Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:20:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3853 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum
More jobs that employ more people will definitely reduce the level of poverty, but the problem with those new jobs is that each year that passes you need more and more preparation to be able to do those new jobs and unless you have access to technology and the right education you are not going to get those new jobs, so those that are poor cannot get access to those jobs because of their economic condition.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

you need to give them information that they will be able to understand and complicate gradually and patience is needed for this immediately everything is not done
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

economic problems is a vast issue.  problem for some people may be limited to the food because they may be dying of hunger.  there may be employment issue for the youth who after their studies are in search of employment.  for some old man ; the problem may be related to diversified investment ignorance so as to enable them to get recurring income on the funds they collected during their entire life. 
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

giving money is easiest solution , but not best solution , i think the best way to do it is teaching them how to make money and let them decide to do it or not
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

giving money is easiest solution , but not best solution , i think the best way to do it is teaching them how to make money and let them decide to do it or not

Money is the thing that they need but like you said, I prefer to give them something that they can use to make money. It could be like give them a small business that they can do so they can try to operate and manage, but of course, they need a lesson before they can do this. Or maybe we can open a new business and ask them to join and help us, and we can give them money as compensation for their works. I am sure that there are many ways that we can do to help people to solve their problem economic especially if we have skills or money to teach or build something for them.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

Money is the thing that they need but like you said, I prefer to give them something that they can use to make money. It could be like give them a small business that they can do so they can try to operate and manage, but of course, they need a lesson before they can do this. Or maybe we can open a new business and ask them to join and help us, and we can give them money as compensation for their works. I am sure that there are many ways that we can do to help people to solve their problem economic especially if we have skills or money to teach or build something for them.
well, of course this is a money problem. we certainly have to give them ideas to build a business that suits them. so they can make enough money so that their economic problems become normal.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

The forums were formed to share the experiences of people in the areas of e-commerce. All economists are aware that long-term survival in this market requires knowledge, skills and serious work ethic.
Yeah I agree with you. It is necessary to plan our financial program for long time as it is necessary for survival. The problem is that how to earn money? Now come to the topic, you can help the financially weak people by starting small investment for them in any field of life. By this way they would be able to make money in the future and will return your money to you.
Barretwallace

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

I'm not sure how to help people in the field of economics, but there are very simple ways to relieve them psychologically and support them in the cryptocurrency market.
serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Incidents that happen suddenly, causing you to have economic problems to make many big changes in the state of tension. The first step to getting rid of the crisis is identifying the root cause of the problem and one of the best ways to tackle financial hardship is budget planning, which can be weeks, months, or years. Identifying financial priorities is essential if you want to overcome financial hardship. Most people can handle the crisis by cutting spending and increasing income or combining both. two. Once you've figured out how to get out of a crisis, set up a plan with the goal of going through each phase. Do not forget to take the time to review your progress to evaluate and adjust the plan as needed.
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Events like sudden abstinence from work or illness are a nightmare for everyone, causing you to make big changes in stress. However, you can overcome by practical actions such as saving more, repaying debt. It not only helps you regain your confidence, but also improves your mood dramatically. The less you worry about financial issues, the happier you are. The secret to helping you regain financial control is to identify the root problem. Financial hardship is only a sign of a bigger problem, requiring a long-term solution. Instead of worrying about the pressure, focus on solving financial problems. Then budget it to solve those problems. It can be by week, month or year, helping you adjust your spending. It is important for you to keep track of your budget at least every few weeks, to understand how much you've spent and found out what you can save, such as reducing your leisure activities Or do not buy too. Make sure you set your financial priorities to overcome financial problems. These priorities help you make the most difficult decisions, such as paying your bills, mortgage rates or savings. to fix the house. They will help you handle money problems and stabilize your finances. You also have the motivation to earn extra income, such as overtime, cutting down on housing costs or mortgaging your property so that you can make the most of your financial resources. After all these issues, you will focus on solving financial problems. Most people can handle the crisis by cutting spending and increasing income, or by combining them. But not everyone can do that because changing the lifestyle is always difficult. So, accomplish small goals before making big changes.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
New jobs definitely improve the economy of any country, since they indirectly boost the purchasing power of the population and help to reduce social tension.
In this way, crypto can be one of the remedies - so many new job opportunities arose related to coding, advertising, technical support, public relations, etc.
Even the one not having a university degree can try himself as a bounty hunter or a consultant for a particular project.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

Of course I am interested in helping someone who if they meet economic needs is still difficult because I am currently playing in the online world maybe by giving a lesson about crypto it is very useful for them in the future to create a profit every month.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

I can tell them that being a poor people there is no reason you can not work and with the rise of the economy. so if they help their selves and the knowledge I give to them, they will be succeed and the same time keep up to the rise of the economy and also in the country.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

Of course I am interested in helping someone who if they meet economic needs is still difficult because I am currently playing in the online world maybe by giving a lesson about crypto it is very useful for them in the future to create a profit every month.
teach them with our skills could help them , meanwhile if we help by giving money it would not give permanent solution for them,it just temporary solution.after its money empty they will need our help anymore.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

In the beginning, i subscribed to many telegram groups about cryptocurrency, doesn't matter is it about trading or just chat about crypto. I did 50-70$ investments, and always analyzed situation. I advice you to find channels in telegram where everyone can ask. that is my opinion
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
Lack of jobs is one of the main problems of contemporary world, especially when up to 50% of workplaces can soon be replaced by robots.
Helping people to restructure and advance the knowledge they gained during their studies in schools and universities can be the remedy, though it would take quite a long time.
In this way, crypto can be of help - there is so much work to be done for those constantly emerging new projects..

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

Offer them solutions so that they can overcome the economic problems faced. If possible, try to do something that can really change their economic difficulties. For example, if you are someone who has more money, try giving capital loans to those who are facing economic problems, if they do not have knowledge of the economy and business, you can teach and encourage them to build a business.

Because if you are someone who cares about the future of one's economy, then give assistance in the form of knowledge and teach them the skills to improve their economy. there is a saying that says; "If you want to help someone who is starving, don't give them fish, but teach them how to fish"
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

In developing countries, successful small businesses are the primary driver of job creation, income generation, and poverty reduction. For this reason, government support for entrepreneurship is an important strategy in economic development.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Well, you have a good heart as well buddy. I really like your thread. It's great. Personally, one assertion that I've learned while growing is that people from underdeveloped nations are getting over populated. Population distribution is poor in these countries and so there are so many youth to serve the very few remaining population or to tap the few resources available. In my personal opinion, I think people from developing countries should cut off birth giving to a very minimum and low value so as to create another vacuum or vacancy for the future generation. Otherwise it shall be very difficult for a complete change in economy

Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum
i agree with you, but don't let the people who receive charity become spoiled, there is no effort to develop, I think we must give a charity that can make them develop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: