Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3843 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

there are many ways to overcome the economic problems you face when you need money then you have to work, and I suggest you look for work in the world of your environment or around you according to your abilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
If what you're thinking is that bitcoin is going to help create new jobs you are right, but bitcoin is also going to help to destroy many jobs and I'm not so sure that the amount of jobs that are going to be created are going to be more than the ones that are going to be destroyed, just think about it if cryptocurrencies become a successful as many in the forum are thinking then it is entirely possible that many of the jobs that banks offer are going to disappear and those people are not going to find any job like that in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Many people now have problem on economic one thing to solve that have new job to those people that no job. So that they will get an income for their family. Work is very important to avoid economic problem.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Basically there is a high rate of unemployment in every country and I don’t think it's in the hands of the people to solve, though they can do the little they can by providing some little finances to start up but as we all know everything depends in the hand of the government, but as of now we do the little we can to help our people.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

helping someone's economy is a very good thing, but we must realize that we live in a country, if in developed economies the citizens have been very much helped by the state and there are very many facilities financed by the state, but in developing countries or in poor countries we want to be petrified maybe we can get past charity foundations that are already very much spread throughout the world, we just need to transfer our money to the charity we want.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

will not change, the fate of someone except the person who wants to change themselves. so if you teach the science of trading, give a job as a manager, give a lot of money to do business, but if the person does not want to progress then it is useless, all your contributions will be meaningless if the person does not seriously want to change the economy for the better
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

Maybe I will teach her on how to earn money with crypto. I will teach everything that I have learned here so that she can change her lives and so I can help her. Helping people is not an easy doing because it will take a lot of time to teach her about this business but what I want to feel is that I can make happy to those who wants to learn from my teachings.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

it's our duty as fellow humans to help each other. we can help the poor directly provide financial assistance, but this method I think is less effective because it will not run out of money. better when we provide financial assistance and teach them to open a business. like starting by opening a small shop or teaching them gardening and farming. so that the money we have given is used for modes of business that can generate profits. or when we can't help with money. we can also teach cryptocurrency to them. we can start by asking them to join this forum and then join the ICO project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

One of the best ways to help those who have economic problem is becoming an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur means that you're starting a new business so you need to hire new employees which means you're creating job opportunity so you can help those who unemployment to get a job and help their economic problem.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

Providing more people with jobs can also help to reduce the unemployment rate, thereby reducing the incidence of poverty. But that is only a temporary solution, so the government needs to do more

The growth in the economy is something that can help here. If there is technological innovations and the industrial growth, there will be more opportunities and employment chances for people to make money. In addition, the government should launch the policies that encourage the entrepreneurship and innovation and this is something that creates jobs in the market so I believe that proving equal opportunities to the skilled labor is the best help.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Providing more people with jobs can also help to reduce the unemployment rate, thereby reducing the incidence of poverty. But that is only a temporary solution, so the government needs to do more

The growth in the economy is something that can help here. If there is technological innovations and the industrial growth, there will be more opportunities and employment chances for people to make money. In addition, the government should launch the policies that encourage the entrepreneurship and innovation and this is something that creates jobs in the market so I believe that proving equal opportunities to the skilled labor is the best help.
well, when someone has an economic problem, and you want to try to help him, maybe you can teach them how to look for bitcoin, or you can teach other businesses like selling blogs, selling online and so on. well, this is done a lot in my country, and it is quite effective.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

there are many ways to overcome the economic problems you face when you need money then you have to work, and I suggest you look for work in the world of your environment or around you according to your abilities.
because in working it can overcome economic difficulties is true, because life will be better that it has money by working and has a lot of warehouse work to get the results large and small that already exists which is important we must always try to get it
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

well, when someone has an economic problem, and you want to try to help him, maybe you can teach them how to look for bitcoin, or you can teach other businesses like selling blogs, selling online and so on. well, this is done a lot in my country, and it is quite effective.
give them skill or way to earn money better for their life.although this is not instanty buy their skills could be permanent to find job and earn money.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum
very true what you convey crypto currency is useful if we can make good use of the results of profitable investments, confidence and patience are the main capital in investing, and crypto currency is a very profitable alternative income
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

If a person wants to find a job, he will find it. Now there are so many different options to earn. Of course, the salary doesn't always meet the expectations and desires but it exists, albeit small. And today, people have another option for choosing a job. This is a job here in crypto. For a large number of people, this has already become their main job.
Absolutely right said. There are so many chances and opportunities right now for a person to earn money from. Some are external, and some are online. Among online, the most legit and verified sort of working is bitcoin. One can ask from experts and series about some guidance. After basic tutorials, he would be able to earn some handsome money for his living.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

of course you can to get additional income and we work there are no bonds and investments with crypto currencies if we can properly all proceeds from investment with bitcoin will certainly be able to open up opportunities for workers and additional income
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

This forum can help people who is jobless and have a financial problems,if you want to help them you can introduce this forum to them explain to them how to earn here even he/she don't have money using as a investment.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

of course you can to get additional income and we work there are no bonds and investments with crypto currencies if we can properly all proceeds from investment with bitcoin will certainly be able to open up opportunities for workers and additional income
There can be a lot of opportunities around and it's still up to those people if they are to take advantage of these or ignore. Cryptocurrency is one of the best platform for jobless to land into. You can do the job without the need of having big capital, and tasks can be done at own comfort. It has been a source of extra income for some while as main source of income for others due to its extraordinary offered opportunities. What's important is to study and master the nature of the job you are assigned to. Never give up, nothing comes easy but the reward is worthwhile. We can offer help to these people but the final decision is still up to them.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

If you take a specific person with economic problems, then the economic education in the family will play a decisive role.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

I would love to help people who is in need and teach them the way how to sustain and survive in economic problem. Problem in people's economy specially unemployment rate in the country is high because mostly are lazy to finish their education and lazy to have a job.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: