year, this time is nothing for such investments.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

most are saying this is the best time to buy more, maybe they expecting green in this coming Christmas or year end. but i dont think if there's a bull in this coming months and surely will come maybe soon or later. best to do i think is to buy cheap, hold and forget.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

It is a perfect time to buy some more coins, because we are pretty deep right now and I hope we have already passed the bottom and during the next half a year, we will see the green market and much better prices.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I believe that these are only temporary difficulties. Buying in a marketplace, we risk. However, the profit from such purchases is huge. If, after a long fall, the coin is restored and reared. You will get a big X . Cheesy
Depends on what kind of coin you are talking about. After a long fall, some coins tend to die and no longer recover. i'm talking about some shitcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Actually at this time it is indeed a doubtful time to buy more coins because the crypto value tends to be stagnant. But if we have a high sense of optimism, it doesn't hurt to buy more coins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

I can't say for sure that the long fall has come to an end. But even in a falling market, you can find good coins to invest in. Such coin for me is Fantom. Yesterday I saw the news that Fantom enters a strategic alliance with a Japanese real estate giant, Tosei Revival Investment. Japan is one of the leading countries loyal to crypto. I think that cooperation with Tosei Revival Investment will have a positive impact on the course of Fantom.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

in my opinion, we must keep investing at this time because the market price is stable, I'm sure there won't be long the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the crypto market will rise again. now it's better to continue to buy and add crypto currencies so that when the market price rises we benefit very much.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I think it is right and this is the time but you still have to follow every development of the increase and decrease in the number of coins that may be for the future of the coin bad things can happen or even become big giants in coin price competition now in the hunt for investors. in my opinion take as much as for ETH because this is the lowest point before a significant increase occurs.

Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Now is the right time to invest. Without thinking much invest. The market is down now, at the end of this year, the prospects of rising up of the market are very high.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

I think many coins are currently undervalued right now, so getting some and adding to your portfolio is not a bad idea.  Try to be good with your TA, at least you will be successful with 60% of your trades. If you are going in for long term investment, be extremely careful and do proper research on the project. sometimes you get caught up in a pump and dump scenario  so try to avoid that too. Also, know when to take profit if your sole aim is trading.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Now is the right time to invest. Without thinking much invest. The market is down now, at the end of this year, the prospects of rising up of the market are very high.
By the end of the year there is not enough time, so I think that the market will not have time to start growing before the end of the year, may be closer to spring there will be positive movements.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

I think this is a very good time to buy coins. Very soon a new Bukkit platform will be launched and this can radically change the market. Buying cryptocurrencies will become more centralized and intermediaries will appear. But this will lead to an increase in capitalization, because the money of large investors will flow to the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

No one can say what's the good time for sure. But in general it's good time to invest because of major coins already at bottom. Many good news in the market like BCH Hard-fork, Bakkt Platform and much more. Definitely the good time for BCH and BTC. If BTC will grow then alt-coin also follow the same pattern.  Smiley

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

The decision will make today is the direct consequence of oir realities tommoro. If when the prices of quality, well known cryptocurrencies are cheap in the market due to bearish market and we reuse to see opportunity to buy cheap, we may never see these cheap prices when market start grown in the direction of bull market!

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Currently because the prices of coins are very low bad you can get a lot of tokens at a much cheaper rate. So I think it is a good time to buy coins.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

buy only the best crypto in current situations my friend
so, when the  market growing, i believe a good crypto will growing first,,
for example bitcoin, ethereum, eos, ada and others

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

In my opinion, the decision to invest is very important because this is very profitable for us. And we can make a decision to invest now because if we see the condition of falling coin prices. And that is a very good time because you can get very low coin prices. And I am very confident that Crypto will recover and the price will rise.
Moeda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

I advise you to invest ICO for now, the chances of a successful ICO are greater because Ethereum and Bitcoin are relatively cheap. But if you invest in coin it is also good. This depends on your confidence in investing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

You just need to pay more attention to the projects where you are taking part in. Because it is normal, that you should read the whitepapers, to check the team members, developers and so on. After all of this, if you find that the project is legit, just invest in it.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: