Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3843 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 10:49:51 AM by chocolah29

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

Yes somehow it is but what if the new jobs doesn't fit to all those people that unemployed. This will definitely depend on what jobs will create. It will be sustainable if the jobs that will create is likely a livelihood program for the poor like handicrafts, cooking or sewing. Teach them something that they can use for their everyday living. This small act can have a big impact to the community and will have a domino effect in economic situation.

We live in a world where no one will just help anyone.

Don't be like that. No man is an island.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

open jobs for them.
in my heart I also want to do this, but nowadays let alone help others, I am still troubled  Grin
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

If you feel like you are going through a boring and monotonous day, it's a good idea to look for new ideas to change your current habits and escape from your own safety zone. The best way is to invest in Bitcoin, you will be the leader of technology 4.0 and your economy will grow more than before.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

maybe the advice I can give is to be trading so that it will help the economy well but if not careful, then trading can also make an end for us. maybe it's better to invest
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

Most third world countries are having economic ordeals.  There are instances that we could at least lessen the burden of some people who are suffering from that issue.  Some people are joining non government unit sectors that are helping poor people by so many ways.  They gave lively hood programs, free seminars for small business interested people, feeding programs and so much more.  These NGOs are seeking support also from the government to pursue their good charitable acts to the needy people.
Obeng Plusss

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

if you want to help people who have economic problems, the first attitude you show is to provide a solution to the problem. when he has economic problems in terms of work, you have to provide a solution in this regard. for example, he does not have a job, it would be nice for you to recommend work to that person
so that they can return to work and solve the economic problems they are experiencing.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Actually there are many ways that can be done to help economic problems experienced by others. of course that is in accordance with the needs of the person, there are those who immediately give him compensation money or by giving him a job. we can also donate our money, to people who need it through correctional institutions.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

I do think if you could provide him a proper job it would be the best. Teach him something that you good at and give him a chance to start a business or atleast give him a job.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

It is often said that everyone should learn economics because even if he is unemployed, at least, he will understand why.

The economy is a broader concept and simple solutions out not that simple when it comes to the implementation and long-term scenarios. Whenever you are creating more jobs the output will also increase resulting in the fall of prices according to the law of demand and supply. Ultimately the businesses involved in every sector will suffer the losses. In such case, how you are going to provide salaries and wages to the employees?

Further, in order to reduce excessive burden on the company, you will see the implementation of a concept called cost cutting which will result in the loss of jobs on the mass scale. This will bring us to the square one until we find a better solution that will work in the long run.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

I do think if you could provide him a proper job it would be the best. Teach him something that you good at and give him a chance to start a business or atleast give him a job.

Here's my question for you, how can someone who is having a financial problem is able to start a business? Business requires money and obviously a financially challenged person doesn't have that. Getting loans can be used for the capital of the business but if the business doesn't work out, he's left with nothing but more problems. Moreover, the money that the person got from the loans would probably be accidentally spent in other things such as expenses for food, clothing, and shelter as those are more important and more urgent.

Teaching them a skill won't do any good as well. You have to understand that most poor people are poor not because they have a disability or that they are uneducated. Most of them were even able to finish up to high school. The problem of most is that they are secretly content with what they have and they are addicted to poverty. They are addicted to being able to whine about how hard life is for them and how little they have compared to others. It's poor people's addiction and it's the reason why they never get out of the poverty line. I've lived with them long enough to know. You can ask help from them but they are always expecting money in return even in the smallest favors that you ask of them. They are all just plain lazy. It's not like they aren't qualified to have a job that pays below minimum yet they all spend most of their lives being unemployed.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Actualy all of us have a different country we live,and every country have a different economics problem,and solving the economy especialy in this chaos situation is to hard,even you are an economist,because economics problems is a global and rampant problems in each and different country,but in helping those people who have an economic problem,i thinks its better to consult there problem to some economic adviser and expert especialy in cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

The greatest gift is empowering them with useful skills. Most time, the cause of poverty is due to lack of employable skills by the indigent. By empowering them with skills, they have options of either taking a job or creating one for themselves. That way, you aren't giving them a fish but teaching them how to fish.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Guiding them how to have a better source of income and not the only source of income they must know how to have an alternate source of income and I think working here is one of the factors that have an extra income aside from decent job. Each of us knows what our responsibilities in life so, as long as they've worked they have a chance to survive.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Bitcoin can help the problem of the economy by reducing unemployed people, so that people who needs money can provide their basic needs. Bitcoin has a lot of benefits in every individual that is why it is very valuable and many people would like to invest in bitcoin.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Giving a job to someone's economic problems is the best solution compared to giving him a lot of money because it will make him become a lazy person. Or if you can't give him a job you can suggest a job opportunity that matches his abilities. It will be a good thing if the person has the ability in the field of technology, you can provide this forum for him to make money to earn, one of them can be done with a signature campaign or bounty campaign. before thinking of making a business.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

In the beginning, i subscribed to many telegram groups about cryptocurrency, doesn't matter is it about trading or just chat about crypto. I did 50-70$ investments, and always analyzed situation. I advice you to find channels in telegram where everyone can ask.
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

i am strongly agree to this statement, through the use of bitcoin our economy in terms of unemployment will lessen. It could give the unemployment an opportunity to have a decent and easy job. bitcoin could not only give benefits for every individual but also for the whole economy . for unemployment you can also start up a business through this ,since it can make as a source of funds that lead for the start of your possible wealth life.
therefore, bitcoin can help us individually and internationally. 
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

maybe the advice I can give is to be trading so that it will help the economy well but if not careful, then trading can also make an end for us. maybe it's better to invest
I appreciate your way of thinking and you are of course right that we should invest our money as it don’t need any kind of risk it has a lot of profit, if you will go for trading so it will have some risk as you will have to have good amount of information otherwise it will be hard for you to manage your trading skills, a skillful trader gets plenty of income but an investor will only have to buy red and sell green and that’s it,
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

If people will only open their mind and heart about cryptocurrency profit offering we might find that this community can help us find enough knowledge on how to gain and have decent income

THE Only poblem here is why most of the people that enters here don’t give enough attention and focus to get what the crypto community can give,so i guess this is the right time on how we must open our eyes and mind to take this seriously
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

If people will only open their mind and heart about cryptocurrency profit offering we might find that this community can help us find enough knowledge on how to gain and have decent income

THE Only poblem here is why most of the people that enters here don’t give enough attention and focus to get what the crypto community can give,so i guess this is the right time on how we must open our eyes and mind to take this seriously
in this room indeed has created a lot of rich people. but I think we have to be wise in utilizing this moment to get great results, especially when the new market slumps like today, we can take the opportunity

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████