Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE LIVE] Coinbase Wallet features War Riders crypto game –☠️  (Read 4073 times)
vladddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Take a look at page 39 in the warpaper (8.1). There is a zero to much (Token released for ingame mining process)

Thanks for pointing this out - we will fix that  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoduy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

The War paper has a lot of good information about the game.  However, it would be great if there are videos on how the game itself will be played.  Will the earlier players get an advantage and  make some real payback?
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

when this game be public brother? I can not wait anymore to play this game and earn my cryptocurrency,
I alway love game, especial ride type, pls work hard to public this game ASAP
The.Hermit.Monk

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

The War paper has a lot of good information about the game.  However, it would be great if there are videos on how the game itself will be played.  Will the earlier players get an advantage and  make some real payback?

People that get in early will have an advantage as the premium vehicles are stronger and faster then the midgrade and regular ones that will be available after.

So it is really a big advantage to get in early to domanate the wasteland.
XxTheIcemanxX

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I am super excited about this presale. If you dont have your ETH in Metmask I suggest you get to it. These cars are gonna go fast.
vladddy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Yeah, I agree, would've definitely been better! The problem is that in the current market situation there are copycats that appear right away (just look at how many people copied cryptokitties). So we are taking a very conservative approach here and building in a stealth mode. And The.Hermit.Monk is right about the early domination. The premium vehicles will be the only beta testers which will allow them to discover a lot of BZN early on

when this game be public brother? I can not wait anymore to play this game and earn my cryptocurrency,
I alway love game, especial ride type, pls work hard to public this game ASAP

Beta release is scheduled for the end of this year  Cool
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

I am super excited about this presale. If you dont have your ETH in Metmask I suggest you get to it. These cars are gonna go fast.

Just signed up for the presale, when does it begin?
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

The presale starts on the 20th, in exactly 1 day 20 hours and 35 minutes from this message Cheesy

Check out the website and there is a countdown clock for the presale.

https://warriders.com/
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

The presale starts on the 20th, in exactly 1 day 20 hours and 35 minutes from this message Cheesy

Thanks, will do that!
vladddy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Thanks, will do that!

Yep, we are doing some final touches now and should be ready to fire up the pre-sale!
XxTheIcemanxX

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Hopefully we can use benzene as a cryptocurrency, will that be possible?
Yes.  You will be able to transfer you BZN to the exchange and sell it for ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, and what ever other parking there is.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

the sphere of games is a very popular sphere and has millions of users. therefore, such projects will definitely attract attention. the project is designed very cool. however, I did not find the road map.
ignatvkudrin (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 256

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

the sphere of games is a very popular sphere and has millions of users. therefore, such projects will definitely attract attention. the project is designed very cool. however, I did not find the road map.

TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

War Rider will Empower innovative Dapps with blockal-based scalability and speed that will disrupt the gaming industry in a decentralized manner. This platform with the government is building a decentralized vehicle certification system in the future based on token structures that cannot be exchanged.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

One more day until the presale starts, I hope everyone gets a chance to participate and get themselves a cool looking premium vehicle.

Not long after the presale we will be able to customize the war riders with our own logos with Beta acces to the game later this year.
bergleeuw

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

when i buy 10 cars in presale, will all have the same price? how will the cars differ?
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

OMG, This is what I was looking for!! Thank you devs, super excited for the game. Hope I can grab some vehicles cheap!
Adinalini

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Put on your alarm guys, The presale starts in 6 hours!!! Best of luck everyone Tongue
Adinalini

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

Guys, don't miss out on the chance to win free vehicles including one out of 100 Lambo with the discord invite competition going on!
XxTheIcemanxX

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

when i buy 10 cars in presale, will all have the same price? how will the cars differ?
They should have the same price when you buy in bulk. The stats of the cars are random, but you will be able to see a range in which the stats will be. Example- The BZN tank is going to be between 250-350 on X vehicle.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: