View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:28:01 PM

Grin Huh Roll Eyes
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

i am wondering too why so little volume from the jump of $60mil to $80mil cap today

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:29:03 PM

lol... auroracoin is 50% premined, with the porpouse of giving it for free to iceland poulation

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:36:03 PM

lol... auroracoin is 50% premined, with the porpouse of giving it for free to iceland poulation

Yup and they are going to dump it when they get it probably. No reason for the market cap to be that high. Scary stuff buying now.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:42:09 PM

all the guys posting here are fucking stupid. The amount of hype that this coin creates in media the closer it gets to airdrop is enough to pump it to heaven. It has already been on bbc news site some time ago. Who cares what happens after airdrop. Everything before is rise rise rise. And yeah i've been mining this coin for a long time because i knew this would happen.
albertdros

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

Auroracoin is a big SPAM

Look at the little volume trades, compared to the marketcap.

Some is having the lot and making big money with selling it to those, who will be the loosers later.

I think, it will go down as every SPAM-coin does or did in the end.

SPAM coin? is that a new word?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

I have to agree, it is a nice idea and if it works that would be quite awesome.

However what is the point for those not from iceland?  they are hoping for a price bump on media coverage? could be of interest i guess.  Then everyone dumps together?  Let me go first alright..

Well if it does work great.... nice idea...not sure how it will work out really.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:44:55 PM

This part is mostly ridiculous. 

How can we know the coins have been distributed to Iceland ppl ?   

It's a total scam at the very beginning.
Canaanite

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:47:11 PM

Maybe its a spam
But I don't mind putting my money there because unlike other clone coins this one really offers something new that can grow and make a difference.

All other coins are unequal and only beneficial to people who mined them first.

I Believe in Auroracoin
brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

all the guys posting here are fucking stupid. The amount of hype that this coin creates in media the closer it gets to airdrop is enough to pump it to heaven. It has already been on bbc news site some time ago. Who cares what happens after airdrop. Everything before is rise rise rise. And yeah i've been mining this coin for a long time because i knew this would happen.

come on dude its already been pumped beyond any resonable expectation. You expect this to still incease in market cap? Because an island with basically one city is supposedly getting half the coins for free? Best of luck with it, idk maybe it will go up still, but it's too pumped up for me to buy now.
tibenian

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

This part is mostly ridiculous. 

How can we know the coins have been distributed to Iceland ppl ?   

It's a total scam at the very beginning.

well, on the other side it can be a great move to obtain huge fiat investments from the common population and increase the crypto popularity within the common people. ynot? who knows, maybe dev can handle that - then it's a VERY VERY good thing to everybody.

PS: I'm passing this coin, but I rly hope that dev is about to do smth nice
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:51:07 PM

come on dude its already been pumped beyond any resonable expectation. You expect this to still incease in market cap? Because an island with basically one city is supposedly getting half the coins for free? Best of luck with it, idk maybe it will go up still, but it's too pumped up for me to buy now.

How is it even being pumped? The volume is so low..

Scam or revolutionary? I have no idea.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
albertdros

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:53:54 PM

yea ofc you don't have to buy now and ofc its pumped. Im just saying this is EXACTLY what i knew that was happening, thats why i was mining it for a long time. This is a coin that will get shitloads of attention. I have no idea if it will work or if it's a scam, but the media have been, are and will be ALL over this until the airdrop. Expect some more pumping and dumping for sure.
brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:57:19 PM

Artificial scarcity I guess, Half the coins not for sale yet so double the normal pump, and probably double the normal dump once reality sets in.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

Artificial scarcity I guess, Half the coins not for sale yet so double the normal pump, and probably double the normal dump once reality sets in.

Yeah I suppose, wonder what's gunna happen the volume is rising fairly quickly..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

Since I'm not from Iceland I can't get my arms around it!  Roll Eyes
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:22:10 PM

The funny thing is that owning bitcoins is illegal in iceland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Bitcoin

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
albertdros

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:29:53 PM

thats exactly why auroracoin was made....
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:34:12 PM

It is NOT illegal to own Bitcoin in Iceland.  You can mine it, you just can't buy it because they don't want foreign currency being purchased with Krona (because they know Krona is crap and nobody wants it).  Good thing Auroracoin will be given to them for free Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: