Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3845 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:59 AM

Helping others is included in the type of behavior of altruism. This behavior is more aimed at benefiting others and not for themselves, for example such as helping, calming, sharing, and working together. Helping others doesn't always have to be goods or money. Currently helping activities can be done in various forms and ways. One of the most popular is by giving a little skill so that the people we help later be able to live independently and not just rely on help from others.

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:43:05 AM

Opening new jobs really helps people who have economic problems specially those people who are unemployed. We can also simply help them by teaching them how to properly speak and write english grammar then introduce them to this forum so that even if they do not have jobs at least they get small earnings first.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

I can say that I have a economic problem because I don't have a such physical abilities I mean with the good standards that a company needs for their open jobs to work with them. That's why I choose to make my own business to help myself in terms of my daily needs but still not enough to sustain things.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

It is a great idea and whoever you are, I know you have a great, big kind heart to help other people and I hope are doing good things to help them even in a small things like giving food.

Poverty is a common disease of the world. Wherever you go, there will always be a sign of poverty since there are no successful countries that can eradicate the poverty, they can help, build projects make a solution but these will not be enough since poverty will always be there, it is the sign of success of a country. If you want to help unemployed people, there will always be another workers or employees just fired in their jobs. It is endless but helping other people is like a ray of hope to people and it fuels others to help other people too.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

This is a very positive person. Usually only people with social responsibility will consider this issue and should learn this sense of responsibility. The birth of the blockchain will at least allow you to help others' money to reach the people who need it. There is no more corruption.

tarball

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

The best thing we can do is to maintain a free market. Free market allows for competition, which lowers prices for the consumer. Government regulation and intervention hurts natural job growth because it merely redistributes rather than creates.

Thanks for reading my post.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Bitcointalk forums are not the reason and the main factor resolves economic problems, both primary and secondary.
Working in a precise manner is more certain, Bounty is just a side income while adding information about Bitcoin and crypto.
and there are other ways to boost the economy by investing in coins, buying coins when cheap, selling when prices rise.
RickOrbison

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

You may want to consider paying for one or more bills for your relative (rent/mortgage, living expenses, insurance costs, etc.) to help them during their time of trouble. financially. Actively offering to help them pay their car bills can help them get out of the financial crisis in the short term and give them a little extra time to get out of the situation at the time.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

If a person wants to find a job, he will find it. Now there are so many different options to earn. Of course, the salary doesn't always meet the expectations and desires but it exists, albeit small. And today, people have another option for choosing a job. This is a job here in crypto. For a large number of people, this has already become their main job.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

If a person wants to find a job, he will find it. Now there are so many different options to earn. Of course, the salary doesn't always meet the expectations and desires but it exists, albeit small. And today, people have another option for choosing a job. This is a job here in crypto. For a large number of people, this has already become their main job.
If a person is willing to get earn that person is do anything just to have it. Also there's so many way to help people either they have economic problem. Like the government program for livelihood, their government is the first that can help them, while what we can help is to introduce this crypto to them, but the problem is there someone is not interested but if they have eager they keep to know it deeply.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

definetly economic problem is a big question on how to resolve it,but in helping people who have a financial problem on there own,have many different ways to help them have there own sources of income,and one of this are teach them to be part of the  community of cryptocurrency in bitcoin forum,by  teaching them how to become a bounty hunters and by this way we can help our fellow countrymen how to works and digs his own resources.

Generally, if we mention to those who has  economic problem, probably it covers many more people and it’s not really easy to help these people directly unless they come to us and ask for help. When it comes to unemployment, obviously the situation of every countries are quite diffenrent. If you want to help the poor, you’d better spend time participating in some communities that have demand for sponsoring for the poor. With the unemployer, yeah personally, inspire them about crypto field is probably a creative idea. Because this field is considered as a vista in the future, but it’s not easy for us to teach the unemployer if they are not much keen on this field..
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

The best way to solve economic problems is not only in creating job opportunities but also in creating avenue for skills acquisition. Skills acquisition in requisite for improve economic conditions because such individuals who are empowered can't either take up job opportunities or even create one themselves.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

how to help them? teach them on thing that they need, share your knowledge to them and teach about economic. or tell to them that they must consult on google and search about that.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

of course we can help him directly by giving a few bills. even in religion I was taught to give as much as 2.5% of our salary every month to the poor. and another way is to set up a business and open job vacancies for them. or when we have not been able to provide job openings we can teach them about cryptocurrency and bounty campaign projects. I think cryptocurrency can help their economic problems. I can achieve financial freedom because I work in cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

You can introduce them to the bounty and airdrop campaigns. Here you work not so long and you still have time to do other part-time jobs. So if your friend is strong enough to do a lot of work, give him another job here. he just needs to create an account and have good posts, he will get a good salary.

Marial Carter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Providing more people with jobs can also help to reduce the unemployment rate, thereby reducing the incidence of poverty. But that is only a temporary solution, so the government needs to do more
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

to be able to help your economic condition in order to get money, the only way is to find a job and certainly when you get a job you can get money, whereas in this forum the income you earn is not comparable to your work, so don't just rely on the results of the forum.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

In order to help those people who are in need of financial stability, here in this forum can offer many opportunities. By joining signature campaign, joining some bounty campaigns and do some translation can already gives earnings. For me I will teach to those who are willing to learn and earn here.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

It will be a one of the factors but not directly. Economic growth will boost through the number of exports compared to imported goods. Aside from that, another thing to consider was the number of inventions every year and the status of transportation in the said country. There are a lot of factors to consider when talking about economic growth.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Those who have some education and they can use social media like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube they can make money through bounty campaigns and it will solve the economic problems for now it is the time that people have money but they scare that bitcoin will ruin their wealth but they don't know that bitcoin is the future and those who have these coins they will rich in the future due to the presence of these coins and money is problem of every one no one is free from their compulsory needs.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: