Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you properly market your ICO?  (Read 314 times)
real6crypto (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

We're having a discussion on how to market your ICO. It includes social media presence (fb, twitter), forums such as reddit and bitcointalk, telegram  groups, but  how do you properly market your ICO? What's your insights? Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

I don't have ICo but what can I say can help you to promote ICO, you can promote your ICO on ICO websites like ICO bench, ICO holder, TOP ICO, you can also promote your ICO in this forum, you can use Telegram, youtube and other social media like Facebook and Twitter, you can also use articles, media and blogs.
heassy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

I think you can develop you ICO by your ICO website, telegram group, any forum of cryptocurrency, ICO bench, ICO holder or by using any other group or any other means of social media like facebook, twitter etc.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Please reply to your potential investors' questions seriously from any social media, mail, phone etc.
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Your ICO can be improved by ICO bench, ICO holder, ICO website, telegram group, any forum of cryptocurrency.Or you can use any kinds of groups or social media like facebook, twitter. You Can go through by articles also.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

If you want to expand your marketing about ICO then you can use article and website. You can also develop your ICO by social media. If you post your advertisement on telegram group or forum it will be good for you ICO.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

I don't have an ico but it looks to me that facebook and twitter are not the best places for it.Think about signature campains, they are here because the people here are interested in cryptocurrency and they will see it.
Looks to me that reddit is a good place for crypto enthusiasts.
Also what kind of ico.For example if you are doing something like a job hunting, identity protection or something like that, for example dream ecosystem, than you have to go to linkedin.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

The best marketed ICOs have the largest warchests. Crypto PR companies like Market Across will put your ICO on mainstream media for the right price. Usually costs five figures.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

We're having a discussion on how to market your ICO. It includes social media presence (fb, twitter), forums such as reddit and bitcointalk, telegram  groups, but  how do you properly market your ICO? What's your insights? Thanks!

For me I think it will be better to make use of well known influencers, if those people adopt your ICO then your hard cap will be reach pretty quick, because they have a lot of followers who believe in them, So will market my ICO through them.

Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

I think it’s very simple things. You can easily market your ICO. I think bitcoin forum will helps you a lot.You can also use website, social media like facebook, twitter, instragram etc. Those are the way to market your ICO.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Definitely, the current market campaigns are already the most practiced by the ICO's such as signature bounty campaign, facebook campaign, youtube campaign, reditt and other social media campaigns. I believe this has been adopted because these ICO's are seeing it as a tool that could properly disseminate the infromation of an ICO to the public and in return, most of the token sales were successfully achieved.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

at present the public trust in ico is almost gone and ico marketing is not enough to attract interest and also the trust of investors. ico marketing is important, but it's good to prioritize the product and launch it first, such as MVP or demo.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

I am one of the Bounty participants who introduced ico to the public.
oh yes, I am a writer, I have participated a lot with campaign content, I reviewed a lot about ICO and published it to the public through my blog. and I think it's an effective way.

Besides going through forums, social media and Facebook Twitter.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

You can promote ICO through different tactics. You can promote ICO through website like ico bench or you can also promote ICO through this forum. Facebook, twitter also can help you.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

you have raise a very wonderful point,  ICO needs massive publicity to progress and get known among the users so we could use internet to make it popular like using the social media,  or opening a website we could make it possible
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Most of people here are ICO hunter not the ICO developer but i think there are some.
And yes ofcourse in this forum is the best to market or advertise an ICO because this is the largest cryptocurrency forum.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

After all the plans, roadmap and team are being set up, I would at first pay attention to build an eye catching and self-explanatory website for ICO. This will help promoting the project online and many other sectors.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

I think different people will follow different strategy considering the expense they are willing to bear. People can advertise their ICO on social medias and popular websites. They can also hold seminars to promote their project.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Online media could be a great platform to promote your ICO project. You can maintain a blog that will cover almost everything related to your project. Do make the best use of the blog and keep it updated always with recent news.
Aigerim

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Along with ICO calendars you can promote your publications of announcements and links in the social sites which will help you to get audience’s instant feedbacks and reviews and also paves a way for mutual interactions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: