Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share your trading experiences?  (Read 2756 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:06:20 PM

My trading experience is not so high, its just simply trade. I like to trade via Ethereum and maximum of time I spend my time for trade with ETC, Steem and Doge. Those are little and they gives me a small profit. I am satisfied. When some big amount I used for trading, it gives me something extra money. But I like to trade with small figure amount.           
yes, i like that too. I am not too expert in trading. now I only trade lightly by selling some of the assets that I get. well, however, I used to target potential coins to buy. but, most of my experience ended in loss.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

There is no mystery that every one of us builds up their very own style of trading with time and the place where they do. In any case, I believe that there are a few significant things which we have to remember. As a matter of first importance, you shouldn't tune in to what others state. Without a doubt, it's alright to contemplate somebody's recommendation, however you shouldn't aimlessly pursue anybody's assessment. It's likewise essential to comprehend what would you like to manage crypto.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks

For what I did now was day trading, this is the reality things and good methods in terms of getting profit while the market was still declined.
We may get a bit profit but at least there is earnings coming in happen in our daily life, if you are in this field of crypto business dude.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:12:56 AM

Crypto has very high fluctuacion, the price possible to going up to 1000% just in amonth but also possible going down to more than 90%, so with this high fluctuacion we can make alot of profit by make open potition long or short if we understanding the trend. Currently the price of all crypto dumped hard and afew month already in sideaway so now its times to buy it.  No body know how high the price will going when uptrend so use stop loss and trailling stop will help to minimize the risk and to increase the profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:28:47 PM

I constantly study information on bitcointalk and read all the available articles on the forum and at the same time try to listen to the professional opinions of other traders and still I do not have those results that I would like to talk about.  Perhaps the external state of the cryptocurrency market does not allow me to succeed, but nevertheless the daily trading by another trader brings a fairly good profit.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:11:09 PM

my trading experience.

the first time here, i am so interest to try trading and make easy money like pro trader.
when i try it i have a high optimistic and half of my asset i buy in one coin.
the next few days that coin down 12% and not like signal and promissing team of that coin.
i have frustrassed and keep believe if my coin will grow back but it keep go donw.
at the moment i think if i stop to wait this and decide to cutloss.
the first time is always hard.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

You can always learn how to profit from trading regardless of the market situation. The fact that you are willing to risk it is good, but do not let your emotions make the decision for you. This is the most important thing to learn when trading.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:02:44 AM

joy and sorrow is certainly often experienced by traders. I think the first thing to do is be able to control both. I once failed trading until the price of the token dump, but I also felt the pump. be normal to deal with it, because trading is taking advantage of opportunities

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:03:12 AM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks

What I saw from you, you never stop learning that's one of the good factor you shouldn't stop. Never put all your eggs in one basket pal, I don't know if you know what I mean. Don't focus in one coins/altcoins neither in one exchange only also. You must always make a research of some potentials coins in the market that has a potential to increase its value in the future. Always check the updates top altcoins and exchange at the coinmarketcap.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

In any case, we must have certain experience or basic knowledge in order to at least understand, for example, at least those tips that professionals can give.  The best for this is to take a small start-up capital and do practical exercises yourself.

]
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

joy and sorrow is certainly often experienced by traders. I think the first thing to do is be able to control both. I once failed trading until the price of the token dump, but I also felt the pump. be normal to deal with it, because trading is taking advantage of opportunities

Absolutely right, rise and fall is part of our life but we only have to learn how we can deal it wisely, try to buy some coin when the price is low, then sell it when it will be higher, when I bought some bitcoin in 2018 price was very low but now I am holding with patience as I know soon price will be high then I will be able to trade profitably and this is my actual strategy to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: