Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 725

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

In August was a great time to buy coin and nobody expected that the market would face another dump. At the moment, you can buy even more coins and even by the better prices. Buy them now and hold till the next bullish movement.
Nope, for me it is better to buy when the market movement starts to rise and that is the right time to buy, because if you can't be patient then you will lose if you buy now because the price is still decreasing and there is no sign that market movements will rise, so wait.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

In no case do not buy at the moment, the market is in a strange state, and may fall even stronger. Remember, you can't buy coins in a falling market. It is best to wait for the uptrend and start buying coins.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

The decision to invest should be wise and be as accurate as what happens in an investment. whether you will be sure or not. and one should review the investment project as well.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
In general, investment strategies buy at low prices and sell at high prices, but in conditions like today in investment we must have confidence and patience as the main capital in investing.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Buying more coin when market dump is still good approach to investing for good profit. However, you must be strategic in doing this. The lows in bear market is not always the last, you may find out that low actually bring about more lows as selling pressure mount. It is safe to buy in batches till you are satisfy with your purchases!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

We don't really know if what will be the future of altcoins or to the crypto currencies so investing is really your own choice at your own risk because it is really hard to predict if what will happen next to the crypto market whether it will go up or it will continue to go down so if ever you will invest make sure that you will be investing to something which has a big potential.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
investing is good an di think taht if you feel unco fortable in the crptocirreny wolrd you can try it as the good beginning
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

We don't really know if what will be the future of altcoins or to the crypto currencies so investing is really your own choice at your own risk because it is really hard to predict if what will happen next to the crypto market whether it will go up or it will continue to go down so if ever you will invest make sure that you will be investing to something which has a big potential.
you need to read ablut some strategies and to understamd how it is all working right now especially the latest years
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Knowing the right project and understand every possibility of growth will give you good chances, there's a lots of coin project from this industry and choosing is one thing that each investors needs to focus , if you already have full understanding and you got a good instinct that the project will work
or there's real usage taking the risk can be profitable after the success of each project that you choose.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

This is the good time to enter in this market and you can invest in bitcoin, Ethereum and any coin from top 20 coins and those give you decent returns in hike time.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Well, now if the investment decision is a good time because the coin is always down and is now on the upward trend.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

it all depends on your decision, if I can know what coins you want to buy? is it a top 20 coinmarketcap or is it just a new coin finishing ico? if you buy top 20 coinmarketcap coins, don't hesitate and buy more

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

I also try to understand how this crypto works and come to realise that diversification is the answer to it has every coin will have their own way of adding to your value base on what you put on them so I think it will be nice to have many coin with little change to trade on them and buying back when low and selling when high.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

You wrote your link last August, and at that time the price of bitcoin was around $ 6k - 7k. and many think that at that time is the right time to buy. and it turns out that currently the cryptocurrency price continues to decline, and many people are very sorry about this situation. I think nowadays people are in a panic situation, and maybe many are giving up on the current market situation. but in my opinion, now is the right time to buy and collect crypto in a personal wallet. and wait until the market price actually recovers to make a sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Investments now do not bring as much profit as it was before. The best achievement of this year is Hydra and Ontology. Some of the coolest projects on the market.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

I would say more, at the moment the situation on the market forces to buy different altcoins. In view of the fact that the price of BTC goes down consequently on all coins too. I would advise you to purchase CDX and PERA. Since they are well established.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

No one can say you exactly when it will be the right time to buy coins.  therefore,I advise you to buy coins for a part of the capital ,so that you can then buy coins cheaper if the price falls. and if the price rises above-you will have already bought a number of coins.
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

I already had fiat money to buy, the last purchase was a month ago, and after that the market did not stop and went even lower, now it’s a shame that I didn’t buy later, I just had to wait

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

I already had fiat money to buy, the last purchase was a month ago, and after that the market did not stop and went even lower, now it’s a shame that I didn’t buy later, I just had to wait

This is not your fault, I'm sure when you bought you thought that the market reached the bottom, no one knows how low the market can fall if you hadn’t bought then the price flew up, you would have regretted it now.
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

There is a high probability that the market will continue its decline in the near future. But I do not think it will be long. Of course, if you believe in the potential of crypto, then now is a good time to buy some coins. But you have to deeply analyze each project. Many projects will die next year.

I must admit, that you are right. It is very unpredictable situation on the market nowadays. On the other hand, it is a good opportunity for long-term investment. So, you should analyze every project before investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: