Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29650 times)
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

for me now it's also a good decision to buy altcoins, because now for me it's also good to get cheap prices, so you will also get more profits.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

if I think you have a lot of capital, I suggest you can invest now, because for me now there are also good decisions and also many opportunities for many benefits in the future, because now the price of krypto is still cheap.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:38:00 PM

Right now i see the market being unstable, even though i see it as a time to invest, i would only invest just half of what i intend to invest and wait to see if prices would fall more, so i can invest the remaining half. The market is really not predictable now.

▔▔▔▔▔
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

I argued six months ago that you can buy bitcoin and other altcoins, as the price has become very attractive and it is unlikely that the price will still taste better. Now, this statement looks ridiculous. Grin Today, the price of cryptocurrency has become even more attractive and I would buy part, and part of the money saved in case of even more delicious prices. Wink
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:56:02 PM

do not hesitate in starting an investment, take advantage of the moment of price decline that occurs now to buy potential coins because at this time the price is still cheap, but do not be random in choosing coins, you must choose coins that have promising prospects, rest assured that bullrun will come, and when time that happens you will get a lot of profit
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:02:43 PM

The decision that an investor makes to invest in a project should actually have real justifications. Not just to take and invest. I think that here we need a very serious approach for this business. I am sure that now it is even harder to do it.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

for me now it's also a good decision to buy altcoins, because now for me it's also good to get cheap prices, so you will also get more profits.
But all the money is better of course not to take coins, to allocate 5-10% of the Deposit interest, as there is still a chance that the market may fall even lower!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you invested in August, you would be in a big minus, although the situation seemed profitable. Now the situation is almost the same, maybe history will repeat itself

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:50:50 PM

I agree , I also think that you can buy a lot of coins now , as they are very low at their levels, I think by the end of 2019 can show good growth !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:28:17 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
now is right time to buy lots of coins, don't hesitate. because market will not always go down in this position, surely in a few months market will rise again
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:56:50 AM

now is right time to buy lots of coins, don't hesitate. because market will not always go down in this position, surely in a few months market will rise again
It will not always go down but we cannot be sure if it will right in the next few months.
No one is certain so we just sit here and relax and wait for the right time, those who will buy now
are buying at a good price because when there is a panic, coins will be undervalued.

I hope this time panic sellers are gone so this market will start to grow.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:01:12 AM

Go for a coin that has great potential with cheap price.Ypu can take advantage on this bear market and have patience to wait for the bull run.It may take a long time but thos is the environment of cryptocurrency,the high votality.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:17:53 PM

Go for a coin that has great potential with cheap price.Ypu can take advantage on this bear market and have patience to wait for the bull run.It may take a long time but thos is the environment of cryptocurrency,the high votality.

I think you just need to buy now, and if Bitcoin drops to $ 2,000, then buy another for the same amount and then there will definitely be a very big profit. Now really very good prices and worth buying, but do not forget about the risks, yet it is an investment.  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:06:59 AM

I think you just need to buy now, and if Bitcoin drops to $ 2,000, then buy another for the same amount and then there will definitely be a very big profit. Now really very good prices and worth buying, but do not forget about the risks, yet it is an investment.  Cool
The price could fall further but the current price is already cheap, hence it's a good buy right now.
We never want to see it down again especially if we have already accumulated a lot, but we are in crypto where things are very unpredictable.
Following the basic strategy which is to buy at dip and sell at peak will still work, but we always have to learn how to hold longer.

audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:20:53 AM

Of course, this is not an easy thing when you decide to invest, of course you also have to be prepared with all the risks, any investment certainly has risks both large and small, most importantly you are sure of the investment you make for future results later
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:50:16 AM

Before you invest, think first about the impact of risk and don't see the benefits that we will get. but if you always think that wanting to get a quick profit is wrong. actually that will make you lose money faster too. my advice is take a moment to check a few coins before making a decision.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:54:35 AM

It's good if you buy a coin at the price of the coin that falls or is cheap. Because with that when the price starts to increase, if you want to sell it maybe it's a good decision from you. And of course you will benefit from it.
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:59:27 AM

It's good if you buy a coin at the price of the coin that falls or is cheap. Because with that when the price starts to increase, if you want to sell it maybe it's a good decision from you. And of course you will benefit from it.
we have to understand first why this coins price falling.i am just worry if this coins was become shitcoin and lefted by investors.coins fundamental must be observed first we want to invest our money in cryptocurrency.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:03:02 AM

we have to understand first why this coins price falling.i am just worry if this coins was become shitcoin and lefted by investors.coins fundamental must be observed first we want to invest our money in cryptocurrency.
the price of coins falls and they will become shitcoin and have no value later. I think crypto assets are only natural if there will be a downturn and there is no need to think. the most important thing is that there is still a market movement that I think is enough to convince if there is still a breath on the asset.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:27:33 AM

Every time is the best solution to buy and invest money, right now best moment to take profit with crypto because you will have much profit with your investment and always got at lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: