Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ?  (Read 2416 times)
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Very low altcoins are likely to pass Bitcoin in 2018 as well as in the future. The best candidate is ETH, now the exchange rate is down to $ 275, so there is no hope in the future ETH will surpass the BTC. Big BTC will dominate the cryptocurrency market for a long time, probably 5 years, 10 years and 20 years.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
maunbot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

it won't, bitcoin will forever be a leader and if bitcoin is overtaken by an altcoin I think cryptocurrency will die. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency mascot and bitcoin is a benchmark for the price of everything in crypto.
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

altcoins that are potential enough to approach bitcoin prices only etherium I think and in my opinion bitcoin will never be replaced by any altcoin
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

This so happen that has been question by others if altcoin can surpass bitcoin. I don't think any altcoin can overtake bitcoin for the past year bitcoin is still the top amongst other crypto. The stands of bitcoin until this year I think will continue in the future.
Bulgbarn

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

It might be happend but not sure because Bitcoin is so ahead from others coin and it is more trustworthy than any other  I think. But time will say what will happend in future.
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

Each cryptocurrency has its own value, and Bitcoin is the pioneer of this industry, and its status cannot be shaken. Although you can see that there are many projects with more advanced technology than this, it still has a long way to go, so I believe that no cryptocurrency will surpass Bitcoin.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

I think that would be difficult to happen any time soon, even if it is going to happen, it will take a longer time for that to happen, bitcoin is currently most popular coin in the world.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

I think if for the time being it is very difficult to determine whether there will be altoin that can approach bitcoin or compete with bitcoin, maybe everything can happen in crypto, but for the near future there won't be an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin, bitcoin like the parent of the altcoin itself.
transCN

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

someone will be Grin
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

The market has bleeding and I don't think that any altcoin can ever reach near bitcoin price not unless they will put huge amount of money to pumps their coins and that is impossible to happen with a huge circulating supply like ETH, RIPPLE.
rujuklagi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

no, there is no altcoin that almost equals the price of bitcoin.
and I don't think that altcoins will ever be able to compete with bitcoin, now or later. BItcoin has no competitors
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

This so happen that has been question by others if altcoin can surpass bitcoin. I don't think any altcoin can overtake bitcoin for the past year bitcoin is still the top amongst other crypto. The stands of bitcoin until this year I think will continue in the future.
The dominance of bitcoin in this market will roll ou in the future and I think no altcoins can stop bitcoi from doing that. Let’s just accept the fact that bitcoin cannot be replace by any other coin. If bull market happens again, expect bitcoin to become more valuable than ever, so better not to think about this again.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:12:02 AM

For now it's nearly impossible because almost every altcoin directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin until we see a change if not I don't see any altcoin going near bitcoin.  And people see it that investment in bitcoin is more secure compare to other altcoin, you know in cryptocurrency trust is very important.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

bitcoin will still be the top and will always be that way. in the absence of bitcoin also even I think many altcoins that will lose its value. so to be able to overtake the bitcoin I thought wouldn't be possible can happen for an altcoin. However, big changes will occur if the altcoin could overtake bitcoin.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Now that Ethereum is less than $300, this price really disappoints many Ethereum fans. I feel that any altcoin can't surpass Bitcoin and become the first place. Bitcoin is a very valuable coin and the most Ancient coins will continue to grow beautifully
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

I don't think that it will be possible in any way because the main reason is that every coin's team in actively doing work for the better future of thier coin .
Right now after bitcoin etherium ,litecoin , bitcoin cash are at Thier best , but still here out of these coins only I will say about bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash is doing very well, bitcoin is now much old coin ( since better ) , so most of the experiment that are making by the bitcoin team is only for the bitcoin cash , A recent news if anyone of you heard then it was a news by the bitcoin team for the bitcoin cash that they said that bitcoin cash platform can be easily use to create token like etherium erc20 are doing .
So here clear chances are that people will go with the bitcoin cash like good coins and that will result into better futuristic thing in the future in comparison of another cryptocurrency .
So here we should have hope with the bitcoin cash that can have much chances to come at the level of bitcoin , otherwise many coins are claiming that they will be next bitcoin but in actual not because they have not much better team and technology like bitcoin cash have .
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

Not going to happen. the sheer number of coins to choose from is huge. Not to mention our attitude towards the market now, the pumping and dumping.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Until this can not happen. In practice, bitcoin must first lose its significant level of capitalization and price dominance over other types of crypto-currency, and only then can it be circumvented by any altcoyin. In the near future this bitcoin is not threatened, as in the last weeks its level of capitalization is growing and today it has reached 58 percent.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

The amount of money you want to surpass Bitcoin is very large. If a project has very good technology, then there will be a large number of investors willing to invest, then I believe that it is achievable to surpass Bitcoin, but it is so good at present. The project has not yet appeared.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

No and never that wont happen, the future cryptocurrency is btc and no other coin can compete with it for now though this can happen in long future but not right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: