Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ?  (Read 2420 times)
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:28:56 AM

It so hard for any altcoin to overtake bitcoin, bitcoin gone so far and for this to overtake by someone is really impossible. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, whatever happens on it affects others.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

No, It pretty hard than altcoin will overtake bitcoin when you see the volume of bitcoin compared to others are differents and the price of it.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

it's less possible to altcoin reach even near price of bitcoin it can be difficult for them and altcoin already have their own market to grow up why they need to overtake bitcoin?
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

No it is not possible, i think nobody can replace the position of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the founder of Cryptocurrency. It ranks 1st from start and brand of super rich peoples. People also have full trust on it.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

even though I think there will be no altcoins that can overtake bitcoin.
which I know almost all altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin and bitcoin is a guideline for altcoins.
at first I once believed ETH would overtake BTC but what happened at ETH at the moment I am sure now and then that will never happen.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:37:22 AM

It is possible, may be in 2020 year, ,ay be even close if Butcoin will keep on free faling.
there is a problem in Bitcoin, it is controlled by sharks and whales

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

Yes and no, but for Altcoin it can be difficult to overtake bitcoin, especially seeing the current market conditions, even though all coins go down but until now Bitcoin remains the top coin to date and no coin has overtaken this bitcoin
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

Probably yes, will take 5+ plus i'd say. The value proposition of Bitcoin is just too big at the moment.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

Perhaps this there will never be a point of its proximity. bitcoin rise even altcoin that there are precisely down and when the value goes down altcoin bitcoin also slowly taking part to come down. so to be able to match the value of bitcoin can never be. unless indeed appear or there is altcoin that does have the quality of being able to be of bitcoin, however, it also takes a long time and the process.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

surely this could happen, but at the moment i do not believe in it. maybe bitcoin will stay number one forever and ever. unfortunately, i can not answer if that is good or bad.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

In my opinion, altcoins are impossible to overcome Bitcoin because the price and the market cap of BTC are too high, BTC market cap occupies more than 50% total market cap of this cryptocurrency market. So that I think in the future, no altcoins can compete with the BTC.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Personally, I am convinced of the further development and appreciation of Ethereum, so I regularly invest money in its purchase. But in any case, in the coming years, altcoins will definitely not become competitors for Bitcoin. Because BTC will continue to remain the leader of the crypto market.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

I am sure that in the coming years Bitcoin will definitely keep its leading position in the crypto market, it is unlikely that it will give way to other coins. But in the long run, some altcoins have a chance to become such competitors - for example, EOS, NEO or Ethereum.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Personally, I am convinced of the further development and appreciation of Ethereum, so I regularly invest money in its purchase. But in any case, in the coming years, altcoins will definitely not become competitors for Bitcoin. Because BTC will continue to remain the leader of the crypto market.
I also continue to invest in ethereum.This coin really deserves attention because it is the first of such technology and it develops many different tokens on it. sorry that she gave way to second place.but I expect the strong growth of the market, the market will start to grow again

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

Personally, I doubt that someday Altcoin will appear, which can take and outrun Bitcoin!
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin became the object of attention for the richest people of our world, and this whole situation reminds me of a gold. Technically, a lot of coins are better than BTC, but they will not be more expensive
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Altcoin will overcome Bitcoin, it is just a matter of time. Altcoins are technically better, allow faster and cheaper transactions and are simply cheaper. But at the moment, people have trust in BTC and we should wait for some more for this to happen.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

altcoin can withstand the bitcoin especially now that very low bitcoin prices are still low and people prefer to invest in altcoin because they have the potential to earn a great deal here and also have the potential Altcoins out the bitcoin.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Theoretically this is possible. But I don't think this will happen. I think bitcoin is an analogue of gold. Only in the digital world.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Anything can happen in this world especially in the cryptoworld , we can not point or determined which coin can overtake bitcoin, vut as for now ,there are coins which are probable to overcome bitcoin , like ethereum, litecoin , ripple ,but for now bitcoin is still the number one coin ,but who knows this other altcoins may overtake bitcoin in the future to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: