Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ?  (Read 2416 times)
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

bitcoin has pioneered the price for quite a long time, which is 10 years and they are the leader market and many activities on crypto, it takes time and hard work for altcoin to have a price that is close to bitcoin
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

With this current market performance then we have already seen that there is no Altcoin can supersede Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is declining that it will be the opportunity of every Altcoin to step up but they have waste the opportunity as they also ride with the Bitcoin bearish performance therefore we can conclude that Altcoins are depending of Bitcoin performance that is why its impossible for them to replace Bitcoin as the number 1 Crypto in the market.

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

I don't see it happening... unless some government like the U.S. issues a cryptocurreny or an internet giant like Facebook or Amazon creating their own cryptocurrency. Until then, BTC is the undisputed king.

pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

Altcoins have a much bigger potential than BTC and one of the most popular altcoins is going to overcome Bitcoin within the next several years. Just hold your altcoins and follow the market, we will see the green light soon.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

In the near future, the situation on the crypto market is unlikely to change dramatically - BTC will continue to remain a confident leader among all cryptocurrencies. Of course, gradually the demand for various altcoins will increase. Therefore, top-20 altcoins may also be a good choice for investment, but BTC will continue to lead the way.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Altcoins have a much bigger potential than BTC and one of the most popular altcoins is going to overcome Bitcoin within the next several years. Just hold your altcoins and follow the market, we will see the green light soon.
coins that have great potential in my opinion are also difficult to overtake Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will still be the king of coins and different from Altcoin. The best Altcoin has great potential and will benefit you, but it cannot replace Bitcoin or take over the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Altcoin will be equally useful and complementary.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

If Etherium team will work hard and after all they will make a revolution in the field of applications and online services, the capitalization of the ETH can be equal or more than the capitalization of bitcoin. But interest in bitcoin will not disappear, because of this. It will still be the first, even if it will occupy the second line on coinmarketcap page
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

The bitcoin blockchain is becoming more and more transparent in light of the development of its analysis technologies and the relatively slow introduction of pseudo-anonymity technologies. It can be assumed that for these reasons, the growth of strong anonymous coins of the Monero type is possible.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

that seems impossible, as long as altcoin is still affected by the decline in bitcoin prices. nothing will beat bitcoin. and I see no altcoins are able to do that.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

I believe in the huge prospects for the development of the crypto market in the future. Including from the middle of next year, I expect active growth of Bitcoin and altcoins. I regularly distribute investments for the purchase of BTC and reliable altcoins, so I do not plan to compare them - these coins perform completely different tasks.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Most people have said that Ethereum this year was supposed to overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization and price , but I doubt that this will ever happen, bitcoin is very much dominant in the market and will still lead until the moment when it will lead the blockchain in the technology

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

A BIG NO.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

check this altcoins below my friend,, the value was higher and near with bitcoin value
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smart-bitcoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/project-x
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit20
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbtc

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Altcoin certainly exceeds the bitcoin especially now that many new altcoins have been released while bitcoin is still going downhill and its price does not rise, so few investors have it.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Bitcoin is boring, but it's secure and elegant. There's value there. Just because it sucks at being as a means of transaction doesn't mean it isn't useful.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

I think the current altcoins on the market cannot exceed Bitcoin because they are based on commercial profits, which means they only need to invest, not the way to pay for all the goods!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Rationally, if in the fall of this market value Bitcoin is unable to maintain its position. And if this situation continues to last for years, I think there will be another coin that can replace the position of bitcoin, including altcoin. However, if in the near future Bitcoin is able to restore the situation, then everything will be strengthened again, and Bitcoin will be even more prosperous. Because it's not easy for anyone to shift the position of bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

I think that's unlikely. Bitcoin is the face of the entire crypto-sphere and there are no other projects that can replace it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

Well, I think it is possible since crypto sphere is unpredictable and some altcoins are evolving or being developed as time goes by. However, if we will look at the market capitalization, bitcoin market cap is way too far from XRP.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

altcoins are cool and i believe that they will produce a lot of things and we will see next bitcoin from thwre really why not

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: