Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3845 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Actually the first thing to do is to change the mindset of the younger generation, explaining to them that education is important but when they have received education and completed their schooling, they must have the mind to create jobs with creative ideas and make new innovations instead of looking for work So far, this misconception that makes many highly educated scholars become unemployed, I'm sure if in the print school creative people hone every potential that will be born after graduating generations where they will become job providers not job seekers, with reduced unemployment and increase employment then the economy will move up by itself
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

I think that by giving lessons about the world of cryptocurrency to that person can be the main solution to improve the economic system because they can directly try to invest and get profit every time.
The opportunities in the world of cryptocurrencies may seem to be very abundant because relatively speaking the amount of money moving in this market is huge compared to the people that have adopted cryptocurrencies, but as this ratio changes and more people begin to adopt cryptocurrencies then we're going to see those opportunities evaporating.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

One of the best ways to help people with economic problems is to introduce cryptocurrency to them. With this, most of the people without jobs will get the opportunity to participate in bounty programs and earn good amount of money. Due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency which operate on a p2p mode, there will be a financial freedom to the people.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

One of the best ways to help people with economic problems is to introduce cryptocurrency to them. With this, most of the people without jobs will get the opportunity to participate in bounty programs and earn good amount of money. Due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency which operate on a p2p mode, there will be a financial freedom to the people.
I know that people can earn some money through bounty campaigns but it is impossible for everyone to earn money doing bounty campaigns, it is better that those people find some other way to make money because as we are seeing right now scammers are taking advantage of the abundance of bounty hunters to release many projects, scam investors and to not pay the bounty hunters.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

Helping people in need is a good thing. If you give them money, you have only fed them once but if you give them a job then you have fed them forever. You can teach such person everything he needs to know about cryptocurrency. You can encourage him to start bounties so he can start making money little by little.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

Most people think that the best way to help someone economically is to give them money and maybe a money to start a business but even if you give some people millions they may end up missing the money. I believe it’s better to know what the person is passionate about and from that you can help him from that point.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Create job > provide food > Shelter >  education > purpose.

We have to admit, giving them job is the only thing that you will only realistically do. Creating jobs and having poor people hired is quite a win-win situation. They get paid, you get work done. The problem with this if they are lazy. They got poor because they are lazy in the first place.

Providing food for strangers is quite a stretch, let's admit that. Why are you feeding someone else that isn't family with nothing in return? Maybe you can do this once in a while but doing it daily isn't sustainable at all. They will get comfortable with their life and not move a muscle to make money since they know that you're going to provide for them. Same goes with shelter.

For education, a lot of people are actually doing this to high schoolers. They fund their college and in return, they are going to pay back once they got a great job after college. There are also people who can't produce their own child so what they do is help teenagers instead.

Purpose? How can someone starving have a purpose? They can't even think right. They have to fulfill their physiological and shelter needs before this.
It's up to the people if they want to move a muscle as long as you helped them once and given them the opportunity to work but if they do not want to work then fine just leave them just like that as long as you told them what are the consequences they'll suffer if they don't work or move their muscle.

Helping people is good but helping them always is not good unless they were part of your family that's having a disability or sick.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

We as humans must help each other, in fact they all determine themselves. Now can work whatever is important to make money, for me those who are unemployed i think because they are lazy.
I'm not totally against with your opinion but the fact that not all unemployed person are lazy. There are some of them don't have a chance to go to school and become a professionals it's because of having financial problem.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

Creating more jobs is the solution to increase their economy. With jobs, they earn money to fill their needs and make a saving. But they should invest in education for their childer because education is important to increase their life

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

to be able to help people who have economic problems you might be able to provide jobs for those who are not working, because to be able to get money of course the only way is to work, without working you will never be able to improve your economic condition.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

not having a job and not having an income will make the financial chaotic, especially if you have a family, he should keep looking for any job and maybe you can teach about crypto currency and how to get it, maybe it will help to earn income, but you also have to tell about the risks

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

We can really help those people who are sufferring economic financial problem , by encouraging them to join the bitcoin system , explain to them the concept of cryptocurrency and how to gain benefits out of being a crypto users and investors , teaching also them the proper management of cryptos , so that in the future it will come to gains of profits then to solve their financial problem little by little but not also in a hurry, and patience will prevail in this kind of business and investments.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
More jobs will definitely help the population of the world to suffer less poverty but one trend that I am noticing is that there are less and less jobs because computers and robots are slowly replacing human labor.

This means that most jobs now require a high level of education in a field in which you cannot be easily replaced by machines, and as people are replaced by machines then this means that the amount that you could get paid gets lower because not only you need to compete with more people for the same job now you need to compete against those machines that each year can do more stuff for a cheaper price, this is slowly creating an scenario in which the rich become richer and the poor and middle class have no way to even the field.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

In one country if lot of jobs  are offered i think its a big help to economic problem. It is also important that you are hardworking, even if theres a lot of opportunity but the problem is you are not willing to work for or we may say your lazy theres nothing to happen. To improve economic problem it also starts on you, to the people.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

Of course new jobs are improving the economic state of people, and crypto in this way is a treasure trove  for those who are active and willing to work. It offers numerous opportunities from bounty hunting/management to being a community manager or a part of development team. Yes, it is not so easy to get the idea of crypto for a newbie, but if one is persistent he would get to know the basics of trading and projects promotion in a very short time.

junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

No one could ever help them but to help them for themselves to do that. People in some other places are so lazy and we can't do anything about that.
This is where education is very important, educated people know what they have to do and shamed if they have to depend or ask others. Giving money to them is not a way out, but by providing jobs so that they aren’t lazy and just stand by.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

I think to help people with economic problem is by give him a job. With job, they can have income and fill their needs. Or we can teach them knowledge because knowledge is basic to earn better income
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

I think the formation of a mindset must first be done, because now the dominant generation of young people think that after they graduate from college they will find work and only become employees in a company, not thinking about how to be able to open new jobs or at least they do entrepreneurship. I think this mindset can help someone get out of their economic problems
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

One of the ways to help the economy of a country is to create more job opportunities in order to lower the standard of living for the people. The introduction of the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is one of the means of generating job and investment opportunities for the people. This can be achieved through the recruitment of miners, project developers, bounty managers, exchange site developers, crypto merchants, bounty hunters etc.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

honestly if I have a friend who is having difficulties in terms of economics, then I will help him by providing unique skills, I will not teach about trading, because trading is gambling wrapped in a price candle up and down
I will teach people to create unique content, whether it's in the form of posters, articles, pictures, videos and so on, after that we aim to find opportunities in this world of cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: