Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If somebody is going to buy ETH you shoudl stop, before making the worst mistake of your life. It will never be great again, so stop listening to the false prophets.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Now you should buy something only if you are going to sell it in short amount of time. Market is very unstable, so there may be huge losses.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

If you are beginner, than you should find another way to make money, because short term investments stopped to work long time ago. Now you need to look for OP.

It's also a way for newbies, but in my opinion you should find someone to work with you to ease the burden or the pressure of your decision. Short term investment I think is not bad enough for them. Just my idea  Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

It seems like 2018 is all about being very patient until the prices are low. If you wait long enough, then you will find a very very good entrance point to pretty much all of these coins. And you don't even have to wait that long.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

In my opinion now the best strategy is to start buying the coin when it starts growth, profit a little less, but more reliable. At the bottom is very dangerous now to buy coins, it may take a lot of time when they will begin to recover, and maybe even fall.
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

This is the right time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all coding is low to buy cheap. Now is the perfect time to buy your favorite coin for a long time. The prices of all the currencies have bottomed out and I think we will soon see a change in the uptrend. That coin will make us profitable
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I think that the best solution would be a daily analysis of the market, if growth starts, you will have time to buy at the start of growth, but if there is a further fall, you will not lose your money.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I hope soon we will see the growth of Bitcoin and all altcoins. Last year the rapid growth started on 11th November - so I'm very excited about what will happen this fall. I'm waiting for rally to the moon
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

I hope soon we will see the growth of Bitcoin and all altcoins. Last year the rapid growth started on 11th November - so I'm very excited about what will happen this fall. I'm waiting for rally to the moon
when we are all waiting for something, it does not happen. Whales do not think as the hamsters thinks, so I would not expect rapid growth at your place. End of 2019)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

From my point of view, this is the best time to invest because all the coins are in cheap price so buy as much as possible and hold them for the next turn out. Now the market is down but the next step definitely the price will pump. So don't think much invest your capital and wait for the profits.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

From my point of view, this is the best time to invest because all the coins are in cheap price so buy as much as possible and hold them for the next turn out. Now the market is down but the next step definitely the price will pump. So don't think much invest your capital and wait for the profits.
Of course, while prices are low, there is a good chance to make a good investment. But one must also take into account the fact that the poor state of the cryptocurrency market can negatively affect the development of many projects.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

it seems like what you are waiting for now can't be what you expected, because in reality now the price of other bitcoins and altcoins is in a bad condition. maybe you should be patient until next year
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

It is a very good time. And maybe the best oen will be very soon, because it looks like we are touching the absolute bottom. Wait for confirmations

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

it seems like what you are waiting for now can't be what you expected, because in reality now the price of other bitcoins and altcoins is in a bad condition. maybe you should be patient until next year
Right now the market is starting to fall again. I think this is the last fall of this year and we will soon see it go up again. Buy now or we will miss the best opportunity to buy in 2018

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

for now i cant really tell that this is the best time for buying. because even if you have enough research of what your doing for investing, i think your mind is not really have a peace knowing that your money is in safe. i think much better to buy and forget. just open it when bullish appear.
bisleri1122

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Before investing in any kind of investment, you have to just go through the project.
After knowing about the project if you are satisfied, then you can make investment.
Cryptocurrency is the best plan for the investment.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Yes, you should have to buy the coins at this moment. It is the best time to buy coins because the price of the coins is very low right now. So if you buy it now and hold it until a certain time then after that you will make some good profit with the help of that coins.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Today is a very good time to buy many altcoins. But do not forget that the market can be even cheaper. You should always leave some of the funds in case of a further fall in the market.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

yes if indeed you are still hesitant to make an investment it is better to wait even longer until the market conditions have started to recover, but my advice if you want to make a long-term investment you should buy coins now rather than later and suddenly prices rise significantly we all nobody knows. because market movements can suddenly make us all surprised.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

yes if indeed you are still hesitant to make an investment it is better to wait even longer until the market conditions have started to recover, but my advice if you want to make a long-term investment you should buy coins now rather than later and suddenly prices rise significantly we all nobody knows. because market movements can suddenly make us all surprised.
Well, this is true, it has happened in the past already so let's believe that history will repeat itself.
If you believe on the power of whales, you will definitely hold because they are good in manipulating the price, we can witness a dump and of course
the pump will come at the right time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: