Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:08:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve  (Read 51468 times)
CryptoPirates

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:24:34 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:17:23 PM by CryptoPirates

https://i.imgur.com/oH463Nd.png

We are open for pre-registration and ready for launch

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: prop
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

Sorry guys, I like Altcoins and also Altcoin Launches, don't want to troll here, but there is not really anything new with this coin ?!?

Wish you the best though !
It is not really that innovative but, the block reward is not fixed and decreases every block which eradicates block halving speculations. It follow a hyperbolic curve which standard block halving rewards are trying to represent. Why try to represent something when you can have the real deal?

Thanks for your comment though!

cryptopirates is in on this and we have a pool setup and ready to and it's open for pre-registrations
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:09:20 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com - Open for Pre-Registration Now!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:37:26 PM

Lounch timer ?
coins-pool.fr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

StabilityShares (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

Lounch timer ?

A countdown timer has been added to the post! 22 hours and 22 minutes left!
guozhuliu

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:40:17 AM

new pool

Hashhot Pool: http://www.hashhot.com 
Next-level Cryptocurrency Professional Mining Pool
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:47:01 AM

Lounch timer ?

put the wallet in password zip or rar before launch or it will another fail.

CryptoPirates

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:24:46 AM

Lounch timer ?

I'm sure he will, he's a smart dev
joeyjones

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:24:07 AM

As long as the blockchain is compatible I'm adding a block explorer and info page to http://altexplorer.net at launch.
Cryptomancer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:41:15 AM

Reminds me of Topcoin... Early adopters gonna make some money  Grin

StabilityShares (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:21:00 PM

Lounch timer ?

This was the plan!

Less than 5 hours left till launch and we're very excited. We're still running our testnet and everything is going smooth!

As long as the blockchain is compatible I'm adding a block explorer and info page to http://altexplorer.net at launch.
If you can pull that off, i will give you a reward for your effort! I'll contact you after launch!
Drogean

Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:27:18 PM

xss.cryptopirates.net

Join our mining crew at launch!
Register now!  Racing to be the first pool up!

ZERO Fees - PPLNS Payouts - Low Confirms - DDOS Protection - 24/7 support
#CRYPTOPIRATES

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Cryptomancer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

Lounch timer ?

This was the plan!

Less than 5 hours left till launch and we're very excited. We're still running our testnet and everything is going smooth!

When are you gonna release the zip?

heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

Wow, the creator of this coin took a look at the weaknesses of the other coins, and made it a bit worse.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
StabilityShares (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Lounch timer ?

This was the plan!

When are you gonna release the zip?
Within an hour!
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:49:14 PM

Don't you consider adjusting launch hour to 19GMT or 21GMT?
DC set it's launch time to 20GMT too and it isnt good for the coin to launch in a same time with another one.
Dc dev was asked about this he seems to be ignoring this maybe you will be the smarter
StabilityShares (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:05:40 PM

DC set it's launch time to 20GMT too and it isnt good for the coin to launch in a same time with another one.
Dc dev was asked about this he seems to be ignoring this maybe you will be the smarter
Okay, I didn't even know that coin was launching at the same time. Either way, i'm not postponing the launch, the pool owner and everyone interested anticipate 8 PM GMT and I do not want to dissappoint them. In my opinion the launchtime is too close to postpone. People will have to make a choice wether to mine Stability Shares or Dynamic Coin.
Drogean

Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

Okay, I didn't even know that coin was launching at the same time. Either way, i'm not postponing the launch, the pool owner and everyone interested anticipate 8 PM GMT and I do not want to dissappoint them. In my opinion the launchtime is too close to postpone. People will have to make a choice wether to mine Stability Shares or Dynamic Coin.

dynamic coin sounds lame anyway

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
rsx19

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:39:16 PM

dynamic coin sounds lame anyway

Vouch

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: