Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29652 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:33:36 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If you can wait for a long time to get a return from your investments, now would be a good time to buy and hodl coins. The market is bearish and it is hard to tell if it is the deepest or the still going down. But either way, if you buy you will be able to get a good return when the market gets stable.

It is personal decision to invest now or wait for perfect time on the market. Bearish market is continuation of bull market after reaching to peak of ATH levels. Investing now requires patience and attitude.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:40:48 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If you can wait for a long time to get a return from your investments, now would be a good time to buy and hodl coins. The market is bearish and it is hard to tell if it is the deepest or the still going down. But either way, if you buy you will be able to get a good return when the market gets stable.

It is personal decision to invest now or wait for perfect time on the market. Bearish market is continuation of bull market after reaching to peak of ATH levels. Investing now requires patience and attitude.
If you plan to invest, the timing is now, the bearish market is the right timing to invest so you can make a better profit.
You sell during the bull run, that's a very good strategy as you will make a lot of profit, but you hold and wait for the timing for the bull run.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:45:36 AM

If you plan to invest, the timing is now, the bearish market is the right timing to invest so you can make a better profit.
You sell during the bull run, that's a very good strategy as you will make a lot of profit, but you hold and wait for the timing for the bull run.
in this moment we could earn profit by buying alot of kind coins.dont just put our money into only one portofolio.we could pick several good coins that have low price now.but we have to becarefull if market continuesly down.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:48:54 AM

I really think now is the best to buy more and invest for future. Good quality and potential coins may take an increasing price in a year or two. And in the long run it is earnings and profits that you will see in your wallet.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:50:45 AM

Until now, crypto prices have still experienced a sharp decline, and if you want to invest in the long term, I think this is the right time to buy crypto as much as you can according to your finances. By buying now where the price drops, it allows you to have enough crypto, and then sit patiently waiting until the time comes when the crypto price rises, because crypto will definitely rise in price again and you will get a profit through your investment this time.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:56:25 AM

Ever since then,  the market hasn't recovered, instead, it has been a roller coaster one. Well,  i think it's wise however to buy some good coins now taking note carefully project with high sustaining ability. I can say it that so many projects will eventually fold up in this bearish market
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:44:06 AM

The current cryptocurrency market has climbed from the bottom, and if I have extra cash, I will buy more altcoins.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:18:34 PM

Indeed, the right time to buy coins to invest is when the price falls. But when the market continues to fall and fall, I think it's better to observe some of the coins you want to invest before deciding to buy it. If you think the coin has great potential to recover and increase, I think buying it is not a wrong choice.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:23:40 PM

My advice for is that if you have not buy before when the price have dropped I will advice you to buy but if you buy before I will advice you hold the once you have with you.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Rawoyemi

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:26:14 PM

Buying more currency is not a bad idea depending on the coin you're interested in buying. In a bull market, even terrible coins will thrive, in this kind of market however, thriving is going to be heavily contingent on the utility of the coin in question. Therefore do you research, and if you see fit, be prepared to play the long game but invest wisely.

🔥🔥🔥 HTTPS://OPSONION.COM/ 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 MONETISING SKILLS AND HIRING TOP TALENT MADE EASY - SIGN UP NOW! 🔥🔥🔥
MTVuser07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:31:49 PM

Right that you are thinking. Now is a good time to buy coins. The market will stand still for some time, and then it will grow. Because it is not inevitable.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

Yes, I think now is the time to buy many altcoins. I think that many altcoins will grow this year. The market has already corrected well last year.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:07:32 PM

if you are not going to trade in the market, then in principle you can take on a small part now and buy more on the following drawdowns. but it is safer to gain a position after Bitcoin shows a price above $ 4,500, then the market will be more alive. and if you want to trade, you can do it in any market
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:23:35 PM

For now it's better not to spend too much on crypto, it's better to just focus on some coins that have great potential like HF from coins or other big news because with bad market conditions it is very risky to buy lots of coins.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:30:50 PM

Bear markets opens an opportunity for some to acquire more potential coins with much cheaper price, if you are afraid to take risk on buying newly coins then I suggest to start holding coin that is on top 10 since they have a big potential to bounce back in the nearest future.

goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:32:43 PM

as of now, the market has been falling. i don't think it is the best time to buy now. the market has not yet reached the real bottom. you'd better try a small amount of investment.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:38:22 PM

At this time market is at their knees so it is excellent time for invest and in near future a big bull will come and you will get more profits.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:52:55 PM

You can constantly buy tokens that are interesting to you, because now the market is falling for a very long time and every investor has time to think whether he should start investing in cryptocurrency or not, so now the prices are very low and the time is of course suitable, but consider all risks.
Priyank9871

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:51:54 PM

well same here i also looking to buy qkc at a dip... !! quarkchain going nicely, as wallet release, mainnet about to come, i am sure it will rise
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

as returns with work with the previous terms to returns with chance on attains as investors to manage tasks on evaluation,
to gains and referring challenge to collects of nominals on returns with the profit to follows with request as transmission into dedicated banking account.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: