Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 09:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE LIVE] Coinbase Wallet features War Riders crypto game –☠️  (Read 4084 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

Yes and Santa Claus is coming to town lol.

Can we buy a Santa sled to ride in?

tootoo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

This game looks like it will be really fun.
Gaming and crypto combined has to be a good thing,  Isit going to be so you play the game to earn some crypto?
The.Hermit.Monk

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Yes and Santa Claus is coming to town lol.

Can we buy a Santa sled to ride in?

A fully armoured sled with guns mounted all over would make everyone want to be on the nice list lol.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

This game looks like it will be really fun.
Gaming and crypto combined has to be a good thing,  Isit going to be so you play the game to earn some crypto?

Ya I agree it should be really fun.

The Idea of the game is to drive around the wasteland with your warrider vehicles and collect Benzene (BZN).

You will also be able to attack other players for their Benzene, so it should be really competive.

The Benzene is the cryptocurrency you earn and it can be used for ingame upgrades, you can also decide to sell it to other players.

tootoo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

So the Benzene is the warriders cryptocurrency.  I will have to look more into this crypto as it sounds like a fun way to get cryptocoins.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

So the Benzene is the warriders cryptocurrency.  I will have to look more into this crypto as it sounds like a fun way to get cryptocoins.

Yes BZN is WarRiders own ERC-20 token that will be tradeable on exchanges in the future.

Right now you get BZN with every vehicle you buy and BZN can also be found on exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta.
PS92

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I always assumed this game is free to play, but is that also really the case, or should you buy it first?

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

I always assumed this game is free to play, but is that also really the case, or should you buy it first?

The BZN will be mineable by just playing the game.

The only thing you have to buy is a warrider vehicle, then you will be able to be able to drive around the wasteland and collect the BZN.

Once you have BZN you can either use it to upgrade your garage and weapons, or you can sell the BZN to the exchanges.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Also every warrider vehicle you buy comes filled with BZN so it would be a good idea to get something to drive.
PS92

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

The only thing you have to buy is a warrider vehicle, then you will be able to be able to drive around the wasteland and collect the BZN.

Once you have BZN you can either use it to upgrade your garage and weapons, or you can sell the BZN to the exchanges.

No I meant like paying 40 usd up front to buy the game itself, similar to Playstation games for example. But good to hear it's free to download

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

No I meant like paying 40 usd up front to buy the game itself, similar to Playstation games for example. But good to hear it's free to download

I get you now, ya game is free to download but you still need to have a vehicle to play.
PS92

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

I get you now, ya game is free to download but you still need to have a vehicle to play.

No worries, miscommunication Grin

Vehicle is already in my garage!

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Especially in this current era of gaming is what is most preferred, not by kids and adults, old or young they all liked the game, especially if it could bring benefits, it would be better if they provide a free service to the game.

PS92

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Especially in this current era of gaming is what is most preferred, not by kids and adults, old or young they all liked the game, especially if it could bring benefits, it would be better if they provide a free service to the game.

True, I think that's what made Fortnite such a succes (and Counterstrike back in the days)

PS92

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

So? Where's the video? It's december 3rd!
Hey buddy, they had to hold off on the video release because Vlad set up a deal with a 3rd party to show the video.

Sounds like it will be worth the wait as it will reach more people.  This is what was announced in Discord a few days ago.

"Hey guys, the vid is ready but it won't be published this week by the news agency. We were trying to get an exact date for you and make an announcement
We can't miss out on this opportunity and just release the vid by ourselves. We want to make a nice buzz, do some sales and bring more people into community
So please be patient - it's coming very soon"

Whoohoo, Santa is coming tomorrow @ 9 AM EST. Video will be released by "the" news agency (don't know which one they are talking about). So excited!!!

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Hey buddy, they had to hold off on the video release because Vlad set up a deal with a 3rd party to show the video.

Sounds like it will be worth the wait as it will reach more people.  This is what was announced in Discord a few days ago.

"Hey guys, the vid is ready but it won't be published this week by the news agency. We were trying to get an exact date for you and make an announcement
We can't miss out on this opportunity and just release the vid by ourselves. We want to make a nice buzz, do some sales and bring more people into community

Whoohoo, Santa is coming tomorrow @ 9 AM EST. Video will be released by "the" news agency (don't know which one they are talking about). So excited!!!

I dont know what new agency Vlad is talking about either but I am really excited for this video.

I actually came on to put the video release announcement but you beat me to it lol
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Well here is what everyone has been waiting for and it looks really great.

https://www.coindesk.com/watch-lambos-battle-for-crypto-in-this-war-riders-gameplay-trailer
PS92

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

I dont know what new agency Vlad is talking about either but I am really excited for this video.

I actually came on to put the video release announcement but you beat me to it lol

It was Coindesk, not a small agency  Wink

PS92

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Video looks AWESOME!!!!! Waaaay better than expected. Can't wait to play Shocked Shocked Shocked

PS92

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

Well here is what everyone has been waiting for and it looks really great.

https://www.coindesk.com/watch-lambos-battle-for-crypto-in-this-war-riders-gameplay-trailer

Love the loading/tanking process. Looks green even.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: