Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3845 times)
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

I think that poor people should be centered in organizations so that organizations can better care for them and restrict the use of money in big cities. More and more difficult life makes many people in debt and unable to pay.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

Helping people out in solving of theie economic problems is really a job to do; goes a long way in providing the social amenities and also the basic human needs. I believe when these are met, the people's economic situation will be changed.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

I think by empowering and using this discussion forum it will also be able to help that person, if the person is interested in crypto world but has no capital at all he can try to join the bounty program, make quality posts so that it can be useful for other users, maybe I can only give tips like that
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

As much as one isn't taking the obligations of the government into one's hands, the helping of the economy can be made easy via creation of general and basic needs of the citizens.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

If those people already have certain skill set, they can use those skills to find jobs and create opportunities for themselves. Otherwise maybe they can attend some trainings on areas that they are interested in, there are a lot of great resources online.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

You have already made a suggestion of new jobs creation. This is actually the most powerful tool of reducing unemployment and helping to improve the economy.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

giving money is easiest solution , but not best solution , i think the best way to do it is teaching them how to make money and let them decide to do it or not
It is not only about giving them money but making it sure they use the money for productive purposes. This productive purpose further increases the production capabilities and marginal productivity of labor as a result of which they are likely to be employed. Another way is to work on their skills which falls under the human resource development and has been one of the ways to boost the production in the economy in many European countries. This is the reason they have traveled so far in the journey of perfection.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

You have already made a suggestion of new jobs creation. This is actually the most powerful tool of reducing unemployment and helping to improve the economy.
at least by giving the opportunity to get out of the crush of economy is good. depending on our friend, hopefully not having a poor mentality as what was stated by Jack Ma

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

at least by giving the opportunity to get out of the crush of economy is good. depending on our friend, hopefully not having a poor mentality as what was stated by Jack Ma
giving poor people opportunity or job was better to help them to crush out.but it depends on them too, if they have poor mentality and want to get money instantly our help could be useless.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Donations are not a good option in my opinion. It is not a sustainable solution. Creating jobs and reduce unemployment rates is the best, however, market conditions need to be stable so that investors would be attracted and make investments in order to increase the business activity in the discussed regions.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

if you see their potential with special skills then encourage them to maximize it so that it is useful to get activities that can make money
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

Helping someone doesn't mean having to give money because money always runs out but by giving him a little knowledge surely that knowledge will develop. Only education and science can create one's souls to be creative and able to create opportunities for himself and others.

if you are referring to giving funds no this will not happening.

Even though that happens, it will only give birth to a lazy culture both in work and in business, and forever they will depend on others hoping and forever hoping without ever thinking about what they have to do.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

It’s good to help people, that’s what we are supposed to be doing, after all we are all not going to live in this world forever and when you’re gone you know nothing about your riches anymore. So if you’re rich you should helping others and creating jobs opportunities.

I know that there are lots of scammers today who pretend to be in need and that has caused a lot of people to stop having a good heart. But that doesn’t matter, everyone will be judged at last. Don’t stop being a good person just because of your past experience, always do what is good.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

if my advice is of course by following the campaign bounty and participating in the crypto world because the results are very promising and great for the economic future of all of us
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

If your friend financial problems are short term then you can help with cash. A small amount of money is reasonable. However, consider the amount of money that you can afford. Make sure that if your loved one can not pay you that soon, you will not have any trouble. There is a better way if you want to help your loved one in the long run, which is to break down the amount you can help and put in batches until your loved one is done. Help with money can be misleading, emotional, so be smart so that the recipient feels it is a gift, not a debt from you. Is a cash gift or a loan guarantee stand out of your capacity? Or you do not want the relationship between you and your relatives to be pragmatic? Think of ways to help them by finding a job. Having a job in the long run can help your loved one have more money to cover his or her life and gradually solve problems.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I think, to improve the economy and find a job, you must try to find and find good opportunities, and all that cannot be obtained instantly, but it needs a process and effort, keep trying and don't despair
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

I think, to improve the economy and find a job, you must try to find and find good opportunities, and all that cannot be obtained instantly, but it needs a process and effort, keep trying and don't despair
Too really help people economically, you will need to train them so that they can make jobs for themselves without depending on anyone to employ them but they rather can employ others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

One thing that is certain is, looking for work and from work, he will get income to change his economic condition. Eliminate laziness, because it will be a stumbling block to have a better economy.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

how can we immediately give a job if the person does not understand that job. so in my opinion the best way to help people get out of their economic problems is to make the person motivated to change because usually laziness makes poor then teach him how to do something and then help him get a job that suits what we teach.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I think that poor people should be centered in organizations so that organizations can better care for them and restrict the use of money in big cities. More and more difficult life makes many people in debt and unable to pay.

Yes, this is the task of the special organizations not of us. I do not think that any of us here personally can help these people. The government must also care about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: