Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you still want to read some more?
Yes.
No.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN ( TMAN )  (Read 979 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

If he were everything that he believes he is he would have only traded bitcoins but pee man here bought something called as labcoins and tried sell to make some money out of it. In reality he's the biggest peejet ever. So he has no rights to call us peejet or whatever the fuck he talks. Let's stop this right here as there is no point in talking to this stupid motherfucker who thinks everyone on the forum is here to just earn money.

Labcoin was a security you silly pajeet - if you are going to stalk my threads then you should really look into it properly.

yes I took a 20+BTC loss there, I also lost 100BTC on ASICMINER shares about the same time..  losses like that prove I am not a Pajeet..

unlike yourself, all talk - all swear and 0 proof of anything other than Pajeetness.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Wooo looks like someone can't take an insult but wants others to take an insult wooooo. Get the fuck outta here you stupid hypocritic cunt.
Haha, I'm just saying that I'm a man and doesn't want to suck dicks. That's all, mate. Why would you suck a dick if you're a man? Really mate, are you crazy? It's not that I can't take insults or some fancy jokes, In fact, I did take your Kiss Ass in your very own first thread in Meta  Grin stop crying homo. XD
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

So cabalism...
Still merit-licking?
Yeah. After this thing had been introduced I've become obsessed with it. I've become obsessed to my works that I keep on enhancing just to earn one.

QUOTED for reference merit begger...
I'm not the same kind as you guys. I want to become legendary here, because with that there is a chance that you also become a powerful person here.
Man I can't control my laughter at this pajeet (trying !pajeet) shitposter and merit beggar .

Powerful person... Huh!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
And by the way, are you friends with Nagesh021? I don't mind having you here to defend Nagesh from TMAN.
Why do I need to be a friend to enjoy the show or post my opinion? R u trying to imply that u r frnds with TMAN by sucking upto him?

But if you have some other concerns about TMAN, you should consider starting a new thread mate.

Nah... It's cool here... I don't want to go creating unneccessary threads for merit begging in order to become a Powerful Person...  Roll Eyes

@Nagesh I don't see anything wrong in being a believer in alts and specifically labcoin.

P.S. Just noticed that the pajeet merit beggar @cabalism is also homophobic

Wooo looks like someone can't take an insult but wants others to take an insult wooooo. Get the fuck outta here you stupid hypocritic cunt.
Haha, I'm just saying that I'm a man and doesn't want to suck dicks. That's all, mate. Why would you suck a dick if you're a man? Really mate, are you crazy? It's not that I can't take insults or some fancy jokes, In fact, I did take your Kiss Ass in your very own first thread in Meta  Grin stop crying homo. XD

P.P.S. : What a unique Racist-Homo Orgy Team...  Grin Grin Grin
Nagesh021

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

If he were everything that he believes he is he would have only traded bitcoins but pee man here bought something called as labcoins and tried sell to make some money out of it. In reality he's the biggest peejet ever. So he has no rights to call us peejet or whatever the fuck he talks. Let's stop this right here as there is no point in talking to this stupid motherfucker who thinks everyone on the forum is here to just earn money.

Labcoin was a security you silly pajeet - if you are going to stalk my threads then you should really look into it properly.

yes I took a 20+BTC loss there, I also lost 100BTC on ASICMINER shares about the same time..  losses like that prove I am not a Pajeet..

unlike yourself, all talk - all swear and 0 proof of anything other than Pajeetness.

Why would i have to show you anything bitch? Talk all you want and call us pajeet all you won't it won't change the fact that you're a butthurt pussy and the fact that we're to make some significant contribution to learn something. Now go find some other post with your bitch @cabalism to shit on.

Edit- Cabalism, Do one thing go back to your comments and read about how you adviced me to take insults and then read your comments you will know how badly you want to suck pee mans pee pee for merit. Just do this. Go to the airport and board a flight to manchester and you'll find pee man in the most badly smelling dumpyard. Run and go suck his dick and then you will become a very very very powerful person and legendary instantly.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Why would i have to show you anything bitch? Talk all you want and call us pajeet all you won't it won't change the fact that you're a butthurt pussy and the fact that we're to make some significant contribution to learn something. Now go find some other post with your bitch @cabalism to shit on.

you opened a used tampon thread about me, you are the butthurt one young pajeet.

now - move on, I think your mummy is calling you for food again..

xxxx have fun princess

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

you opened a used tampon thread about me, you are the butthurt one young pajeet.

now - move on, I think your mummy is calling you for food again..

xxxx have fun princess

hahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't call someone pajeet and shit over posts if i wasn't butthurt. Pee man tell the truth what is it that's bothering you? Erectile dysfunction? Is your wife cheating on you with some other sensible man? Is that why you're taking out you're frustration here on "Young pajeets"?

..l.. Have fun asshole
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

Quote from: allahabadi
-snip
Yeah, you can't quite see it well because you're not thinking high enough.

-And Nope, I don't have any friends here. And also when did I cry just to have Merits for myself. ( Feel Free To Dig ) Oh, well, I don't have any issues within my posts, so I don't have to defend myself from being accused as a Merit Beggar/ Pajeet / Shitposter or whatsoever. Haha

And by the way, it's not just TMAN who I've been looking up to, In fact, there's mydayonliner which I've been his fan along time ago.

@Nagesh021 Thanks mate Wink
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

hahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't call someone pajeet and shit over posts if i wasn't butthurt. Pee man tell the truth what is it that's bothering you? Erectile dysfunction? Is your wife cheating on you with some other sensible man? Is that why you're taking out you're frustration here on "Young pajeets"?

..l.. Have fun asshole

Nope on all accounts, the more pertinent question is..

did the village goat cheat on you last night or something?

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

Quote from: allahabadi
-snip
Yeah, you can't quite see it well because you're not thinking high enough.

-And Nope, I don't have any friends here. And also when did I cry just to have Merits for myself. ( Feel Free To Dig ) Oh, well, I don't have any issues within my posts, so I don't have to defend myself from being accused as a Merit Beggar/ Pajeet / Shitposter or whatsoever. Haha

And by the way, it's not just TMAN who I've been looking up to, In fact, there's mydayonliner which I've been his fan along time ago.

@Nagesh021 Thanks mate Wink

I think you're mom's name is crisy and she got fucked by a hypo because everything that comes out your mouth is hypocrisy. Mate, If you don't have to defend yourself from being accused as merit beggar/pajeet/shitposter. Why do you think we have to when we're posting legit stuff? Bro Please sleep you're fucking yourself with your stupidness.
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

..l.. Have fun asshole

Nope on all accounts, the more pertinent question is..

did the village goat cheat on you last night or something?

Oh yeah, It did. It came and fucked your head very fucking hard. Now i have an explanation why you're shitting on everyone's post here mate.

pee man please sign your dick pick with your wallet that has a 79239173827btc's cabalism badly needs it. He's craving for it from two days.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Why do you think we have to when we're posting legit stuff? Bro Please sleep you're fucking yourself with your stupidness.
It's because you've been doing it wrong... And that's why your posts is considered as shitpost/spam...if you just want to voice out your feelings then you can simply bump on the redundant threads in the community. Many people here have already said that you try to read again the rules. You've been mistaken from something mate. (Sigh)

edited: HANDS UP AGAIN ON YOU BROTHER.
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

Why do you think we have to when we're posting legit stuff? Bro Please sleep you're fucking yourself with your stupidness.
It's because you've been doing it wrong... And that's why your posts is considered as shitpost/spam...if you just want to voice out your feelings then you can simply bump on the redundant threads in the community. Many people here have already said that you try to read again the rules. You've been mistaken from something mate. (Sigh)

I have read the rules you dim fucking wit. I again posted the "account farmers" thread because it wasn't taken seriously. And the other mistake i did was i posted concurrent posts as my internet connection stopped in between. You're only thing to defend your stupid existence is that you're like "Read forum rules". Mate tbh sucking upto people won't get you anywhere in life. This is just a forum and sucking upto people here would niether make a powerful person or a legendary person. Get out there be nice to people, Work hard and put in the work. And that my friend is how you'll become a "Powerful person" .
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

The difference between an experienced potty-mouth like TMAN and an aspiring one like Nagesh021 is that that the latter has no chance of coming up with a proper insult due to lack of context and knowledge about the opponent so he/she is just projecting his/her own insecurities into the debate.

Kind makes me feel a bit sorry for Nagesh021 now that I've said it. I mean how poor and desperate do you have to be to do those stupid bounties and to think that "I'll buy your town" means anything. Why would anyone even want to own a town? Perhaps Nagesh021 lives in someone's private town and doesn't know any better.
Spot on!
I also think "princess" is a much stronger insult than "asshole". The latter shows desperation.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:21:53 PM by xtraelv

Spot on!
I also think "princess" is a much stronger insult than "asshole". The latter shows desperation.

But then you have to consider the "alt" meanings of the insults as well.  Grin
https://www.names.org/n/pajeet/about

I think a little bit of credit is due to Nagesh02 for pulling in the match promoter cabalism13 of this WWF style smackdown into the ring.

I feel Nagesh02 found a sensitivity   here

I do agree with Suchmoon and Loyces analysis and overall PeeMan is still winning this round.

This reminds me of the old tradition of "Flyting".

Flyting or fliting is a contest consisting of the exchange of insults, often conducted in verse, between two parties.
Flyting is a ritual, poetic exchange of insults practised mainly between the 5th and 16th centuries. The root is the Old English word flītan meaning quarrel. Examples of flyting are found throughout Norse, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon and Medieval literature involving both historical and mythological figures. The exchanges would become extremely provocative, often involving accusations of cowardice or sexual perversion
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

The difference between an experienced potty-mouth like TMAN and an aspiring one like Nagesh021 is that that the latter has no chance of coming up with a proper insult due to lack of context and knowledge about the opponent so he/she is just projecting his/her own insecurities into the debate.

Kind makes me feel a bit sorry for Nagesh021 now that I've said it. I mean how poor and desperate do you have to be to do those stupid bounties and to think that "I'll buy your town" means anything. Why would anyone even want to own a town? Perhaps Nagesh021 lives in someone's private town and doesn't know any better.
Spot on!

Omg. okay loyce pee man is better than everybody! Happy?

xtravelv or whatever the fuck it is- Wohooo pee man won the round! Take this fuck that i'm sending from my place!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Never claimed that - Just that I piss all over you little boy..

you must be into water sports as well as the goat fetish.. poor little pajeet..

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Never claimed that - Just that I piss all over you little boy..

you must be into water sports as well as the goat fetish.. poor little pajeet..

The only fetish i have is to fuck you up anywhere possible you weak fucking cunt. Pee man come up with something other than goat fetish now that you've said it the 10th time. It's time to be honest! How many goats have you fucked? and you never answered my question? What's bothering you? Is your wife cheating on you or it's erectile dysfunction?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Pajeetman the goatfucker I do worry why you care so much about my cock working..

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Pajeetman the goatfucker I do worry why you care so much about my cock working..

Because you seem to peek it into everyone's matter that's why! Pee man this is the second time you ignored my question so i'll ask again! Is your wife cheating on you? Is that the reason for your frustration?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

stupid questions are ignored my young pajeet friend. Surely your parents ignore you, hence why you are such an angry little man.  Or it could be because you have a micro penis, maybe that is the route of the issue here? You with a micro peen sat there touching yourself whilst thinking of me banging my Mrs? Must be penis envy.. do you look at your uncles penis and ask why you can't be so big?