Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3845 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
If I am able to help, surely I will help, but I will first see how attitude, mindset and whether he has a sense of responsibility, because if we help someone who does not have all three things it will be useless. And to help people who are in economic problems in my opinion by giving a few suggestions and of course if you know there are job openings you might be able to recommend them.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

Actually quite simple, in this forum many bitcoin communities are circulating. And with that, we can create a forum to accommodate people who are in an economic crisis and then open new jobs.
nbavba

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

First, you have to determine what their problem is? And you advise them, instead of worrying about the pressure, focus on solving financial problems. Determining financial priorities is an indispensable part of overcoming financial difficulties. These priorities give you motivation to make difficult decisions, such as paying bills. and then, solve the problem. People can solve the crisis by cutting spending and increasing income, or by combining them. But not everyone can do that, because changing the lifestyle is always difficult. good luck.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

The main problem for people to have economical and financial issues is the gap between the rich and the poor.
The more rich people make the more they are taking from others and when they take from one person and that person becomes poor they go on to next person and make that person poor.

In order for the gap to increase there needs to be less and less middle class and more and more poor people, this will go on until one day there will be no middle class to turn into poor and the rich people will have to fight each other in order to get even richer, the greed of humanity will result with the yearn for making more and more money instead of saying "this amount is enough" which will make them fight each other to come out at top.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

I think you can help economically challenged people by not doling out. Simply giving them an opportunity to earn better than they did before is enough. Give them a chance at investments ot how crypto currency works. I think a chance to better their financial state is better than givinf them alms.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

Being a member of this forum, there are lots of opportunities that can help people on their economic problem. Try to let them join this forum and explore everything that can help them earn. A lot of opportunities to join in when focusing to study and learned different ways on how to earn more and to earn more knowledge on how to be a good and wiser on investing.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

Actually quite simple, in this forum many bitcoin communities are circulating. And with that, we can create a forum to accommodate people who are in an economic crisis and then open new jobs.

That's an excellent idea but there might be scammers as well who will try to demand money in return of job opportunity and run away.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Its simple to help them If I were help them I will encourage them to find a job that will help them to keep pace with the lifting of the economy because if they will also encourage their self its a big impact to them because they will be raised by their self and no help to others. so they do not have to worry about economic growth because they will along with that.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

We know that in reality there is nothing that can be done that can eliminate poverty in your society. Opening job opportunity is just a way of minimizing poverty. before creating the job opportunity make sure you know the common interest of people in that environment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

I think the best idea is donating your bitcoin to those who need helps.Bitcoin is volatile and it can double the donates. I am a students and belongs to poor family but bitcoin helps me to bear my expensive

Eyjeyy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Obviously opening another openings for work could decrease neediness, in the event that they have a decent source pay then they wont end up poor, by giving another openings for work as of now encourage the general population and increment the nation's monetary , giving gift just can be brief arrangement, it won't tackle the issue, I think there are various of individuals are gathering cash for philanthropy in this discussion.
baki22

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Economic problem often arise as unwelcome guests arrive. The key to dealing with them is to be flexible, make and adjust budgets as well as make the right changes. Complete small goals before making big changes. For example, focus on paying off your smallest debts first. Then comes large amounts. It will help you get out of debt quickly.
Bubrang

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

In cyberspace like the internet there are many things that can be done to make money / economy, of course with work and capital,
For example, investing in bitcoin or working on a bounty project both through promotion, twitter, fb, and also singnature, after completion there will also be results that can help the economy that you mean.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I think this thread will under poverty, in which it deprives people to sustain a better way of living and actually we are all on fault here. The government must make any possible and feasible way ro encourage people to practixee they proposed way to make themselves profitable and a better education is a must, lesser price for good and we as an individual we are responsible for making ourselves productive and we should maximize the opportunity that we can get, having proper education is a must.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Maybe ask them for joining at the cryptocurrency not for investment, we can help them by giving some project are free for getting and earn altcoin or bitcoin. we can ask them for joining bounty campaign or airdrop project, after getting token we can suggest for trade or investment.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

I think the best idea is donating your bitcoin to those who need helps.Bitcoin is volatile and it can double the donates. I am a students and belongs to poor family but bitcoin helps me to bear my expensive
Yes it is good investment it use to increase in price and get high with time, we all should invest our money because it use to increase very faster, within months bitcoin can make our money even more than double. Those who has financial or economical problems should invest in bitcoin it will solve all issues for them so just invest your money and never wait anymore as price will be high.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

Telling others about crypto and other digital currencies is a way of helping people financially. And don't just leave them with thoughts about cryptocurrency. Instead, guide them as well on how this bitcoin thing works and how to earn it without even a fiat money. Teach them other ways and means to earn crypto by joining faucets, mining, and bounty campaigns. Those are the basic things we need to impart others to be able to help them with their financial needs.

I think how much all the financial assistance sent to Africa is helping the economy there? Sometimes, I am tempted to think that what the West and the US really want is to keep those regions poor and exploited. Even after creating jobs, people must also be trained and skilled to make the most of these opportunities. This is the only way out of repeated economic problems.
There is no better idea than creating a new job. Many people and countries make a big mistake by only providing monetary funds. That is just the perfect recipe for endless poverty. Teach people how to fish rather than give them fish.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

We offer and teach them about the crypto currency and convinced them to join signature campaign which they can earn money for free. But they have to work hard to promote the project so that they can get a bounty reward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

Yes we can help other people who have economic problem but this people need to help their self too to survive their life in their country. We can help them to teach how the great strategy to make a good profit and earnings in crypto as long they willing to learn they will succeed in crypto.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

Ofcourse the more the opening of new jobs, the more it can reduce the unemployment because it will lessen those people who do not have jobs. And also if the country has a lesser rate of unemployment then I can conclude that the economy really improve especially when it already eliminate the unemployment and poverty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: