Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens...  (Read 2255 times)
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:31:58 AM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I have a simple and safe principle for these, on my investment in my portfolio
I always cash out every time I’m in profit

It doesn’t matter the level of pump, always sell and get your capital and profits first
Then you leave other tokens as supplement
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:45:26 AM

Of course everyone all want to sell their tokens when the price is raising. I learned one lesson since I joined in this market for one year is that don't be too greedy with new tokens

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

Until the market trend is going to change, because it does not make any sense to sell my savings at such silly prices. It is much better to wait and to sell your tokens when the market is going to be green.
Why is everyone just thinking about selling their tokens as soon as the price is higher?Why does no one use their tokens for their intended purpose?After all, just speculating prices all holders of cryptocurrency just drown in numbers and will not in fact use tokens.Wait a little, let the projects get stronger and take place and then you may not want to sell your assets.
The main reason of this behaviour is that 99% of people come in crypto with a aim to get rich quickly, so that they can't wait for a long time.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:13:52 PM

Buying and selling is the key to success here in crypto, but you must no when to sale, when to hold, and the quantity to sale and buy at every point in time. but if you don't sale out of parnic when the price is crashed how will i buy and become a millionaire Lol.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:22:14 PM

For me, selling when I can is the most important thing if a token starts pumping, selling is better than hodling everything that pumps dumps afterwards.
Definitely need to sell when the price is high, so I think that some altcoins is better not to keep for a long time as their technology may become obsolete and the coin to die !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:37:18 PM

Both things are now lowest due to bad marketing conditions. So i think for reason big scam project come to market day to day. But now market have good project based coins and new released tokens. In my case of hold till 2020 and we can get profit doing it.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:44:41 PM

i have learned my lesson and will not do the same mistake again. Once the market started to rise, I will dumped all my token. This is better than just to wait longer and earn nothing.

Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:29:33 PM

For me, selling when I can is the most important thing if a token starts pumping, selling is better than hodling everything that pumps dumps afterwards.
Definitely need to sell when the price is high, so I think that some altcoins is better not to keep for a long time as their technology may become obsolete and the coin to die !
I agree with you, but in the current market there are few coins that grow well , I think if you see such a moment then of course you need to invest as it was at the beginning of this year with eth

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:50:38 PM

of course I will throw it away if the market is pumped but for now I still hold it because so far in the market it is still stable at current prices.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:57:07 PM

It all depends on the coin. Something I will keep for a very long time, because they seem to me successful in the long term. And something I keep in order to trade them.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:33 PM

We have to hold the coins until the market becomes green again. And after that, we can sell it and make a a great amount of profit.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:06:24 AM

I would like yo hold my coins and tokens until the time that the market is fully recover even it takes a year or more, it is the best way than dumping it for a very cheap price. I believe in crypto for increasing becausr I think it is just having a bad days so I will just sell my coins when it is worth selling.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:31:29 AM

In this current market has a low of prices we should hold our coins/tokens and wait the market fully recovered but it depends of what kind of coins/tokens  you are holding, we must only hold those promising coins/tokens for better profits.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:54:47 AM

I haven't seen any good pumpings in my crypto holdings, I have waited for so long, but I still didn't sell any of it, I continue to believe that it will comeback and we can reach our goal
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:28:39 AM

I keep holding untill next bull market coming because i believe another bullish trend will coming later, only waiting for next bull market is i can do now. Crypto market still young and in the long run the marketcap will increase to above $1 trilliun. Holding crypto is will be give huge potential profit if we do it after this long bearish and huge dumped. Holding is the same like swing trading that will be profitable if we know when to start and end.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:34:06 AM

I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
At the moment, of course the best moment to keep and not to panic , I think that now is the time when you can safely wait for the return of the market , as I think at the end of 2019 will be growth!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

When I feel the project is good, valuable and has the potential to grow, I will keep the tokens. And of course when I make a profit, I will sell them
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

Well I will hodl it as long I can see that the token or coin I have is have a future and potential to grow more. For me I don't dump if I see a little pump because it's a small profit and beside I'm not so hurry to get a small profit.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:19:55 PM

I will still hold the coins and tokens that I have until a certain time limit that has become my target and when the price of the coin or token has a sale value that I think is already worth it for me to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: