Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27455 times)
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Good luck with the project, will follow it. Is there was any bounty campaign for social media and translation?
The Bounty Campaign is live at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
Please check it out

The best is yet to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tipplelucky

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Swaap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Hello, adriaymati58, have some question about bounty, the bounty participants need to pass any form of KYC at the end of ICO ?
Bounty participants won't be required to pass any form of KYC
I have two questions !
1 - When the end of ICO ? Do you have some specific dates ?
2 - How long after the ICO has ended the bounty members will receive their rewards ?
1. ICO will end on 26th of October or until Hard Cap is achieved. Token Generation Event will take place 2 weeks after the end of the ICO.
2. Bounty participants will receive their rewards within 30 days from the Token Generation Event
Does this mean that if the hard cap is not collected before October 26th, then the deadline for the ICO will be extended ? And as I understand from your words - payments to the bounty members of their rewards is planned only 45 !! days after the end of ICO ?? Right ?!!

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:14:58 AM by adriaymati58

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of November. The ICO won't end later than 26th of November.
Payments for bounty hunters are planned to be distributed in the interval 20-45 days after ICO ends (Within 30 days after the TGE). Most likely closer to 30-45.

The best is yet to come!
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of October. The ICO won't end later than 26th of October.
Payments for bounty hunters are planned to be distributed in the interval 20-45 days after ICO ends (Within 30 days after the TGE). Most likely closer to 30-45.
45 days ? Seriously ? A month and a half ? It is too long. Usually such long terms for payments are made so that the team can pumped the token on the exchange and then when the price falls several times - give away worthless tokens to the bounty members. Thank, but this is not a very interesting option.
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Hello,

First of all, our ICO doesn't end until November 26, as seen on our official website.

We have no plans on pumping the token ever because it's unethical and unhealthy on the long run and we are not giving away worthless tokens. If you read our WhitePaper, you would see that we have token burn in place to ensure the stability of the token price.

Also, CCX is a utility token, not a security token.

We will release the tokens to bounty hunters after the token generation event. This is standard procedure. After seeing the ICO you are promoting in your signature, they do the exact same thing. How come you don't have an issue with them?  Grin

If the hard cap is achieved, it will end sooner. If it isn't achieved it will end on 26th of October. The ICO won't end later than 26th of October.
45 days ? Seriously ? A month and a half ? It is too long. Usually such long terms for payments are made so that the team can pumped the token on the exchange and then when the price falls several times - give away worthless tokens to the bounty members. Thank, but this is not a very interesting option.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

CryptoCircleX has released it's official subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircleexchange/

The best is yet to come!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Crypto Circle X
The Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

Welcome to Russian ANN
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Hello,

First of all, our ICO doesn't end until November 26, as seen on our official website.

We have no plans on pumping the token ever because it's unethical and unhealthy on the long run and we are not giving away worthless tokens. If you read our WhitePaper, you would see that we have token burn in place to ensure the stability of the token price.

Also, CCX is a utility token, not a security token.

We will release the tokens to bounty hunters after the token generation event. This is standard procedure. After seeing the ICO you are promoting in your signature, they do the exact same thing. How come you don't have an issue with them?  Grin

I myself believe while there is still time for ICO results to increase and I myself believe that the team will work as well as possible for the success of the project.
allenubba

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

CRYPTO CIRCLE X is the same CIRCLE who has POLONIEX (www.poloniex.com) Huh
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

CRYPTO CIRCLE X is the same CIRCLE who has POLONIEX (www.poloniex.com) Huh

No. We are not. We are a brand new project.

Unlike other exchanges we are not starting up from big business with the help from fortune 500 companies or any kind of big backers. We are just regular working people trying to bring a stable and useful product to the market so that normal people can invest without fears of market manipulation, pump and dumps, and also have a fair chance to make money.  Cheesy
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

I see the team member composition with some people from different countries. So, where this project are from exactly? And talking about your bounty, It seems very interesting since 5% for the allocation. I think will be many people to join. 
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I see the team member composition with some people from different countries. So, where this project are from exactly? And talking about your bounty, It seems very interesting since 5% for the allocation. I think will be many people to join. 

Thank you! Indeed, we are a multicultural team, working together to bring a great project to the market. Our team is global and we have team members from all over the world. I am looking forward to seeing you in our bounty!
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

New advisors joined CriptoCircleX. Check the Telegram announcements channel for more information about them: https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN

The best is yet to come!
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

I really want to try to participate in your company. But I think for the second week. Tell me, how much do you estimate your chances? Because competitors in this subject very much. And worthy competitors.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I really want to try to participate in your company. But I think for the second week. Tell me, how much do you estimate your chances? Because competitors in this subject very much. And worthy competitors.

HELLO KURBANTH 
We plan on being the top exchange in the market. We are focused on customer service, and making the user experience for cryptocurrency traders one of kind. We have features that most do not. For example: a trading bot, copy trading, technical analysis charts, social media integration and much more.
Our token is an ERC20 token that is multifaceted. It is used for decreasing trade transactions down to 0.1% and with the affiliate system the percentage goes lower. The utility token can be used to vote for listing newer tokens to our ecosystem so that users get a say on what we list.

Finally, it can be used for the purchase of premium functions such as the features I mentioned above. Right now, if you purchase during our private sale, you will get 15% more tokens from your base purchase and if you wait until the presale it will only be 7%. If you really procrastinate and wait until our crowd sale, you will get no bonus. If you read our white paper and website and have any questions, please let us know. If you just have any questions in general, please let us know and always do your own research and make an educated decision.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

hi time money developer, is there currently available bounty in the current time money project
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

hi time money developer, is there currently available bounty in the current time money project

Hello, this is the Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Our Whitepaper has been translated in German!
Check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YGvhptKstTTkhqLWZ1TWVvZGhZUndkXy0wM0NTRnNNcG5R/
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Our Whitepaper has been translated in Japanese!
Check it out:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YGvhptKstTXzMyRVZxb1A5OTR4LXBGMFAwSkFBd0VGM2g4/view
Crypto0035

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Is this project currently running any bounty or airdrop
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: