Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3844 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

I believe that the government of a country should have to first look at this kind of problem first and they should have deal with it seriously to uplift the economic condition of its people. I also believe that in a certain country with high rate of unemployment can resolve issues in unemployment  by letting the people to participate in signature bounty campaign where they can earn profit. With this, I believe the poverty level might be lessen if more poor people knew about this technology and I think with proper information dissemination, it would be successful.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:09:11 PM by coldplay3r30

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

I think the problem of giving help to others is very good, but if we have such desires I think there are so many foundations that are like humanitarian assistance, because bitcoin owners can easily transfer your money to a humanitarian foundation

usually distributed to countries that very much needed, can be realized by the construction of facilities and infrastructure, the construction of health places, and which of course will involve a large workforce and can reduce unemployment, and of course will have many benefits, and of course your bitcoin is very useful.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

mu suggestion for a problem about economic just help her or his how many money hwho he have. and how many time did he want to retutn

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

If you are willing to work hard and have some skills you will find a job that pays in fiat or in bitcoin so that is not really a problem, now about the first point you touch you must remember that bitcoin is not a charity, there are probably people here donating fiat and bitcoin to causes they support but no one is going to donate money to other people directly since you do not know if that person has real troubles or if it is just a scammer asking for money, so forget about that.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

I think solving economic problems is all about being in the cryptocurrency business. To me, no money fetches more than crypto and i love to be part of such a great community of crypto.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

the most effective is giving work, not just giving money. because money can run out quickly, whereas if they work, then they have a good long term. I plan to open jobs in the field of clothes design, and I am collecting capital from this crypto world. This year's plan can already be realized.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Economic struggle of every individual is dictated by the economic status of a country where he or she leaves in. To make it simpleir the call of economic change can only be helped by the government.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

Having lots of money or many assets is very important. Because if we have good financial ability, we can help people who have economic problems.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

The Crypto market is giving us an opportunity to make a lot of money with easy jobs. I appreciate the bounty campaign because it gives me a pretty high income and I appreciate it. You can not expect a better job than this, buddy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

giving them decent work, it will really help them.
or teach them how to invest here, teach as you do now.
don't choose projects that are easy to understand, recognize skimmers in bitcoin, don't be easily fooled by fantastic promises, don't open strange link links, investigate the reputation of providing bitcoin services. and make passwords a little complicated.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

Economic problems can be solve only by the government who are in the position, its their responsibility to look into it so ordinary people wont suffer.

Job opportunity can help the economy and the individuals to grow, it can lessen the unemployed people and they have the chance to become financially stable depending on how hard-working they are. We can somehow help in our own little way by exposing them in crypto and teaching how to earn here.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

Yes, opening jobs could really reduce unemployment for it gives financial stability that provides daily needs of the family. Like for example the Bitcoin, many people are thankful for it gives extra income by joining bounty campaign.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

It would be hard to suggest things and make those things acceptable immediately. We know how hard life is and giving a person all that he needs including a job does not guarantee that a person will become progressive. It must come with interest and skills. Giving the person a fish is not a guarantee either that he will be able to survive the exonomic problems being faced all the time. It is teaching him how to fish that makes him economically stable as the saying goes, and it is really true. Interest and skills are the key to economic stability.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

Hmm, sounds that you are encouraging us to become a "donator" for others, joke Grin. Kidding aside, why it seems that you feel hard to find answers for your question? I'm not saying that it's too easy to give solutions but I think simple logic is enough for that one.

You can lend some money if you can afford, you can give him tips for spending wisely and saving money, you can also help him for finding a job or you can teach him crypto investing (but make this the last option because of the risk).
Of course, that's pretty obvious. More job opportunities not only improves country's infrastructure development or more active industry but also results to uplift on everyone's life.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

There's no idea better than creating new jobs. Many people and countries make the huge mistake of just making monetary funds available. That is just the perfect recipe for unending poverty. Teach people how to fish rather than giving them fish. Even after creating jobs, the people must also be trained and skilled up to make the best of these opportunities. This is the only route out of recurrent economic problems.

Yes, I personally also disagree if pampering people only with monetary funds, it will not solve the problem, to those we help.
We do have to create new jobs and learning to open new high-potential jobs that can be done by people around.
Providing a way out With education and new jobs that will be more helpful, instead of giving a lot of donations at the end they ran out of funds for donations and economic ugliness happened to them again.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

We live in a world where no one will just help anyone.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

So before we help make sure that you in your self you are already  stable and for us to help people that have problem in economic we must help them from the bottom or from the start  so that they can see how to improve there  self give them education and make sure that  when they finish there is already job that waiting gor them.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

I agreed with the idea of opening up opportunities to people who are less privileged there are millions of people out there who need jobs both physical or online jobs however most of this jobs requires some level of skills even bounty hunting requires some minimum level of training I am suggesting that we create a special thread for skill acquisition in this forum this will go a long way in training people towards providing jobs for them.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

If you are a good friend of this people ,you can talk to him and give your advice on how to start to solve his problem with regards to economic, or this is financial ,money problem ,give him the proper information and convince him to join in cryptocurrenc to start up with ,bounty campaign to garner a starting rewards, then if he will listen then try to guide him in order to help him.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

The forum itself can help people who were here by earning money, I think that's the alternate solution to help other people that unemployed or jobless. Yes, giving a donation is a way of helping others but it is not for a long-term is temporarily given those who want's to donate. For sure if you asking donation others will believe in you especially on an internet. They think that you are scammers that trying to steal a fund from them. Cryptocurrencies will help the economic problems.

Its always on the person on how will he help himself. Your statement brings me the old saying " If you give a person a fish, he will eat for that day but if you teach the man on how to fishing then you will feed him for the rest of his life". This forum is a great example of what I am talking about. Feel free to share other people this forum but also be sure that teach him well, that this forum was not intended for earning but for sharing ideas.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: