Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Raincheck - Global loyalty & rewards points exchange aggregator on Stellar  (Read 11439 times)
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Tell me, How much money has the project collected at the moment? I can not find this information anywhere. The project looks like an internet, but I'm not sure that it will collect the entire amount because of the situation on the market.

That figure has not been announced by the team yet, it will be shared here as well once it is known.
The market is looking slow indeed at the moment, but that can change anytime soon, last bull market started without any sort of announcement  Shocked Grin Thank you for your interest in the project, let us know if you have any more questions, happy to help. Don't forget to join the telegram group as well at https://t.me/getraincheck  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

you should write more information about why investors should choose your project. this is very brief at the moment. describe your competitive advantages, features. what are the conditions of reliability.
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 02:20:04 PM by BestKait

you should write more information about why investors should choose your project. this is very brief at the moment. describe your competitive advantages, features. what are the conditions of reliability.

Hey there,

Have you checked out RainCheck's website? It goes into lots of detail about these things. Here's the link: https://www.getraincheck.com/home/

Hope this helps!
 Smiley Grin
willraincheck

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Hey there,

Have you checked out RainCheck's website? It goes into lots of detail about these things. Here's the link: https://www.getraincheck.com/home/

Hope this helps!
 Smiley Grin

We have a competitive analysis table on Page 34 of the white paper. Hope it helps.

Please also check our main website for more details (https://www.getraincheck.com/home/). It illustrates the problem we want to solve and the solutions.

Here is another Medium post explaining why we choose Stellar. Hope it also helps.
https://medium.com/@cameron_51651/why-building-projects-on-ethereum-are-destent-fail-3e0c82a99209
 Smiley Grin

Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

What I get from Telegram chat is that Raincheck support Shopify and Magento merchants to import their product inventory into RainCheck through Shopify and Magento API. So the merchant products can be list in Raincheck mobile app.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

What about the partners on the website? What are their specific relations with Shopify? I still do not understand whether they are partners or simply service providers.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

What about the partners on the website? What are their specific relations with Shopify? I still do not understand whether they are partners or simply service providers.

Hi Alvena,

Raincheck supports Shopify and Magento merchants to import their product inventory into RainCheck through Shopify and Magento API. So the merchant products can be list in our mobile app. If the merchant wants to allow users to buy through the app, we allow users to buy products through Stripe payment gateway inside the app. By extending the platform to add RAIN as loyalty program, we can reward users RAIN tokens if they buy through the app, raincheck products and so on. If the merchant has their loyalty program, we can integrate it and allow users to exchange between RAIN and merchant loyalty points. If not, RAIN will be the merchant loyalty program. The benefit for consumers and merchants is they will have a universal loyalty program. And they only need one loyalty card, which is the bank card to earn loyalty points from merchants by card-linked offers. Hope it helps. 😄
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

stellar platform is a welcomed idea as a storage wallet, its level of security is a relief to investors. I expect the progress of the private sale to be made open on the website page. Some investors are struggling to pass the KYC and the telegram is filled with investors complain. Have not read the whitepaper but I hope the project is planning on getting on a good exchange cause that has turned to big challenge among new ICOs
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

stellar platform is a welcomed idea as a storage wallet, its level of security is a relief to investors. I expect the progress of the private sale to be made open on the website page. Some investors are struggling to pass the KYC and the telegram is filled with investors complain. Have not read the whitepaper but I hope the project is planning on getting on a good exchange cause that has turned to big challenge among new ICOs

Hello there! Yes the team is working on all parallels and Exchanges are on their priority list as well Wink Please give the Whitepaper a try, I am sure you will find it interesting  Smiley
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Raincheck — Global Bonus System and Loyalty Program on the Stellar Blockchain

RainCheck focuses on the o2o industry. O2o means ‘online to offline’ commerce, a term used to describe the strategy of bringing online customers to real-world shopping locations. The RainCheck app helps the offline shopping experience by alerting shoppers when they are near items they have previously browsed online, then rewarding them with RAIN tokens through debit / credit card linking when a purchase is made.

Raincheck created on the basis of the Stellar blockchain, with its own RAIN token, and fast transactions. The user registers on the platform through the procedure KYC-AML, and attaches its payment cards through the application-wallet. Further, getting bonuses for purchases in offline and online stores, the user registers them on the platform, and receives in return a particular number of RAIN tokens that can be displayed on a bank card in cash equivalent or exchanged for bonuses in a particular store. Through the use of an online platform, stores will receive information about the purchases of a particular person in offline, and will be able to offer the buyer what he is interested in. And users will no longer lose unnecessary bonuses in one store, instead of it simply transfer them to another.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/raincheck-global-bonus-system-and-loyalty-program-on-the-stellar-blockchain-fd3ae5458dd8

ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:48 AM

This project as a decentralized platform for token holders will be able to process and collect reward points from several loyalty schemes into one digital unit in the RAIN token, hopefully the Rainchek project will go according to plan and will meet the expected targets. , and get a lot of support from investors.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

This project as a decentralized platform for token holders will be able to process and collect reward points from several loyalty schemes into one digital unit in the RAIN token, hopefully the Rainchek project will go according to plan and will meet the expected targets. , and get a lot of support from investors.
I am sure this project will be successful if all the dev teams and participants who have joined are always working together in a compact manner, because with a compact collaboration can also make one of the trust for investors to join, success for the future of this project.

chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I am sure this project will be successful if all the dev teams and participants who have joined are always working together in a compact manner, because with a compact collaboration can also make one of the trust for investors to join, success for the future of this project.

The team appreciates all the support they get, happy to have you onboard. The community is extremely important for any company as they try to gain traction and real world adoption. This is the case as well for blockchain based startups, maybe even more! Roll Eyes Smiley

Feel free to join the telegram group as well at https://t.me/getraincheck to interact with the team/community or get answers to any questions related to the project. Thank you Wink Cool
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

several similar projects such as REM Loyalty..... a few will emerge as winners in the long run.  Interesting times!

Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

several similar projects such as REM Loyalty..... a few will emerge as winners in the long run.  Interesting times!
Hi kabit9  Cheesy,
What a time to be alive!!!
willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Hello there! Yes the team is working on all parallels and Exchanges are on their priority list as well Wink Please give the Whitepaper a try, I am sure you will find it interesting  Smiley

Hello royalfestus, thanks for your interest. Stellar has a built-in decentralized exchange (DEX) capability, so RAIN tokens will be listed on StellarPort and StellarX from day 1. We have investigated KYC issues with our third-party vendor and has improved the process. Hope it will be more smoother in future. We apologize for the inconvenience for our investors. We do encourage you to read our white paper to find out more details about how RainCheck and RAIN token works.

And our Ukraine team is building the iOS wallet functions now. Users will be able to Create a Stellar account, Import existing Stellar account, Send Stellar to another Stellar account, Receive Stellar by scan QR code, Check RAIN token balance and so on. Users can also convert loyalty points from different loyalty schemes to RAIN tokens. We will keep updating the progress. Stay tuned. 
Thanks.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Hello royalfestus, thanks for your interest. Stellar has a built-in decentralized exchange (DEX) capability, so RAIN tokens will be listed on StellarPort and StellarX from day 1. We have investigated KYC issues with our third-party vendor and has improved the process. Hope it will be more smoother in future. We apologize for the inconvenience for our investors. We do encourage you to read our white paper to find out more details about how RainCheck and RAIN token works.

And our Ukraine team is building the iOS wallet functions now. Users will be able to Create a Stellar account, Import existing Stellar account, Send Stellar to another Stellar account, Receive Stellar by scan QR code, Check RAIN token balance and so on. Users can also convert loyalty points from different loyalty schemes to RAIN tokens. We will keep updating the progress. Stay tuned. 
Thanks.

I never used stellar as cryptocurrency and now I'm learning about it, seems a very convenient way to do TGE. How can you describe the incentivizes for token holders to hold? Or you looking in token only for utilities purpose?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Hello Raincheck community! When I studied the company Raincheck, I saw that it has great startups in the future and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Raincheck! For more information, see in my review all the nice views   Wink  https://youtu.be/ZNGEHLfAsSM
In addition I shared in the twitter I will be grateful to everyone for retweet All Thanks https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/1042532576286728192

willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

Thanks.

I never used stellar as cryptocurrency and now I'm learning about it, seems a very convenient way to do TGE. How can you describe the incentivizes for token holders to hold? Or you looking in token only for utilities purpose?

Hello Dasengineer, thanks for your interest in our project.

Stellar network and protocol has faster transaction speed compared with ETH. It also supports cross border payment very well. That’s why we choose Stellar for RAIN token because we need to process transactions quickly when users redeem loyalty points to RAIN tokens, purchase products through mobile app by paying RAIN tokens etc. 

RAIN token is designed as a utility token. Besides the 35% tokens allocated for ICO, we also allocate 25% tokens as Rewards Pool used to work with merchants together to promote RainCheck mobile app, O2O activities, brands, Diagou activities. Through these activities, we can increase the circulation of RAIN tokens in all commercial activities of the whole ecosystem.

Once consumers receive RAIN tokens from the Rewards Pool, we will definitely allow users to transfer a certain percentage of tokens to exchange to cash out. Meanwhile, we will also ensure there are enough tokens to meet the circulation needs of commercial activities in the ecosystem. We will balance the circulation needs of both commercial activities and the crypto exchange.

When more and more people are willing to use RAIN tokens in commercial activities in the ecosystem, more and more people will need RAIN tokens. Because of the fixed supply of the RAIN tokens, we will expect the value increase of the RAIN token. The value increase of RAIN will also help to attract more people to join the ecosystem to use RAIN tokens to buy products, redeem loyalty points, redeem brand offer and so on.

Hope it helps. Thanks.
mittill

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
Merited by candelavan (1)

The team is talented enough to know Stellar is a better option than Ethereum for this project. Here, read fresh analysis from the resource hacked, which gives a goodrating project

ICO Analysis: RainCheck
Published on September 4, 2018
By Joshua Larson
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-raincheck/

Team
RainCheck was established in 2014, their current team consists of 11 employees and 12 advisors.
Cameron Wall is the Co-Founder. Stanford Grad. 25 years of experience in tech. “Founded various tech startups included hardware and software-based systems. Some successful exits and some failures. Technology and timing of the market are crucial to success. ”
William Lin is the other Co-Founder. Lots of experience as a Mobile Developer, including 8 years at Motorola.
Peter Bremner is the Chief Partnership & Strategy Officer. 20+ years tech experience. Was recently Director at AwareIT where he developed relationships with companies like HP, Cisco, and IBM.
Bin Wang is an expert in Blockchain and Big Data and has four years as Software Engineer at Motorola. He spent six years as Tech Manager at Kuyun Interactive.
The 12 advisors all look like legit experts in their specific fields. Pretty Impressive.

Verdict
We barely scratched the service when it comes to explaining this project. Please dive into the whitepaper to learn all about things such as their loyalty scheme smart contracts which will be released in Q1 2019.

Risk
    Plenty of competition with more to come soon.  (Loyalty Token, Bitrewards, Incent) -1
    Would like to see much more transparency when it comes to what they plan to do with the funds. -1
    Even though they will need lots of marketing, The $24 million hardcap could scare investors away.-1
    The App has been out at least since 2016, yet only has 500 downloads on google apps store. Telegram has only 200 members. -1.5

Growth Potential
    Real work being done. Active GitHub and the whitepaper is clearly written by professionals. Been around since 2014, App available here.+2 https://www.getraincheck.com/home/
    The value of the loyalty rewards market is almost $500 billion annually with global marketing spend soon reaching $1 trillion ($225B Digital) +1
    The team looks very capable. +2
    One of the first projects on Stellar, should get love from the community. +2
    Revenue model. Generated by subscription, transaction fees, loyalty marketing and data services. +1.5
    RainCheck will eventually develop its own payment gateway and become a Stellar anchor by deploying its own Stellar Core, Horizon, Bridge Server, Federation Server and Compliance Server. +1.5

However, the lack of fanfare/users after being out since 2015, is concerning. 5.5/10

Investment Details
    Symbol: RAIN
    Platform: Stellar
    Total Supply: 2,000,000,000 (2 billion)
    Available for Sale: 700 million
    Price: $0.04
    Soft Cap: $6 million
    Hardcap: $28 million
    Presale:  Live until November 4th
    Crowdsale: November 5-30th
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print